PING JEREMY T ... PMS challenges another fist fight, BWHAHAHA! was Re: FOR THE RECORD - JOHN STILLWELL - FIGHT CLUB :D - Re: GANG CRAP - Re: The NANAE PUNKS Invade alt.religion.scientology
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 10:25:04 UTC
Viper wrote in response to "EVER A MORON in 2005", one of the 80+
aliases of Patrick Michael Sullivan (Nanaimo BC's obsessed nym-shifting
cyber stalker and self-admitted convicted criminal who admitted going
to prison for car and boat theft) where the kook had previously
How's this sound, JOHN STILLWELL -
Vancouver Island, Canada. You pick the time, place and date for
that location. How's that sound, sunshine? But remember, if you
do not show up, you will be known as the "putz" and coward of
Usenet...
Putz?

Coward?

Sounds like an obsessed cyber stalking freak hiding behind it's
keyboard in a Nanaimo slum, that challenges others to fist fights and
then is a no show itself:

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:18:13 GMT

"Fat Fuck Sullivan agreed to fight me. He failed to show up both
times he played his pathetic usenet wimp games"
Send me the plane ticket. :)
Wait I cant bring "it" on a plane. Send em a check to buy the gas
to drive there.
Forget it, Viper; the spineless serial cyber stalking freak, Patrick
Michael Sullivan, is well-known as being a "no-show" to the fist fights
it has itself begged for.

You'd be wasting your time.

Ask Jeremy T. from van.general what happened when the obsesso cyber
stalking freak Sullivan had challenged him to a fist fight at the
corner of Hemlock and Broadway:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/van.general/msg/55ac62c0ba322892

Yet the spineless creep that is Patrick Michael Sullivan brands others
"physical cowards"...

Patrick Michael Sullivan just *loves* to make "friends" on kooknet, see
how much the kook is luvved?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/4111c7633422c60b

IMHO Patrick Michael Sullivan is just a snivelling, nym-shifting
gutless coward, still cowering behind it's keyboard and multiple
proxies and nicknames, as it itself "real lifes" depressed and suicidal
people... because it is itself too spineless to stand behind it's
actions and words, in the real world.

--
(BTW (to the non-kooks), a stalking kook going by the
monikers outlined in the URL below will most likely start

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=btk451h8mhqrislk59d09v6l1eh8v3556p%404ax.com

This kook has been documented as:

- losing many internet accounts for sending death threats, spamming,
and other internet abuse
- being questioned by the RCMP in relation to his internet activities
and being told by them to stop it's inappropriate behavior
- making false accusations of others being under investigation by
authorities, when no such investigations are taking place, nor were
ever initiated
- posting fictional sob stories on support groups to mislead gullible
posters unaware of the kook's history, into giving it sympathy
- hiding behind multiple sockpuppet accounts and proxies and
pretending to be totally different people to intentionally mislead
technically unaware posters of its identity ... then later lying to
try to cover that fact up
- taunting depressed and suicidal posters with false and fraudulent
accusations and manufacturing evidence to back up those false
accusations, then lying about doing that too
- posting and distributing detailed suicide methods information and
then nuking those posts from the Google archives
- attempting to use the media to embarrass and shame it's enemies
- stalking genuinely suicidal people and any opposition to it and it's
fellow kooks
- ordering goods in the name of a person the kook was stalking, to be
delivered to the person's home
- betraying it's "friends" at random... often by complaining to their
providers and whining on news.admin.net-abuse.* newsgroups about posts
expressing different opinions to the kook's own, and whining
about it's former "friends" emailing it
- teaming up with known Xtian extremists, script kiddies, and
$cientologists to stalk depressed and suicidal people in the real
world
- blackmailing and threatening suicidal and depressed people
- sending threatening email to depressed and suicidal female posters
to reveal personal info pertaining to the kook's "enemies", in order
to aid the kook's stalking and real-lifing,
- challenging posters in Canadian newsgroups to fist-fights and then
failing to appear itself, yet the kook has the temerity to brand
others "physical cowards"
- impersonating others in it's posts
- attempting to intimidate an attorney (an Officer Of The Court) with a

"citizens arrest" occasioning common assault, in attempts to drop the
civil case pending against the kook

...amongst many years of many other sleazy, deceptive acts on it's
part, all of which it now has to answer for... in a civil case listed
as S42823 in the Nanaimo Registry of the Supreme Court
of British Columbia.

It is this writer's opinion that Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo
BC, Canada, is a morphing, stalking, lying, obsessed, dangerous kook.

Let's hope the Court slaps this kook down good and hard in this coming
court case, before it moves from it's full-time cyber stalking into
full-time real-world stalking.. and becomes a greater danger to
others.
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 12:32:41 UTC
Well, well, well...

If it is not the coward, ROBERT "BOB" GRIFFIN of QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA.
Seems to me, Robert, that I invited you to my home, didn't I? And I
also gave Jeremy, the worm, Tolsma the same invite.

You both can come to my home together, if you like. How's that sound,
Robert? I would like that :)

Seems to me Pin also invited you to come see him for a chat? So, what's
the matter Robert, you afraid of Pin, too?

How's your KOOKSUIT coming? Are you going to show up court? Or are you
going to hide under the skirt of your lawyer like a coward and not be
seen? Did you get any suicidal females pregnant lately, you predator,
Robert? I cannot wait to meet you, Robert, and your lawyer. That will
be a great day for me. And yes, coward Robert, feel free to bring
Tolsma with you :D

For those of you who do not know who Robert Griffin, AKA
***@gmail.com, AKA MAGNUS PYM is, you can read the MAGNUS PYM
FAQ. Because along with the drug addicted, sleazy and brain dead
Tolsma, Robert Griffin is nothing but a scum sucking, powerless, short,
fat, stoopid and ugly looking little coward, aren't you Robert?

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 1 - Who is Magnus Pym?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=HRFmd.181326%249b.113544%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 2 - What Did Robert Griffin Do?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=gSFmd.181327%249b.62467%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 3 - Usenet Identities of Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5TFmd.181328%249b.174554%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 4 - Death Threats by Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=TTFmd.181329%249b.26083%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 5 - Hacking and Internet Abuse by Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=EUFmd.181330%249b.15138%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 6 - Gender Harassment by Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=kVFmd.181331%249b.40394%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 7 - Suicide Assistance by Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=cWFmd.181332%249b.76616%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 8 - Robert Griffin Gives His Support to a Known
Psychopath
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=PWFmd.181333%249b.84228%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 9 - A Posted Warning Regarding Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=xXFmd.181334%249b.44413%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 10 - Sexual Exploitation of alt.suicide.holiday
Females
by Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7YFmd.181335%249b.45583%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 11 - Lies and Libel Directed at Cori Wasserman
From
Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=PYFmd.181336%249b.99849%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 12 - What Do Robert Griffin's Friends Say About
Him?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=FZFmd.181337%249b.17263%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 13 - Usenet Abuse Complaints Filed on Robert
Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=e_Fmd.181338%249b.144458%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 14 - Paranoid Psychosis and Conspiracy Theories of
Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=K_Fmd.181339%249b.8737%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 15 - Robert Griffin Gets His Star Placed on the
Usenet
Walk of Fame
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=L2Gmd.181341%249b.140979%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 16 - Miscellaneous Comments About Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=M3Gmd.181342%249b.69321%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 17 - Inside the Mind of "Netk00k" Robert Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=L4Gmd.181343%249b.121386%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 18 - "Scraping the bottom of the Barrel"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=l5Gmd.181344%249b.57260%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 19 - Stalking and Predatory Harassment by Robert
Griffin
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=06Gmd.181345%249b.164468%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 20 - "Operation SAWTOOTH and Tumbleweed"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=I6Gmd.181346%249b.46526%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 21 - Robert Griffin's CABAL (An organized network
of Usenet "THUGS")
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f7Gmd.181347%249b.145928%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 22- Where is Robert Griffin Now?
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=98Gmd.181349%249b.163628%40edtnps84&output=gplain

Now, Robert, run along to your ABUSE groups and state that you have
been defamed, you little rat...
others.
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 13:45:01 UTC
"Mari-Mac" EVER A MORON in 2005, aka Nanaimo serial cyber stalker
Patrick Michael Sullivan, convicted car and boat thief, has already
Post by Mari-Mac
Well, well, well..
Alias # 82.

--
(BTW (to the non-kooks), a obsessed stalking kook going by the
monikers outlined in the URL below has already begun frothing

others.
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 15:02:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
"Mari-Mac" EVER A MORON in 2005, aka Nanaimo serial cyber stalker
Patrick Michael Sullivan, convicted car and boat thief, has already
Post by Mari-Mac
Well, well, well..
Alias # 82.
And what is ***@gmail.com? An old addy? Nope. Must be addy #1001
by now, right, Robert Griffin, you stoopid k00k?
Requiscant In Pace
2005-05-23 14:17:53 UTC
Patrick,

You need to take my name off of your little "faq" files. I'm not part
of your little games.

And yes, I got your second email.

I also got the posting that you made to ASH which included those
comments to me (the one that you nuked).

~RIP~
"For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while."
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 14:54:32 UTC
The FAQ stays as is.

BTW, don't be pissed off with me about anything, for your own comments
and behavior on this NG is something I would not be thrilled with if I
were you.

Anyway, you dated him, for god sakes.

And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both nuked.

And yeah, I said some stuff to you. But you know what? You said some
stuff to me, too. All's fair in love and war.

I told you why I said those things to you. And you excepted that at
that time. I purposely provoked to get a response. And you know what?
It worked.

So, what happened? I thought you and I were cut from the same fabric?
Maybe that's why we often don't get along. But who cares anyway...
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 15:09:19 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, obsessed Nanaimo cyber stalker aka "Captain
Kearsley" has all hands to the mast and seman running everywhere!
Post by Mari-Mac
And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both nuked.
Yup, the gutless, spineless, stalking coward sure did.

This one below that the cyberstalking freak had nuked was a real
beauty!

In it, the stalking Sullivan kook babbles:

"Know that I am facing civil litigation and possibly criminal charges
for my battle with Pym. That's OK. And I can handle that. And I
welcome a meeting with Pym in court, or wherever... I will continue to
fight Pym."

Woo hoo!

A clear statement of obsesso kook criminal intent, from the cyber
stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan!

From: ***@hotmail.com (The Kearsley Curse)
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: "They called me the Reverend when I entered the Church,
unstained..."
Date: 30 Oct 2004 22:37:14 -0700

OK, thank you to those who replied to my MP FAQ information request.
Anything you can say, or add, is *very* helpful. I still need more
info, if you are up to it, then please send. You can open an anonymous
email account at www.ziplip.com or hushmail. Please send everything
you have along to my ***@candell.ath.cx email account regarding
Robert Griffin, AKA Magnus Pym...

Take care. And the MP FAQ has been delayed a few days, because of
Pym's most recent nonsense on ASH, with the police in "real life", and
other places on the WWW and Usenet, only for that fact I now have more
info to actually add to the MP FAQ. Pym delays me, once again :( But
the FAQ is coming out - hang tight! The more I can add, the better.
Send everything you have, please!

Take care, people. After I am done, and with the help of you, no more
people will *ever* try to screw us over, like Robert Griffin, AKA
Magnus Pym, did. Know that I am facing civil litigation and possibly
criminal charges for my battle with Pym. That's OK. And I can handle
that. And I welcome a meeting with Pym in court, or wherever... I
will continue to fight Pym. This man is true evil. And evil never
wins... Truth wins and decency wins.... Fight for that...

BTW, I posted a song below. This song kept me alive since I was teen.
It's hilarious, fun and entertaining. And if you can figure out
what's going on in the lyrics by Peter Gabriel, then you are better
off then I am. I think this is the most brilliant and fun song
Genesis has ever written. Believe me, it will keep your brain awake.
Great fun...

I transcribed this song the way I heard it. But friends I have spoken
to have heard it differently. Have fun with it :)

Doug, I will send this one to you snail-mail - I think you need it.
It will break you up ;) Luv ya!

Your Friend,
~tkc~ "A Rocker! A Roller!"
--
Along the Forest Road - there's hundreds of cars - luxury cars!
Each has got its load - of convertible bars, cutlery cars -
'superscars'!
For today is the day when they sort it out - sort it out!
'Cos they disagree on a gangland boundary...
Yes, they disagree on a gangland boundary...
~
There's Willy Wright and his boys -
One helluva noise - that's Billy's boys!
With fully-fashioned mugs, that's Little John's thugs,
The Barking Slugs - supersmugs!
For today is the day when they sort it out - sort it out!
Yes, these Christian soldiers fight to protect the poor...
East end heroes got to score in...
~
The Battle of Epping Forest!
Yes, it's the Battle of Epping Forest - right outside your door!
And you ain't seen nothing like it.
No, you ain't seen nothing like it - not since the Civil War...
~
Coming over the hill are the boys of Bill,
And Johnny's lads stand very still...
With the thumpire's shout! they all start to clout...
There's no guns in this gentleman's bout!..
And Georgie moves in on the outside left,
With a chain flying round his head;
And 'Harold Demure', from 'Art Literature',
Nips up the nearest tree!...
Here come the cavalry...
~
Amidst the battle roar!
Accountants keep the score: "10-4!"
'Cos they've never been alone, after getting a radiophone...
The bluebells are ringing for Sweetmeal Sam, real ham,
Handing out bread and jam just like any picnic...
~
It's 5-4 on William Wright - He made his pile, on Derby night.
When Billy was a kid, walking the streets,
The other kids hid - so they did...
And now! after working hard in security trade, he's got it made.
The shops that need aid - are those that haven't paid...
~
"I do my double-show, quick!" said 'Mick the Prick', fresh out the
nick.
"I sell cheap holiday! The minute they leave, then a visit I pay - and
does it pay!"
And his friend, 'Liquid Len', by name, of Wine, Women and Wandsworth
fame, said:
"I'm breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed!
I'm breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed!"
~
"They called me the Reverend, when I entered the Church, unstained;
My employers have changed, but the name has remained......"
~
It all began when I went on a tour,
Hoping to find some furniture,
I followed a sign - saying, "Beautiful Chest"
It led to a lady who showed me her best!
She was taken by surprise! when I quickly closed my eyes...
So, she rang the bell, and quick as hell...
'Bob the Nob' came out on his job, to see what the trouble
was.........
~
"Louise, is the Reverend hard to please?"
"You're telling me!"
"Perhaps, Sir, if it's not too late, we could interest you in our
old-fashioned 'Staffordshire plate'?"
"Oh, no, not me! I'm a man of repute!"
But the Devil caught hold of my soul and a voice called out - "Shoot!"
~
To save my steeple, I visited people;
For this I'd gone when I met Little John.
His name came, I understood, when the judge said, "You are a robbing
hood!"
~
He told me of his strange foundation,
Conceived on sight of the Woodstock nation - he'd had to hide his
reputation...
~
When poor, 'twas salvation from door to door!
But now, with a pin-up 'gurrrru'! everrry week, it's Love, Peace &
Truth Incorporated for all who seek!
~
He employed me as a 'karma-ma-mechanic', with overall charms...
His hands were then fit to receive, receive alms.
That's why we're in:
~
The Battle of Epping Forest!
Yes, it's the Battle of Epping Forest! - Right outside your door!
We guard your souls for peanuts,
And we guard your shops and houses - for just a little more...
Just a little more!
~
In with a left hook is the Bethnal Green Butcher!
But he's countered on the right by Mick's chain-gang fight!
And Liquid Len, with his smashed bottle men!
Is lobbing 'Bob the Nob' across the gob!
With his kisser in a mess, Bob seems under stress,
But Jones the Jug hits Len right in the mug!
And 'Harold Demure', who's still not quite sure,
Fires acorns from out of his th'ling.
(Here come the cavalry!)
~
Up, up above the crowd!
Inside their Silver Cloud - "Done proud!"
The bold and brazen brass, seen darkly through the glass...
The butler's got jam on his Rolls; Roy doles out the lot,
With tea from a silver pot just like any picnic....
~
Along the Forest Road - it's the end of the day - and the clouds roll
away...
Each has got its load - they'll come out for the count - at the
breaking of day.
When the limos return for their final review - it's all thru' - all
they can see is the morning goo...
~
"There's no-one left alive - must be draw?"
~
So the Blackcap Barons toss a coin to settle the score!...

- Genesis ~ "The Battle Of Epping Forest"
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 15:38:48 UTC
BOBO AWARD MAGNUS PYM AKA ROBERT GRIFFIN AKA BOB GRIFFIN
Post by Mari-Mac
And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both nuked.
Yup, the gutless, spineless, stalking coward sure did.
LOL! How many posts did you nuke, Robert. Including the posts where you
stated G**** was a "FUCKING BITCH" and a "DRAMA QUEEN"? She was your
lady at one time, Robert.

Remember, Robert - "a gentleman is not judged by his entrance, he is
judged by his exit". And man, did you ever blow your exit, pal...

Is that how you treat women, Robert? And let's have a look at some of
your other comments regarding females, shall we?

------ROBERT GRIFFIN ON THE TOPIC OF WOMEN-------

[start]

"But your hellhole sounds far too much like a place I worked in, right
down
to the office slut, the petty pilfering, the daycare centre and the
singing
chipmunk singalongs ... LOL."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=down+to+the+office+slut,+the+petty+pilfering&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F13EE21.A1D6B604%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Which reminds me... LOL... A friend and I went into a smut shop in NYC
for
one after dinner not so long ago... oh yes; 'twas a fellow ASHer. We
were
thinking of suitable titles to send off to someone... like "Butch Jail
Sluts"
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=We+were+thinking+of+suitable+titles+to+send+off+to+someone...+like+%22Butch+Jail+Sluts%22+smut+shop+in+NYC&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F641BB1.73D06F1F%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Sugar Bitch, the filthy old scrubber just proved how totally fucking
gone in
the head she is.... Can you say "quote"? Can you say "read"? That
retarded
old scrubber is so stupid she probably expected to get condoms out of a
gum
dispenser!!!! Small wonder the only way the worn out old hag could make

money was on her back!!! And not much at that... 10c the hour or 20c
the
night, ay Sugar???
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Sugar+Bitch,+the+filthy+old+scrubber+magnus+pym&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9DE516.485B7BB5%40hushmail.com&rnum=5

I'd condone almost anything that would shut this stupid, trolling,
whining
bitch up.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=I%27d+condone+almost+anything+that+would+shut+this+stupid,+trolling,&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ECEB024.318FF268%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Used when Sugar Bitch makes yet another stupid statement, and shows she

doesn't jack shit (not the poster... but things like 'how do ya load
ALL the
barrels of a gun').
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Used+when+Sugar+Bitch+makes+yet+another+stupid+statement,+and+shows&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9E0C19.3BBA15CD%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

It's perhaps time Patience made her own attempt -- with luck though,
this
scum won't be back -- and when the whining mad bitch comes back I will
enjoy
serving her a lot of her own medicine.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=this+scum+won%27t+be+back+--+and+when+the+whining+mad+bitch+comes+back&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F14B849.591A1977%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

especially when this psychopathic bitch still can't back up her "claim"
with
any proof?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=especially+when+this+psychopathic+bitch+still&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F14B849.591A1977%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

I never wrote "LOL" following the colon, you stupid mad bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=I+never+wrote+%22LOL%22+following+the+colon,+you+stupid+mad+bitch.&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3EDA6163.9224BF9B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Can't break what doesn't exist.. a mad heartless bitch like you has no
heart...You are scum, and will be treated with the contempt that scum
like
you deserves.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=a+mad+heartless+bitch+like+you+has+no&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3EDA6163.9224BF9B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

So, screw you. If you don't like it: use a killfile, you stupid, mad,
sanctimonious bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=you+stupid,+mad,+sanctimonious+bitch.&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F78874D.C9783949%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Who'd want a mad interventing bitch like you?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED8EB97.6446C14E%40hushmail.com

Too late. Douglas Wiser is already the Arsehole Of ASH, while the
Patience
nutjob, as Wiser's sidekick, is just a mad, spamming, whining bitch and

easily dismissed as such.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Patience+nutjob,+as+Wiser%27s+sidekick,+is+just+a+mad,+spamming,&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED54661.66AC177C%40hushmail.com&rnum=2&filter=0

So; who hit you? Are you going to run to the police and tell them I hit
you?
LOL. Wot a stupid mad bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=LOL.+Wot+a+stupid+mad+bitch&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED532BC.D4BC8D5B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

No one is really fooled; I mean... FFS: can anyone take this mad
whining
bitch with any degree of seriousness?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mad+whining+bitch+with+any+degree+of+seriousness&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ECF2CD2.A8A13344%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Mind you, if the 'quality' of conversation is like Purple's, Slug's,
sugar
bitch's or the 15 other fuckwads in the KF... what a damn fucking shame

that'd be...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sugar+bitch%27s+or+the+15+other+fuckwads&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9B2B7C.A8DFA86E%40hushmail.com&rnum=3

Douggie and his whore spend the nite in JAIL!!!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Douggie+and+his+whore+spend+the+nite+in+JAIL!!!&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9DFAAF.3631C60B%40hushmail.com&rnum=1

[end]
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2005-05-24 03:47:11 UTC
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
(best viewed with COURIER font)

#
:#:
: :
: :
.' '.
:_____: .___. .___.
| | | | | |
| | '. .' '. .'
|_____| | | |'''''/ |
:_____: -'- -'- '''''/_...--'|
|__...--' John Frick

NOTE: I did NOT draw the above picture(s) I have NO ascii art
drawing ability AT ALL; I am merely a collector & sharer of
that which I enjoy of ascii artwork in my travels...

Because I care,

|<+]::-( ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-

PS This post specially encoded for verification purposes
Post by Mari-Mac
And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both nuked.
Yup, the gutless, spineless, stalking coward sure did.
This one below that the cyberstalking freak had nuked was a real
beauty!
"Know that I am facing civil litigation and possibly criminal charges
for my battle with Pym. That's OK. And I can handle that. And I
welcome a meeting with Pym in court, or wherever... I will continue to
fight Pym."
Woo hoo!
A clear statement of obsesso kook criminal intent, from the cyber
stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan!
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
unstained..."
Date: 30 Oct 2004 22:37:14 -0700
[...]
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
Requiscant In Pace
2005-05-23 17:12:44 UTC
Post by Mari-Mac
The FAQ stays as is.
Don't bet on it.
Post by Mari-Mac
and behavior on this NG is something I would not be thrilled with if I
were you.
Flipping out again, huh, Pat?
Post by Mari-Mac
Anyway, you dated him, for god sakes.
Yep. And guess what? I don't have any major regrets about that
either. It was a learning experience and worth the time.
Post by Mari-Mac
And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both nuked.
There have been very few posts that I've "nuked". I've certainly never
attacked someone outright and then got rid of the post as soon as I
sobered up, hoping they wouldn't see it. Is that what happened to you?
Post by Mari-Mac
And yeah, I said some stuff to you. But you know what? You said some
stuff to me, too. All's fair in love and war.
Yeah, well. I used to get sucked in pretty easy. Times change, people
learn.
Post by Mari-Mac
I told you why I said those things to you. And you excepted that at
that time. I purposely provoked to get a response. And you know what?
It worked.
Accepted...
Post by Mari-Mac
So, what happened? I thought you and I were cut from the same fabric?
Maybe that's why we often don't get along. But who cares anyway...
We often don't get along because you are only reasonable about 4% of
the time.

~RIP~
"For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while."
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 18:23:04 UTC
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
The FAQ stays as is.
Don't bet on it.
I don't bet.
Post by Mari-Mac
and behavior on this NG is something I would not be thrilled with
if
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
were you.
Flipping out again, huh, Pat?
Were do you see I am "flipping out"?
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
Anyway, you dated him, for god sakes.
Yep. And guess what? I don't have any major regrets about that
either. It was a learning experience and worth the time.
Good. I am glad you learned something.
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
And you too "nuked". I told you that in email, remember? We both
nuked.
There have been very few posts that I've "nuked". I've certainly never
attacked someone outright and then got rid of the post as soon as I
sobered up, hoping they wouldn't see it. Is that what happened to you?
No. I nuked them because I told you I would in email.
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
And yeah, I said some stuff to you. But you know what? You said some
stuff to me, too. All's fair in love and war.
Yeah, well. I used to get sucked in pretty easy. Times change, people
learn.
Congratulations. You win the cigar. Now let's see if you can score a
win in the ring toss event and go home with a stuffed teddy bear.
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
I told you why I said those things to you. And you excepted that at
that time. I purposely provoked to get a response. And you know what?
It worked.
Accepted...
Good.
Post by Requiscant In Pace
Post by Mari-Mac
So, what happened? I thought you and I were cut from the same fabric?
Maybe that's why we often don't get along. But who cares anyway...
We often don't get along because you are only reasonable about 4% of
the time.
Well, since we are cut from the same fabric, I guess that 4% includes
you, too.
Post by Requiscant In Pace
~RIP~
"For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while."
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 14:56:51 UTC
Remember how your address was spammed out three times by anonymous
remailer?

Below is an admission by Patrick Michael Sullivan that the cyber
stalking freak *itself* had used remailers.

The gutless, spineless coward also nuked that post... along with the
detailed suicide methods info it had also posted under that same nick.

Interestingly, the kook says it's had "limited success with remailers"
... and perhaps the Sullivan kook posted what it believed was your
personal info **three times** to get over the problem of it's stalking
of you in case it's posts doing so went "bouncing from country to
country" ?

From: ***@canada.com (Michael)
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: to keep posts from being archived...
Date: 21 Jan 2003 16:08:59 -0800
quick, i need to know what to put on the post to stop it from being
archived...
thanks,
grace
x-no-archive: yes
on the top line
Better than that, post under a different nym and don't sign your
posts.
Some people have used something called a remailer service that makes
tracking your IP difficult or impossible.
Someone here may tell you how those work and if they are free
services.
Doug
I've had limited success with remailers. Often, your post gets lost
in cyberspace, especially if it's bouncing from country to country.

--Michael

Oh.. thanks for confirming that Patrick Michael Sullivan is the
publisher of the Magnus Pym smear pages. :D The gutless kook is too
cowardly to admit to doing so itself.

By the way: did you send that cyber stalking freak any photographs of
me?

Time to 'fess up to that if you did... right now.
it was worth all the while."
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 15:27:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Remember how your address was spammed out three times by anonymous
remailer?
I was not me who did that, Robert. Show us the proof, you liar. In my
opinion, it was *you* who did that. It happened just after Grace and I
became friends in email. So why would I post her info then.

IMO, you were in a jealous rage that her and I were talking via email
and you flew into psychosis and posted her personal info to try and
make me look guilty and break us up. Then you offered a $2K reward for
info leading to the capture of the person who did this. Of course, you
knew you would never have to pay it out to someone, right? And then
when that did not work, you played head games with her and then tried
to manipulated her privately via email and telephone, correct?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Below is an admission by Patrick Michael Sullivan that the cyber
stalking freak *itself* had used remailers.
I've never used a remailer, Robert. I don't have to.
Post by a***@gmail.com
The gutless, spineless coward also nuked that post... along with the
detailed suicide methods info it had also posted under that same nick.
Oh, crap... So says the KING OF NUKING POSTS, Robert Griffin. How many
posts have you nuked. Many, I can tell you that. But in MBOX format
they are all there. Wanna see 'em? :D
Post by a***@gmail.com
of you in case it's posts doing so went "bouncing from country to
country" ?
Lies, lies and more lies from a (most likely drunk right now) Robert
Griffin. Again, IMO, it was *you* who did that to her. Many of us
agree. Seems rather coincidental that after her and I began to talk,
her personal info pops up on ASH, doesn't it, Robert? Now why is that?
Tell us the truth, Robert. You can do it - maybe one day...

Again, IMO, you published her personal info as a way to manipulate her
and break us up, correct?
Post by a***@gmail.com
uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!headwall.stanford.edu!newsfeed.stanford.edu!postnews1.google.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Date: 21 Jan 2003 16:08:59 -0800
Post by a***@gmail.com
Doug
I've had limited success with remailers. Often, your post gets lost
in cyberspace, especially if it's bouncing from country to country.
--Michael
Oh.. thanks for confirming that Patrick Michael Sullivan is the
publisher of the Magnus Pym smear pages. :D The gutless kook is too
cowardly to admit to doing so itself.
By the way: did you send that cyber stalking freak any photographs of
me?
It was not her, you idiot. That picture of your fat, greasy, ugly
double-chinned face was sent out via email to a whole host of people.
But it was not sent by Grace.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Time to 'fess up to that if you did... right now.
Whoa! Is that a threat, Robert Griffin? Pym you must be shit-faced
drunk, again, are you?

Quick! Call the RCMP! FBI! CIA! CID! AND THE MAN IN THE MOON to report
this horrible injustice that was perpetrated by this someone against
you!

Man, if I had a face like yours, I'd be calling the police too!
it was worth all the while."
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 21:01:12 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, obsessed lying stalking kook rapidly melting
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Remember how your address was spammed out three times by anonymous
remailer?
I was not me who did that, Robert.
LOL! You were not you?

BWHAHAHAH!
Post by Mari-Mac
Show us the proof, you liar.
The post where it tells Wiser it had "limited success" with remailers,
*is* (part of) the proof; the fact the scumbag liar denies it's own
words about the matter is just further evidence of it's own guilt.

The rest of the proof? Patrick Michael Sulllivan will find that out in
court.
Post by Mari-Mac
In my
opinion, it was *you* who did that. It happened just after Grace and I
became friends in email. So why would I post her info then.
Firstly, because the cyber thug and liar Patrick Michael Sullivan had a
Post by Mari-Mac
Grace, Sandra, Jane, Ariane are a pain in the ass. Check their
posting
Post by Mari-Mac
history. Anyone can see that for themselves.... And they ain't no
friends of
Post by Mari-Mac
mine. I wouldn't give these twits a pot to piss in, if they all lived
together
Post by Mari-Mac
in an empty fish bowl.........
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/b3b03f356d3da60b

Secondly: does the serial stalker Sullivan remember this post, where it
Post by Mari-Mac
it is only a matter of time before I run the correct keywords
to locate all your pesron info.
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030801174649.06962.00001389%40mb-m06.aol.com&output=gplain

The stalking kook needed a human source, because it's stupid claims of
"Magnus Pym is Spamford Wallace" were making the Patrick Michael
Sullivan lying stalking kook look even more ridiculous (if that's
possible) as the kook cluched straw after straw in it's obsesso quest
for my personal info.

Readers ought to note how often that pathetic piece of slime posts
about yours truly... do a Google search on "Robert Griffin" and 90% of
the posts are from the stalking kook, Patrick Michael Sullivan, under
it's array of multiple nicknames.

The cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan is so utterly obesessed with
me, months after I stopped posting to usenet the kook made every
retarded post about me. What a pathetic kook.

Even today, the slimy kook invited me into it's hovel...

Seems the obsessed slimy creature that is Sullivan can't take the hint
to "fuck off and leave me alone, you dirty piece of slime" as a good
reason to stop it's insane stalking campaign.

The obsessed freak, even after being questioned by police about it's
stalking and narrowly escaping a charge of uttering threats, still
plowed on it's kook quest, regardless.

The obsessed stalker, even after being served with a Writ about it's
stalking, still plows on with it's smear quest, regardless.

So, given the above, it would seem completely logical for the stalker
Sullivan to use Grace as a pawn to obtain my personal information.
Grace was held in contempt by Sullivan (as the creep itself had
posted)... and Grace was a means to an end for the stalker. Nothing
more.

We have also seen how the stalker Sullivan turn on it's friends when it
feels threatened. Cori Wasserman, Douglas Wiser... all have been
threatened by Sullivan with betrayal. The Sullivan kook also emailed
and threatened at least two other posters via a Hushmail account; I
have copies and corroborating evidence from both.

I don't believe the words "Die you dirty pig die" addressed to a
harmless suicidal poster in email are going to go in Patrick Michael
Sullivan's favor in court....
Post by Mari-Mac
IMO, you were in a jealous rage that her and I were talking via email
and you flew into psychosis and posted her personal info
No one with half a brain or without serious mental issues would believe
such a stupid lie.

The posting of Grace's personal info was done by someone who wanted to
manipulate her.

Why? So the stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan could play sleazy mind
games with her and as a result, "out" me. There was no other reason.

When the stalker Sullivan had comprehensively failed to obtain my
personal info by it's obessive Google searches, header analyses, etc:
the desperate lying stalker needed a human source.

Enter someone I was involved with, who had posted about trust issues :
Grace.
Post by Mari-Mac
to try and
make me look guilty and break us up.
Break *them* up? Hahahaha!!

Make the Sullivan stalking creep *look* guilty? LMAO!

The cyber stalking liar that is Patrick Micheal Sullivan lied to Grace,
right from the word go.

Of course, I was a threat to the stalker Sullivan, because I have no
tolerance for abusive, lying scum like it. So the Sullivan kook had to
get me under it's thumb, by obtaining my personal info.
Post by Mari-Mac
Then you offered a $2K reward for
info leading to the capture of the person who did this. Of course, you
knew you would never have to pay it out to someone, right?
Why does the Sullivan cyberstalking piece of slime reckon one reason
for it's being dragged into a Nanaimo courtroom to discover?

The sleazy liar that is Patrick Michael Sullivan will be placed in the
dock, where it will be forced to answer questions truthfully under
oath. The Sullivan kook won't get away with it's pissant lying usenet
bullshit games there.
Post by Mari-Mac
And then
when that did not work, you played head games with her and then tried
to manipulated her privately via email and telephone, correct?
The uber kook Sullivan is losin' it!

Projection, Patrick Michael Sullivan... projection.

The cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan relishes in head games and
lies.

What did I have to gain by "manipulating" Grace? Nothing.

What did the stalker Sullivan have to gain by manipulating Grace? The
personal info about me to further it's obsessive cyber stalking of me,
from her. That could only be done by creating mistrust between Grace
and me... something the scumbag lying obseesed freak Sullivan had no
qualms whatsoever in doing.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Below is an admission by Patrick Michael Sullivan that the cyber
stalking freak *itself* had used remailers.
I've never used a remailer, Robert. I don't have to.
Haha. Are we supposed to believe the word of this nym-shifting proven
liar?

The cyber stalker Sullivan also denied being "The Kearsley Curse" and
"Hedges Sofa 1"... and was caught on that lie.

Patrick Michael Sullivan the obessed stalking kook cannot handle the
truth, so it tries to lie it's way out of the shit it brings upon
itself.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
The gutless, spineless coward also nuked that post... along with the
detailed suicide methods info it had also posted under that same
nick.
Oh, crap...
Lying stalking kook Sullivan launches into denial again... So sad. So
predictable.

So pathetic.
Post by Mari-Mac
So says the KING OF NUKING POSTS, Robert Griffin. How many
posts have you nuked. Many, I can tell you that. But in MBOX format
they are all there. Wanna see 'em? :D
Does Patrick Michael Sullivan refer to the archive that the script
kiddy porno wanker, Louis Charles Candell Juarez keeps in defiance of a
take down notice?
Post by a***@gmail.com
of you in case it's posts doing so went "bouncing from country to
country" ?
Lies, lies and more lies from a (most likely drunk right now) Robert
Griffin.
Denial, evasions, and bullshit from the convicted car and boat thief,
Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by Mari-Mac
Again, IMO, it was *you* who did that to her. Many of us
agree.
Who's "us"? A bunch of deranged stalking lying kooks like Patrick
Michael Sullivan?
Post by Mari-Mac
Seems rather coincidental that after her and I began to talk,
her personal info pops up on ASH, doesn't it, Robert? Now why is that?
Tell us the truth, Robert. You can do it - maybe one day...
Hahaha. The Sullivan kook is in denial again.
Post by Mari-Mac
Again, IMO, you published her personal info as a way to manipulate her
and break us up, correct?
Pot, kettle, black.

Patrick Michael Sullivan emailed Grace with the clear intention of
cyber stalking me. Knowing Grace had trust issues, the lying obsessed
stalker Sullivan, absolutely desperate to get the "pesron info" (sic)
on me that it could not find on Google, needed a human source to get my
personal info.

The stalker Sullivan being the sleazy, cocky, deceptive liar it has
often been proven itself to be, then manipulated Grace into betraying
that info once the circumstances were set up just right by it.

First, it need to gain Grace's trust.

Then, the stalking Sullivan kook had to manipulate Grace into believing
it's stupid lie that I have posted a remailed message while airbourne.

But a couple of things are missing from Sullivan's insane accusations
about me outing Grace: any logical motive, and opportunity. It would be
utterly illogical of me to risk the relationship by doing such a thing
to Grace; I had the most to lose and nothing to gain by posting Grace's
personal information; OTOH, the stalker Sullivan had everything to gain
and nothing to lose by torturing Grace in that way.

Besides: how could I have remailed messages from the air? That sent the
stalking Sullivan kook on a quest to dig up some crap about "inflight
internet service"...

Why would the obsessed stalking scumbag Sullivan be so desperate to
have Grace believe it's stupid lies? The answer is obvious: to
maniplate her into passing my personal information to Sullivan by
swallowing Sullivan's absurd lies.

Google also shows the lying stalker Sullivan then threatened to out
anyone who tried to get behind the truth of the remailer incident.

The scumbag Sullivan has proven it will lie, stalk, stab it's friends
in the back... it will do and say anything to serve it'w own perverted
self-interests. The Sullivan scumbag didn't give a shit about her,
didn't give a shit about risking her employment etc by pursuing it's
stalking kook obessions.

Even now, the lying cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan denies ever
making the post below.

Post by Mari-Mac
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
it was worth all the while."
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 21:22:42 UTC
Take notice, Bobo Pool keeper. Bob Griffin AKA Magnus Pym is still
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, obsessed lying stalking kook rapidly
melting
How many beers now, Robert? Or are you abusing something else?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
remailer?
I was not me who did that, Robert.
LOL! You were not you?
BWHAHAHAH!
Are you OK?
Post by a***@gmail.com
*is* (part of) the proof; the fact the scumbag liar denies it's own
words about the matter is just further evidence of it's own guilt.
Some proof.
Post by a***@gmail.com
The rest of the proof? Patrick Michael Sulllivan will find that out in
court.
Sounds lovely. Are you going to show up? :D

Robert, some of us still believe it was you who posted Grace's personal
info. But you continue on with your lies and harassment on Usenet.
Looks like you are in for it.

How's the kooksuit coming along?

Seems your lawyer should get notice of all your latest postings and so
shall the court.

Do you have any proof of your claims as to what you just stated above
and below? No...

The rest of the crap you posted below can only be called:

------INSIDE MY MIND - "THE TRUE STORY OF MY EMOTIONAL CRISIS" - by
ROBERT GRIFFIN-----
Are you going to show up, Robert? :D
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 23:01:33 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, self confessed car and boat theif, babbled
Post by Mari-Mac
Take notice, Bobo Pool keeper. Bob Griffin AKA Magnus Pym is still
Isane rants, huh? What's "isane"?

Take notice Patrick Michael Sullivan is a stupid, delusional, stalking,
lying, frothing kook.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, obsessed lying stalking kook rapidly
melting
How many beers now, Robert? Or are you abusing something else?
Seems the cyber stalking parasite Patrick Michaael Sullivan forgets
it's own postings regarding it's heroin usage?
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
*is* (part of) the proof; the fact the scumbag liar denies it's own
words about the matter is just further evidence of it's own guilt.
Some proof.
Some comeback.
Post by a***@gmail.com
court.
Sounds lovely. Are you going to show up? :D
Is the snivelling kook Patrick Michael Sullivan going to be ready for
trial? Doubt it.
Post by Mari-Mac
info. But you continue on with your lies and harassment on Usenet.
Looks like you are in for it.
Who is this mysteruous "us"?

Do any of them *not* have a criminal record?

It's always "lies" and "harassment" as far as the stalking, lying kook
Patrick Michael Sullivan is concerned, when it's shown to be the
deceptive slimeball it is.
Post by Mari-Mac
How's the kooksuit coming along?
Seems your lawyer should get notice of all your latest postings and so
shall the court.
Seems the cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan's relentless ongoing
stalking and postings will also be shown to the court.
Post by Mari-Mac
Do you have any proof of your claims as to what you just stated above
and below? No...
The stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan is going to find out.
Post by Mari-Mac
------INSIDE MY MIND - "THE TRUE STORY OF MY EMOTIONAL CRISIS" - by
ROBERT GRIFFIN-----
Patrick Michael Sullivan is a cowardly, snivelling, stalking kook, that
cannot defend the indefensible.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by Mari-Mac
mine. I wouldn't give these twits a pot to piss in, if they all
lived
Post by a***@gmail.com
together
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Secondly: does the serial stalker Sullivan remember this post,
where
Post by Mari-Mac
it
Post by a***@gmail.com
to "fuck off and leave me alone, you dirty piece of slime" as a good
reason to stop it's insane stalking campaign.
The obsessed freak, even after being questioned by police about it's
stalking and narrowly escaping a charge of uttering threats, still
plowed on it's kook quest, regardless.
The obsessed stalker, even after being served with a Writ about it's
stalking, still plows on with it's smear quest, regardless.
So, given the above, it would seem completely logical for the stalker
Sullivan to use Grace as a pawn to obtain my personal information.
Grace was held in contempt by Sullivan (as the creep itself had
posted)... and Grace was a means to an end for the stalker. Nothing
more.
We have also seen how the stalker Sullivan turn on it's friends
when
Post by Mari-Mac
it
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
and threatened at least two other posters via a Hushmail account; I
have copies and corroborating evidence from both.
I don't believe the words "Die you dirty pig die" addressed to a
harmless suicidal poster in email are going to go in Patrick
Michael
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sullivan's favor in court....
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
When the stalker Sullivan had comprehensively failed to obtain my
the desperate lying stalker needed a human source.
Enter someone I was involved with, who had posted about trust
issues
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Grace.
Post by Mari-Mac
Then you offered a $2K reward for
info leading to the capture of the person who did this. Of
course,
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
you
Post by Mari-Mac
So says the KING OF NUKING POSTS, Robert Griffin. How many
posts have you nuked. Many, I can tell you that. But in MBOX format
they are all there. Wanna see 'em? :D
Does Patrick Michael Sullivan refer to the archive that the script
kiddy porno wanker, Louis Charles Candell Juarez keeps in defiance
of
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
take down notice?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Again, IMO, you published her personal info as a way to
manipulate
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
her
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
stalker Sullivan, absolutely desperate to get the "pesron info" (sic)
on me that it could not find on Google, needed a human source to
get
Post by Mari-Mac
my
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
about me outing Grace: any logical motive, and opportunity. It
would
Post by Mari-Mac
be
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 23:20:08 UTC
Post by Mari-Mac
Take notice, Bobo Pool keeper. Bob Griffin AKA Magnus Pym is still
Isane rants, huh? What's "isane"?
Take notice Patrick Michael Sullivan is a stupid, delusional,
stalking,
Post by a***@gmail.com
lying, frothing kook.
Looks like libel to me.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, obsessed lying stalking kook rapidly
melting
How many beers now, Robert? Or are you abusing something else?
Seems the cyber stalking parasite Patrick Michaael Sullivan forgets
it's own postings regarding it's heroin usage?
I don't do heroin, Robert. Never have.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
*is* (part of) the proof; the fact the scumbag liar denies it's own
words about the matter is just further evidence of it's own guilt.
Some proof.
Some comeback.
Great meltdown.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
court.
Sounds lovely. Are you going to show up? :D
Is the snivelling kook Patrick Michael Sullivan going to be ready for
trial? Doubt it.
Is the kook, Robert Griffin, ruining his own case - damn right he is
:-)
Post by Mari-Mac
info. But you continue on with your lies and harassment on Usenet.
Looks like you are in for it.
Who is this mysteruous "us"?
Gee, I dunno, Robert. But you had some ideas, didn't you? One of those
peeps was LENORE LEVINE, who was/is dead, Robert - kook, kook, kook...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Do any of them *not* have a criminal record?
Do you? Would you like one? Say yes. It will be fun for you :D
Post by a***@gmail.com
It's always "lies" and "harassment" as far as the stalking, lying kook
Patrick Michael Sullivan is concerned, when it's shown to be the
deceptive slimeball it is.
More libel. Post saved and copied. Sent and submitted at a later date.
Thanks! :D
Post by Mari-Mac
shall the court.
Seems the cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan's relentless ongoing
stalking and postings will also be shown to the court.
LOL! Man, you blow so much smoke it's just too funny. You are going to
show up for court, aren't you? I think the judge should review your
latest postings. Are you drunk, tonight?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Do you have any proof of your claims as to what you just stated above
and below? No...
The stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan is going to find out.
Ooooo! Threats! That looks really good for you, too, doesn't it, Robert
Griffin?

Hey, Barbara! As predicted, Robert is now running out of gas (or booze)
and he's getting very sleepy.

Nighty night, Robert. You can nuke in the morning.
Barbara Schwarz
2005-05-24 00:12:26 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Take notice, Bobo Pool keeper. Bob Griffin AKA Magnus Pym is still
Isane rants, huh? What's "isane"?
Take notice Patrick Michael Sullivan is a stupid, delusional,
stalking,
Post by a***@gmail.com
lying, frothing kook.
Looks like libel to me.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
words about the matter is just further evidence of it's own
guilt.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Some proof.
Some comeback.
Great meltdown.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
The rest of the proof? Patrick Michael Sulllivan will find that
out
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
in
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Mari-Mac
and below? No...
The stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan is going to find out.
Ooooo! Threats! That looks really good for you, too, doesn't it, Robert
Griffin?
Hey, Barbara! As predicted, Robert is now running out of gas (or booze)
and he's getting very sleepy.
Nighty night, Robert. You can nuke in the morning.
RLOF! I think that Griffin is also a waste of time. He needs sleep.
Urgently. He probably does not type anymore but walks on the key board.
That explains a lot, doesn't it?

Barbara Schwarz
Requiscant In Pace
2005-05-24 00:06:44 UTC
Post by Mari-Mac
Robert, some of us still believe it was you who posted Grace's
personal
Post by Mari-Mac
info.
And some of us don't.

~RIP~
"For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while."
Greg Carr
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:18:13 GMT
[...]
If he has a criminal conviction then there should be a picture on
computer of the guy. Please post.
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 14:35:09 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
If he has a criminal conviction then there should be a picture on
computer of the guy. Please post.
Sorry. Unlike the serial cyber thug Patrick Michael Sullivan, I don't
stalk and threaten suicidal and depressed woman on alt.suicide.holiday
to illegally obtain pictures to stalk people with.

Also unlike Patrick Michael Sullivan, I don't do obsessive cyber
stalking and / or threaten people to pass over personal and non-public
information that cannot be found on a Google search. Nor do I make
stupid retarded threats to fight people then gutlessly chicken out of
them, and nor do I make spastic "invitations" to come visit me at home.

However, I only have a copy of the freak's ugly mug that it placed on
it's retarded Geocities web site that it also posted it's own telephone
number to i November of 2003... which is interesting, since the stupid
kook lied in it's Statement of Defense that I had published it's phone
number and violated it's privacy... yet my post **was over a month
after** the lying freak has established it's crappy web pages.

That picture of the Sullivan stalking kook was passed to my attorney in
case the stalking Sullivan freak showed up at their firm to make a pest
of itself, like the stalking freak did at the office of my previous
Nanaimo attorney.

But you may like to read this email below, which was sent by the
serial cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan in a purile attempt to
aid the creep's cyber stalking of me (the addressee has been munged):

From: "TKC" <***@hotmail.com>
To: "munged" <***@example.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:38:54 -0800

Welcome to the inbox from hell, ******.....

2005-05-23 16:20:44 UTC
USENET KOOK ROBERT GRIFFIN AKA MAGUS PYM OF QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA
Post by a***@gmail.com
to illegally obtain pictures to stalk people with.
LOL! What a laugh, Robert. Several of your pictures have been floating
about via email for a few years now. There is the one of your fat,
greasy face and the one of you horseback riding. Many people got them.
Post by a***@gmail.com
information that cannot be found on a Google search.
Bull shit, you liar. You have harassed and defamed many people from ASH
and other Usenet groups.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Nor do I make
stupid retarded threats to fight people then gutlessly chicken out of
them, and nor do I make spastic "invitations" to come visit me at home.
But why don't you just come to say hello, then.
Post by a***@gmail.com
number to i November of 2003... which is interesting, since the stupid
kook lied in it's Statement of Defense that I had published it's phone
number and violated it's privacy... yet my post **was over a month
after** the lying freak has established it's crappy web pages.
You published the names, addresses and telephone numbers of many people
here as a way to stalk, harass and intimidate your victims, Robert. And
you followed up to these publications with outright lies and
defamation. Your actions were malicious harassment, CRIMINAL
HARASSMENT. And you did attempt to destroy the lives and reputations of
many of us. You, ROBERT GRIFFIN, in my opinion, are a CRIMINAL.
Post by a***@gmail.com
That picture of the Sullivan stalking kook was passed to my attorney in
case the stalking Sullivan freak showed up at their firm to make a pest
of itself, like the stalking freak did at the office of my previous
Nanaimo attorney.
It's funny how Brian J. Kirkhope quit the case after receiving all this
info, isn't it, Robert Griffin?
Post by a***@gmail.com
But you may like to read this email below, which was sent by the
serial cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan in a purile attempt to
What a load of crap. Take a guess at what I have in my possession,
Robert? Hand written snail mails stating friendship. Want to see them?
You may have to.

Face up to it, Robert. You are a liar and a falsifier. And anything you
post on Usenet is suspect. You have hardly any friends left at all,
except for k00ky CoE members and other assorted kooks.

But good luck with it. You'd better go pass out now, before you make a
total ass out of yourself, as usual. Go to an AA meeting, for God
sakes...
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:38:54 -0800
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:47 AM
*****
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
From Breaking rocks all day...
--
=====================
$cientology "Fair Gaming".
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 14:43:53 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
cyber stalker and self-admitted convicted criminal who admitted going
to prison for car and boat theft) where the kook had previously
How's this sound, JOHN STILLWELL -
Vancouver Island, Canada. You pick the time, place and date for
that location. How's that sound, sunshine? But remember, if you
do not show up, you will be known as the "putz" and coward of
Usenet...
Putz?
Yep, that's him and you.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Coward?
Same as above...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sounds like an obsessed cyber stalking freak hiding behind it's
keyboard in a Nanaimo slum, that challenges others to fist fights and
Oh, a slum? A 4.5 million dollar slum, huh? Interesting...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:18:13 GMT
"Fat Fuck Sullivan agreed to fight me. He failed to show up both
times he played his pathetic usenet wimp games"
Send me the plane ticket. :)
Wait I cant bring "it" on a plane. Send em a check to buy the gas
to drive there.
Forget it, Viper; the spineless serial cyber stalking freak, Patrick
Michael Sullivan, is well-known as being a "no-show" to the fist fights
it has itself begged for.
You'd be wasting your time.
Think again, Robert. Think real hard... Tolsma was invited to my home.
He never did show. Pity...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Ask Jeremy T. from van.general what happened when the obsesso cyber
stalking freak Sullivan had challenged him to a fist fight at the
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/van.general/msg/55ac62c0ba322892
Yet the spineless creep that is Patrick Michael Sullivan brands others
"physical cowards"...
Tolsma is a coward. And so are you, Robert.
Post by a***@gmail.com
people... because it is itself too spineless to stand behind it's
actions and words, in the real world.
Please tell me who I ever RL'ed, Robert. You? No, you RL'ed yourself on
12/29/03, you idiot, complete with name and telephone number.

And remember when you telephoned Doug and threatened him?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/6b30d9c3985e6dc9?hl=en

Talk about 'REAL LIFING', you k00k.
--
Post by a***@gmail.com
- losing many internet accounts for sending death threats, spamming,
and other internet abuse
ROBERT GRIFFIN IS GUILTY OFF ALL THE ABOVE, has been for about 10 years
of Usenet abuse.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- being questioned by the RCMP in relation to his internet activities
and being told by them to stop it's inappropriate behavior
The RCMP file you opened was opened for the sole purpose of harassment.
And your posting history clearly shows that you are a net abuser and a
harasser of the highest order. Not only that, but you took the results
of that so-called RCMP investigation and put them up on the Internet to
further abuse and harass your victim. When the RCMP found out about
this, it was just one of the many reasons they dumped you, Robert. They
now dislike you too. Ask them yourself. They do not know *what* to make
of you, Robert. I think, they think you are a k00k. What an ass you
made of yourself. But you do it so well. And you spend countless days,
weeks and months and piles of cash to do so. Man, you are soooooo good
at kooking out, Robert. I have never seen such a wild display of
kookism in my entire life. Is it because you are insecure and a short
man? Must be...

But I will tell you what. We are going to throw some papers at certain
people so they will be avalible at trial. Do you know who those people
are, Robert? I'll give you a hint. There are 4 of them and they are all
from the Nanaimo area. You will finally get to meet all the people you
harassed, lied to and abused, Robert. Sound like a good day to you? I
think so. And let's call in the m****.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- making false accusations of others being under investigation by
authorities, when no such investigations are taking place, nor were
ever initiated
You have papers available, lost of them. Wait for it... But how many
times did you call the police and FBI? What did you do to Pin and Doug
and Cori and others? Your own posting history shows us that you did
initiate many complaints and you also stated that you hired a lawyer in
NYC to sue a female named Cori.

BTW, I have on my desk a piece of paper that is not blacked out or
highlighted in "YELLOW".
Post by a***@gmail.com
- posting fictional sob stories on support groups to mislead gullible
posters unaware of the kook's history, into giving it sympathy
More bull shit. And more sickening and pathetic lies by ROBERT GRIFFIN.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- hiding behind multiple sockpuppet accounts and proxies and
pretending to be totally different people to intentionally mislead
technically unaware posters of its identity ... then later lying to
try to cover that fact up
More bull shit. Here is a list of your nyms and addys:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/233e7186ad41aa39?dmode=source
Post by a***@gmail.com
- taunting depressed and suicidal posters with false and fraudulent
accusations and manufacturing evidence to back up those false
accusations, then lying about doing that too
More bull shit. Your posting history is nothing BUT harassment and
taunting, you lying little worm.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- posting and distributing detailed suicide methods information and
then nuking those posts from the Google archives
More lies and BS by Robert Griffin, the net abuser and stalker of
alt.suicide.holiday and other Usenet groups.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- attempting to use the media to embarrass and shame it's enemies
- stalking genuinely suicidal people and any opposition to it and it's
fellow kooks
I have no fellow kooks as friends, Robert. The media reports were fair
and accurate and they show those people to be what they are, KILLERS on
the Internet. And they are. But you know what is worse - you defend
those scumbags. They are nothing but murderers under cover. Both of
them are also CoE members, as is your other friend, Jenwolf. Pathetic!
You guys are all covered in blood, in my opinion...

BTW, these two killers were not the only "kooks" who were brought to
the attention of the media, just so you will know...
Post by a***@gmail.com
- ordering goods in the name of a person the kook was stalking, to be
delivered to the person's home
What a friggin' lie. Do you have any proof of any of this? No, I did
not think so, other than the word of some guy in email, right? Right...
Just more libel and lies by Robert Griffin. I have about 200 emails
from that person, you know that don't you?
Post by a***@gmail.com
- betraying it's "friends" at random... often by complaining to their
providers and whining on news.admin.net-abuse.* newsgroups about posts
expressing different opinions to the kook's own, and whining
about it's former "friends" emailing it
More bull shit and lies by Robert Griffin, kook and coward of Usenet
news...
Post by a***@gmail.com
- teaming up with known Xtian extremists, script kiddies, and
$cientologists to stalk depressed and suicidal people in the real
world
Oh brother. Yes, she's such a terrible person, that "Xtian extremist"
as you label her - not. You are demonizing her, too, now, aren't you?
Figures. Even Jesus Christ is probably evil in your eyes, you demented
sicko.

And you attacked Barbara first. That is clear. She never even knew
about you, until you began to harass and stalk her via Usenet, you
k00k.

If you ever took the time to get to know both of these people you are
harassing, then you would find out what many of us know is that these
two people are great people who care. But you are too sick and in
denial to ever recognize how wrong you are.
Post by a***@gmail.com
- blackmailing and threatening suicidal and depressed people
- sending threatening email to depressed and suicidal female posters
I have papers to state otherwise, idiot. You want to see them? I have
two of them in that person's own hand writing.
Post by a***@gmail.com
to reveal personal info pertaining to the kook's "enemies", in order
to aid the kook's stalking and real-lifing,
- challenging posters in Canadian newsgroups to fist-fights and then
failing to appear itself, yet the kook has the temerity to brand
others "physical cowards"
- impersonating others in it's posts
Who did I impersonate in my postings? Names, please...
Post by a***@gmail.com
- attempting to intimidate an attorney (an Officer Of The Court) with a
"citizens arrest" occasioning common assault, in attempts to drop the
civil case pending against the kook
Sorry, loser boi. But a CA is used against cowards (like you) who
commit INDICTABLE OFFENCES against citizens of CANADA. And your
so-called "attorney" is a direct participant in a cyberstalking and
criminal harassment campaign created by you. No one, even lawyers, are
above the law, Robert.
Post by a***@gmail.com
...amongst many years of many other sleazy, deceptive acts on it's
part, all of which it now has to answer for... in a civil case listed
as S42823 in the Nanaimo Registry of the Supreme Court
of British Columbia.
LOL! It's a CIVIL matter that you started, Robert. It's called a KOOK
SUIT! And it's going to propel you to #1 on the Bobo pool, for sure!
And I do believe your lawyer, DAN BURNETT, is up for the BALSA GAVEL
award. How fitting. The lawyer who defends a kook in a Usenet kooksuit
should get the BALSA GAVEL, I am sure about that.
Post by a***@gmail.com
It is this writer's opinion that Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo
BC, Canada, is a morphing, stalking, lying, obsessed, dangerous kook.
Hilarious! Robert BOBO AWARD Griffin is giving his opinion on the
mental status of another Usenet poster - go figure...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Let's hope the Court slaps this kook down good and hard in this coming
court case,
I cannot wait to meet you, Robert. You know that, don't you?
Post by a***@gmail.com
before it moves from it's full-time cyber stalking into
full-time real-world stalking.. and becomes a greater danger to
others.
Excuse me, a'hole, but VIPER asked me to meet with him. Also, Tolsma
threatened on numerous occasions to kill or injure me along with other
Usenet posters. Talk about kooking out. It should also be known that
VIPER also talked about bring "it" with him. "It" is a firearm, you
stoopid idiot, Robert Griffin. How nuts in the head is that to state
that you are going to bring a gun with you across a border to possibly
do harm to another person from Usenet? This is BOBO AWARD material,
Robert and Viper.

And what about you, Robert? How nuts are you? What did you say on
Usenet? Let's have a look, shall we?

-----------DEATH THREATS & THREATS BY ROBERT GRIFFIN-------------

"Douglas Wiser must leave ASH NOW. Or die."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3EA10DDA.29E6E965%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar....
with an
electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your arse till
they
give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem the never
ending
tide of utter shit which emenates from you."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9C28D8.69592C8F%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"Someone could always kick the shit out of you.... there's no shortage
of
volunteers for that. Once it is done, your empty envelope would float
away
in the breeze."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9A1657.BC52645D%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"As for "violence upon ASH posters' - few things would give me a bigger

laugh than to see Douglas Wiser's bullet filled corpse on this sick
fucking
creature's fave site, rotten.com.... Jesus fucking christ... what a
hoot
that would be!! Preferably shot to pieces with 44 bullets with dum dum
crosses."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=3E9B1A33.AA34FD6E%40hushmail.com

"I'll ask boboroshi to pay you a visit"

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:auto87064%40hushmail.com+%2B%22we%27ll+ask+boboroshi+to+pay+you+a+visit%22&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&selm=3F1256C1.35EF59D%40hushmail.com&rnum=1

-----------WHAT ROBERT GRIFFIN (MAGNUS PYM) PEERS SAY ABOUT
HIM-------------

From: ***@netscape.net (Kedric Symington)

I quite respected him at first, the way he was trying to set up ash
moderated. But then he went all crazy and stuff, flooding our
newsgroup with flames about Doug, and I just had to ignore him after a
while. He was not the sort of man you'd want to get on the wrong side
of - very obsessive, always trying to get revenge on those who had
wronged him.

- Kedric

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2728f254.0409022342.5771b2aa%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

"No you haven't. You've tried to browbeat, intimidate, and harrass
everyone who dares voice an opinion opposed to yours. I've thought so
for a while now, btw, I've just had my own shit to deal with. But now
you're threatening violence?...Congratulations. You've sunk beneath the
level of the lowliest troll...I would rather deal with a hundred
do-gooder
trolls than one thug..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e9a331d.130521520%40news.earthlink.net

Why don't you fuck off out of ASH, un-WIRED? You're even
more of a pain in the arse than the current crop of teenyboppers
and namby-pambies we're having to put up with. I have a good idea
who you are, or should I say, who's pulling your strings, and I
don't give a damn. Your motive for filling the ng up with this shit
stinks too. We aren't all stupid round here. Some of us recognise
manipulation when we see it. All you're doing is continually
engaging the trolls and, in so doing, have become one yourself.

Message ID ***@iris.uk.clara.net

From: ***@yahoo.com (Darth Vader)

Yes, and Pymp's calling for moderation. How long before he's banned
from ASHM? Oh, I forgot, with Pymp paying for moderation, he can't be
banned. He'll set such a great tone for the new ng. I wonder how
vulgar, offensive, and profane a post would have to be to get banned?
Only Pymp knows...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=eb79fd5b.0304141751.6ae7251d%40posting.google.com

From: pepsi zen <***@aol.comedown>

Not going to ctb yet, just need to get away from people. I thought of
someone as a friend but it turns out s/he didn't give a shit about me
or my feelings at all. I can't handle this, can't stop shaking, can't
stop crying. This is why I isolate. Fuck.

I'm going to miss the lot of you.. god.. I can't think.. I can't even
THINK.

-stupid zen

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=t8nu209o91td07pujt1iqssq618233d2pg%404ax.com&output=gplain

From: pepsi zen <***@aol.comedown>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: thinking enabled (for better or for worse)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:03:41 -0500

Now that I can think again, I might as well come back. I am not even
sure why I left, I mean, someone wronged me and then I felt I had to
punish myself for it by leaving ash? Well, I did and do feel guilt
over what happened, hence the self-imposed exile. Someone I thought of
as a friend made a promise, then broke it. Broke my trust, stomped on
it, threw the friendship away as if it meant nothing to hir in the
first place. But then I should have been more careful as to what I
told hir, I mean, I should not have even said anything to that person
about the subject. It was as if I gave a firecracker to a burning man
and told him to keep it safe for me for a little while until I figured
out what to do with it. Of course the firecracker exploded, no matter
the burning man's promise that it would not.

It's easier for me to think of that person as having a severe
sickness that causes hir to hurt people and destroy friendships. The
illness rules this person's life and is not under hir control. To this
person, I am just another "war casualty" and it could not be helped.
It's sad because this person can be so very kind, caring, and
thoughtful, and many of us know this side of hir. I will miss this
person's friendship, but the justifications for hir past and present
behavior I no longer accept, and indeed, should *never* have accepted.
It's not right imo for someone to pursue justice when it means being
abusive to others and ash in general, when it means replicating the
same behavior that is condemned in others, when it means hurting
others, not to mention destroying oneself's life in the process. But I
was an able enabler, willing to disregard the negative actions just to
be able to be in touch with the "real" person within, the caring and
kind person that I knew. I didn't even mind the eggshells I sometimes
felt I had to walk carefully on, although I should have.

And for those who have no idea whom I am speaking about, then it is
likely not something you need to worry over. As for myself, I've
learned much from this experience and will never forget the "burning
man" analogy and will watch out for enabling behaviors on my part in
the future. And also that quoting someone else's email, even if I
think it is a hoax or in bad taste, is something that should never be
done in any case without the permission of the author, as that added
to my guilt and reasoning for exile also.

Thanks to everyone that replied to my "leaving ash" post. I wasn't
sure that I could come back and was even thinking of canceling my
internet service, as avoidance is my natural reaction to most
anything, heh. I didn't want to read the replies to that post because
I was positive that most of them would be the same as the "voice" in
the back of my head, saying things like, "Drama queen, how stupid can
you be... You knew better... it's all your fault... just go away
already.. you are guilty.. you should be ashamed of yourself so stop
whining.. stop overreacting... you'll be back.. good, stay away.. no
one is to blame but you.. you don't belong here.. just hide like you
always do..". But I was surprised about the replies and emails, so
thanks to everyone who replied (and even to those that didn't reply
with a nasty remark).

Hmm.. four long paragraphs just to say "I'm back", yeah, that sounds
like me. :-\

-Pepsi Zen

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=r0s530l3evjc4i0si8i041a9onkk4smjkv%404ax.com&output=gplain

Please don't leave Pepsi. The person who betrayed you
is losing support by the minute. Don't let him and his obsessions
drive you out of here. He is the one in the wrong.
He's the stupid one. Not you.

Message ID: ***@news.clara.net

And I mean REALLY angry. Angry like I am actually going to
DO something about this. I've already made a start. It's time to
stand up and be counted. You need this ng, Pepsi Zen - he does not.
You post here - he does not. You are respected and liked here - he
is not. Facts. You use this ng to help yourself - he uses it to
fight personal battles with enemies. Please, please don't let
him drive you out...Please don't let him rule your life Pepsi. You
actually
have more support here than he does. Just don't trust him in email
again is all I can say...No-one could blame you for being taken in by
him.

He is very persuasive. But from now on, my advice is to not trust him.
And I told him that to his face.

He will sell his friends at one end of the street to get his
enemies at another and he knows it, deep down inside of him.

Message ID: ***@news.clara.net

From: "Darth Vader" ***@yahoo.com

SCP mentioned that Pym had her personal information and she didn't know
how
he got it. I'm sorry but the dude seems dangerous. At least to the
"trolls" or "enemies" who "deserve" whatever the hell damage he chooses
dish out. All he needs is to place the right label on an individual and
then he can ruin their lives to great ASH acclaim. Asshole.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3f8735fc_1%40vps-online.com&output=gplain

Post by a***@gmail.com
Pym will have to find someone else to attack.
I probably top that list because I can't stand the Nazi fuck. He's the
biggest troll on ASH clogging it over and over with his garbage. He
posts
the personal info of anyone he considers an "enemy" and does it with
total
self righteous fervor. It amazes me how glaring his hypocrisy is. I
guess
he considers ASH his own personal kingdom where he makes the rules and
everyone else has to follow them and kiss his ass. His insults are so
childish they're rather funny. Not even worth replying to. Whatever. I
keep hoping the psychopath will run out of gas eventually or get a job
or
something, but the dude just keeps going and going. Anyone who
disagrees
with him will be hounded until they either give in to what he wants or
are
forced out. He does nothing to help the many people who need this
place.
It sucks that so many people are so afraid of him they don't call him
on the
shit he pulls. Oh well. I can't imagine dealing with the asshole in
real
life.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3f82efc3_1%40vps-online.com&output=gplain

From: ***@yahoo.com (Darth Vader)

blah blah blah. Again, going after anyone who doesn't subscribe to
the "Pym is god" anthem. Yuck. Grim is concerned because you are
INSANE. You have a total us against them mentality, always searching
for new enemies, always looking for someone new to demonize. And you
NEVER STOP. You're like the goddam energizer bunny. Here a troll,
there a troll, everywhere a troll troll. Wanna see a troll? Look in
the mirror. And, for the love of god, stop clogging this ng with your
frantic war mongering. There are people who need it for much more
important reasons and even when they plead with you to stop, you just
continue. Good lord. If anyone on here needs serious help, it's you.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1ba72f20.0309290846.1f887562%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: Grim Squeaker ***@deathsdomain.com

I honestly don't say this to be mean but I think that the paranoia and
obsession are really getting out of hands. I doubt you would be willing
talk to professional about it so could you at least consider trying to
take
a vacation away from ash and not even think about trolls during that? I
really am worried about you and also the safety of other people.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=t8pi41-b6m.ln1%40deathsdomain.com&output=gplain

From: ***@hotmail.com (desperadette)

If you read the archives, I apologised to Carrion Gasping and un-Wired
within 48 hours of posting that I believed them to have pushed
Jabberwocky over the edge. un-WIRED chose to ignore my
apologie(s)..(plural), and continue on his vendetta against me. I
have no intention of apologising for possibly the fourth time???
un-WIRED, in his self-righteous cloak, can go and fuck himself before
I apologise again. Stupid little asshole that he is.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=80d154f2.0303211105.1fdbc1e0%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: ***@hotmail.com (desperadette)

The more you post on the subject of Justin, the more you reveal about
your character. I feel sorry for you, because you obviously have
some major problems, which require urgent professional attention, I
might add. Are you seeing a psychiatrist? A psychologist?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=80d154f2.0302280336.202f0dfe%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: jenwolf ***@yahoo.com

PYM as usual doesn't give a shit about ASHers and ASH and would rather
this
be his personal playground to destroy as he sees fit nevermind who gets
hurt
in the process. Fuck you all the way to hell PYM. My killfile is
overflowed
again with
your fucking garbage. So just fuck you and the way you are destroying
ASH.
You
are worse than SR. At least she's contained in her own little world.
You're
bent
on destroying everything you can. Go the fuck to hell.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=pan.2003.10.10.13.33.23.232845.2229%40wolfs&output=gplain

From: "Patience" ***@microsolf.com

Ha remember me??? When we met on a certain web site I was Gothic Tears.
eluded to you that I was having suicidal thoughts and you posted the
old
Xanthia Site for all to see. So how many are dead because of you???
said you
thought it was beautiful how I would cut listening to a certain band
music.
How beautiful it was to die bleeding. And you call me a stalker. You
fucked
with a suicidal girls head !!! You sick bastard and now Grace may be
dead
because of you. Me and Grace may not get along but I never wished her
dead.
And I never would have got caught up in ASH if it wasn't for you. If
Grace
is dead you should be in jail for murder.
Cori

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=bo4ikp%24179gan%241%40ID-94123.news.uni-berlin.de&output=gplain

From: Layhieu Haser <***@yahoo.com>

And now, a warning. About Pym. He contacted me right after
Amy died, under the camouflage of mutual commiseration. I
got a funny vibe from the start, but he was intelligent,
friendly and polite, so I didn't block him. We chatted.

His sole purpose was to evoke and further any suicidal
thoughts I had. I was reminded of that original Star Trek
episode of the creature that feeds off the misery and anger
of others. After several weeks, once I made it clear I was
not at all suicidal, he had no further use for me. Again,
he was very friendly, never rude or callous. Perhaps I'm
wrong, but I don't think so. Be warned.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=40AD1EBA.411E0309%40yahoo.com&output=gplain

From: ***@hotmail.com (Angel Wanted 2001)

"Magnus Pym, who sez -Bring Wiser to justice!- - Look at the headers!"
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patience the whining prozac-dropping Wiser anal juice lover
fraudulently
Post by a***@gmail.com
quoted a post in
(snip)

You know? You are truly one-sick man... I almost feel sorry for you.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=eea18806.0306011901.438969e6%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: pinochio ***@earthlink.net

Yes, newcomers / oldcomers please notice that Magnus Pym is *not*
someone you may want to get too personal with, because you might cross
him and have your sensitive information spewed out on Usenet if you
ever have a *falling out* with the "boy".

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=hhy8wdwdqx.fsf%40ossh.com&output=gplain

From: Julien Offray deBris ***@breathing-machines.com

The problem you're generating is: You create an atmosphere, and worse:
*reality* where everyone will have to assume that *you*, Pym, will post
real names at the drop of a hat, i.e., whenever you feel it's justified
as a "payback" to do so.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ab25nv47cbd8kbuteodnhq74l8qhtcc094%404ax.com&output=gplain

From: SuicidalCrazyPerson ***@yahoo.com

Wrong. Tracking people, posting personal info, informing others of
other posters personal info is exactly what Pym would do and does.

How do I know this? I've witnessed it publicly on this ng, as well as
personally when he emailed me private info including the given name,
address and telephone number of a poster I don't care for.

Defend that creep if you want, but it doesn't make you look any better,
whoever you are.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=171120031316522794%25SuicidalCrazyPerson%40yahoo.com&output=gplain

Pym was so desperate to control ASH that he tried to root
out his enemies by posting all their info on ASH. But it
back fired on him and Pym's ID was passed around via email
for a few months. Finally, it was pym who came forward on
12-29-03 and posted using his real name (Robert Griffin)
and threatening legal action against myself, Cori, Grace,
Louis and a few others. In pym's own sick and paranoid mind
he believed there was a conspiracy against him which
involved about 8 people and one of these people had been
dead for months. Nothing happened regarding his legal attempts.

Pym's a control freak. And if pym could control the weather
to suit his liking he would, even if it meant fucking over
others in the process.

Message ID: ***@posting.google.com

From: ***@hotmail.com (The Kearsley Curse)

See here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=387ae309.0401042209.6825675f%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Pym has 3 police files open on him in various parts of the world and
he can be detained for questioning if he is stopped in the USA. There
is also one information dig taking place with pym, a private
investigation, none of these were launched by myself. Pym has
threatened and harassed many people on Usenet during the last 10
years. Finally, this has all caught up with him and the police have
gottened involved. Pym claims to have launched a legal action against
myself, but zippo has become of it, in fact the police have never
contacted myself. I am disapointed.

Anyway, it turned out pym was just the wizard of oz of Usenet, as when
the green curtain was pulled back, there sat a man of small stature
and afraid of the world. In short, pym was/is a fuck and a twerp...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8030a611.0403231357.cadc0d3%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: ***@another.com (verbluten)

I think that you are some sort of paranoid/delusional nut.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5132f08b.0308110544.39deaf87%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

From: "Nadia" ***@bellsouth.net

He's asked me to set up an additional user on my newsserver so that he
can
use it for another nym. He's suggested that I or someone else hack into
Doug's website and corrupt it.

Why exactly does he feel the need to hide behind such anonymity? He
brags
about the fact that his real name is not posted anywhere on the net. He
totally falls apart when the idea that his real identity may come out
is
mentioned. The investigation that he says he prompted in England was
even
filed under an anonymous name. What's he afraid of? Maybe the fear of
having to take real responsibility for the things that he's said on
this and
other newsgroups?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=o98pb.14677%24un.261%40bignews6.bellsouth.net&output=gplain

From: "Requiescant In Pace" <***@bellsouth.net>

I *am* in pain.

I just want someone to tell him that I've been trying to lose the baby
for
the last two days. It won't stop and I'm just done with it.. This is
the
end.

I just want him to know..

I just want to die tonight..

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=UMEsb.24240%24jA6.15641%40bignews6.bellsouth.net&output=gplain

From: ***@aol.com (Requiscant In Pace)

Pym was hurt very badly when he was much younger, something he never
got
help for or got over. He harbors so much rage inside of him that it
would
completely consume him if didn't find some outlet for it. So, since he
can't
go after the person that harmed him, he goes after anyone that he can
make
into an "enemy". Once he feels he's been "wronged", he will stop at
nothing
to obtain what he feels is total revenge even if that means destroying
his
created victims real life. The very sad part is that in a lot of cases,
the
only wrong that was done is that the person did not agree with him.

He's a very charismatic man and is able to state his percieved case
very
convincingly. In person, he's funny, kind, and seemingly very caring. A

great number of people fall or have fallen for his ruses, only to find
out
exactly what kind of person they are dealing with in the end, usually
much too late. As
someone else stated, he will sell out his friends on one end of the
street
in order to get his enemies at the other.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20041102103042.01346.00000019%40mb-m10.aol.com&output=gplain

woah! projection...and you claim (vehemently) you arent mentally ill?
you're the most severely mentally ill person here, Pymie...at least
the rest admit they have a problem. you? you're just a perfect
specimen of manhood, aren't you? nothing wrong with you...except that
you live entirely inside a usenet group full of people who don't even
know who you are, or care and you think you're the big kahuna...
it was you that posted her details, BTW.
only you would stoop that low.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2c980831.0410310347.78a9486e%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 18:27:04 UTC
Frothing and trembling stalking uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan is
melting down.

Readers should note the Sullivan kook's rant caps.

Note also the Sullivan stalking kook's pathetic denials.

Hahaha; the real joke is I can walk away from the frothing Sullivan
kook and it's kooknet drivel at any time *I* choose... while it will
still be spamming it's crap for evermore in the only place the Sullivan
kook reckons it can weild any power: by being a standover cyber thug to
a bunch of suicidal and depressed people on Usenet who try to remain
anonymous and are under threat from the likes of Sullivan and it's
fellow scum of being outed and stalked if they dare speak out against
Sullivan or it's bunch of fellow slimeballs.

You know... left to it's own devices after 6 months, the Patrick
Michael Sullivan turd would still be picking fights on Usenet.... but
it's likely there will be an intervention of sorts, before long.

High time this stalking Sullivan slimeball copped a proverbial belt
around the ears.
Hahaha. The self-confessed car and boat thief Patrick Michael Sullivan
has branded me a "kook" like it's branded most of NANAE, and Just
Taylor, as being "kooks"...

I am proud to stand with Taylor and Viper et al as being a "kook"
according to Sullivan -- a nym shifting, lying, stalking parasite
that's been booted off countless ISPs for it's abuse.
Post by a***@gmail.com
cyber stalker and self-admitted convicted criminal who admitted going
to prison for car and boat theft) where the kook had previously
How's this sound, JOHN STILLWELL -
Vancouver Island, Canada. You pick the time, place and date for
that location. How's that sound, sunshine? But remember, if you
do not show up, you will be known as the "putz" and coward of
Usenet...
Putz?
Yep, that's him and you.
It's Patrick Michael Sullivan, the gutless cyberstalker, who challenges
usenet posters to fist fights and then ends up being a no show.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Coward?
Same as above...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Sounds like an obsessed cyber stalking freak hiding behind it's
keyboard in a Nanaimo slum, that challenges others to fist fights and
Oh, a slum? A 4.5 million dollar slum, huh? Interesting...
Can the habitual liar Patrick Michael Sullivan show us a property
valuation? Of course not.
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:18:13 GMT
Post by a***@gmail.com
it has itself begged for.
You'd be wasting your time.
Think again, Robert. Think real hard... Tolsma was invited to my home.
He never did show. Pity...
The Patrick Michael Sullivan obessed stalking kook invited Jeremy to
Hemlock and Broadway.

No show by gutless stalking coward Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by a***@gmail.com
"physical cowards"...
Tolsma is a coward. And so are you, Robert.
Why was Patrick Michael Sullivan a no show at Hemlock and Broadway?
Post by a***@gmail.com
people... because it is itself too spineless to stand behind it's
actions and words, in the real world.
Please tell me who I ever RL'ed, Robert. You? No, you RL'ed yourself on
12/29/03, you idiot, complete with name and telephone number.
The lying stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan forgets all about it's test
post on chinese.test, dated 11 Nov 2003 19:30:17 -0000...
Post by a***@gmail.com
And remember when you telephoned Doug and threatened him?
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/6b30d9c3985e6dc9?hl=en

Douglas Wiser, a proven liar on multiple occasions? BWHAHAHA!

Who is stupid enough to believe that creature except a piece of
cyberstalking gutless criminal gutterscum in Nanaimo?
Post by a***@gmail.com
--
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
and other internet abuse
ROBERT GRIFFIN IS GUILTY OFF ALL THE ABOVE, has been for about 10 years
of Usenet abuse.
Can the cyberstlking lying freak that is Patrick Micheal Sullivan of
Nanaimo substntiate any of it's claims? Of course the lying freak
cannot, and never could.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
and being told by them to stop it's inappropriate behavior
The RCMP file you opened was opened for the sole purpose of
harassment.

Patrick Michael Sullivan forgets all about it's psycho death threats
that earned the kooks it's spot in the Bobo Pool.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/1be63af1ece63c37

The gutless cyber stalking coward has made many death threats
previously:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/6f134371629931ce
Post by a***@gmail.com
people so they will be avalible at trial. Do you know who those people
are, Robert? I'll give you a hint. There are 4 of them and they are all
from the Nanaimo area. You will finally get to meet all the people you
harassed, lied to and abused, Robert. Sound like a good day to you? I
think so. And let's call in the m****.
Oh no! The Sullivan kook is ceensoring itself of something too horrible
to imagine, with a bunch of asterisks! Hahaha!!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
- making false accusations of others being under investigation by
authorities, when no such investigations are taking place, nor were
ever initiated
You have papers available, lost of them.
Lost of them, eh?

Froth kook, froth!
Post by a***@gmail.com
BTW, I have on my desk a piece of paper that is not blacked out or
highlighted in "YELLOW".
Oooo! Oooo! I am soooo afraid of the uber kook's Kleenex box!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
posters unaware of the kook's history, into giving it sympathy
More bull shit.
The cyber stalking lying freak that is Patrick Michael Sullivan
pretended to be a cripple in a wheelchair to elicit sympathy.

Who remembers PMS' prozac posts?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
- hiding behind multiple sockpuppet accounts and proxies and
pretending to be totally different people to intentionally mislead
technically unaware posters of its identity ... then later lying to
try to cover that fact up
More bull shit.
Yes, more evasive lies from the cyberstaking gutless coward that is
Patrick Michael Sullivan:.

See the first few lines of this post:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0309291619.5ae01ad1%40posting.google.com

The circle jerk continues in this post, just read the signature at the
end:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0310032125.74cda42a%40posting.google.com

Then read the signature on this post:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0407101206.58247e41%40posting.google.com

You can all see how people get duped by The Big Lie.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0309291932.2e0ef773%40posting.google.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
The Curse is the Curse. And the Sofa is the Sofa. Need I say more?
Two entirely different people, from two entirely different walks of
like. Check their posting history, if you doubt otherwise.
Two posting histories - but one gutless cyber stalker dribbling those
posts.

Yet another example of the uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan's
deliberate, wilful, and intentional deciept.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
- taunting depressed and suicidal posters with false and fraudulent
accusations and manufacturing evidence to back up those false
accusations, then lying about doing that too
More bull shit.
More cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan stupid denials of the
truth.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
- posting and distributing detailed suicide methods information and
then nuking those posts from the Google archives
More lies and BS by Robert Griffin, the net abuser and stalker of
alt.suicide.holiday and other Usenet groups.
Perhaps the lying serial cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan can
explain where the alt.suicide.methods posting history for it's account
<***@canada.com> account has myseriously disappeared to?

(Not to worry; we've got copies of all of it).
Post by a***@gmail.com
fellow kooks
I have no fellow kooks as friends, Robert.
What about Babbling Banana Squirtz?

And Douglas Wiser?

And didn't the uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan "defend" Brad Jesness
against Just Taylor with the words:

"Can I stalk you for the rest of your life? Can I destroy your good
standing in you community, cause you to lose work, money."
Post by a***@gmail.com
BTW, these two killers were not the only "kooks" who were brought to
the attention of the media, just so you will know...
Funny how the Boboroshi (one of the cyber stalker's alleged "killers")
had quoted two of the cyber stalker Sullivan's posts in his methods
files...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.suicide.finals/msg/6f6837a523feabc0

"Angel Wanted 2001" is one of the stalker's Sullivan's 80+ conirmed
aliases.

Howzat? The "anti-suicide campaigner" the Sullivan kook attempts to be
now, previously provided the COE with suicide methods information!
Post by a***@gmail.com
Just more libel and lies by Robert Griffin. I have about 200 emails
from that person, you know that don't you?
What an interesting (and stupid) admission!

So, the uber kook *admits* to fraudulently ordering goods to be
delivered to a person's house?

Hahaha.
Post by a***@gmail.com
expressing different opinions to the kook's own, and whining
about it's former "friends" emailing it
More bull shit and lies by Robert Griffin, kook and coward of Usenet
news...
Well... the lying Sullivan kook's whining on NANAE about Cori Wasserman
that the stalking, lying kook had nuked, has been reposted.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
- teaming up with known Xtian extremists, script kiddies, and
$cientologists to stalk depressed and suicidal people in the real
world
Oh brother.
'Baby Bro', by any chance? Hahahaha.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Yes, she's such a terrible person, that "Xtian extremist"
LOL, the cyber stalking obesseso kook knows exactly who is being spoken
about here.

How pleasing!
Post by a***@gmail.com
And you attacked Barbara first. That is clear. She never even knew
about you, until you began to harass and stalk her via Usenet, you
k00k.
Can the cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan explain why the
$cientologist FOIA terrorist sent me two unwanted, unwelcome emails...
many months after I had made no direct response to the kook?

Can the scumbag liar Patrick Michael Sullivan explained why this
$cientolgist kook posted a bunch of drivel to my attorney? In purile
attempts to get the uber kook Sullivan off the hook by intimidting the
lawyer into dropping the case, correct?

Cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan also forgets all about it's
posting history as "Trey David Carman"...
Post by a***@gmail.com
If you ever took the time to get to know both of these people you are
harassing, then you would find out what many of us know is that these
two people are great people who care. But you are too sick and in
denial to ever recognize how wrong you are.
Self-confessed convicted car and boat thief Patrick Michael Sullivan is
the advocate of stalking, lying kooks like itself and it defends the
likes of Brad Jesness, Banana Squirtz, and Douglas Wiser... fellow
inmates of jail cells.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I have papers to state otherwise, idiot. You want to see them? I have
two of them in that person's own hand writing.
The obsessed stalking kook can present them to the court. Of course, no
one with half a brain would take the word of deceptive drivel posted
by the cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan without hard proof.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
to reveal personal info pertaining to the kook's "enemies", in order
to aid the kook's stalking and real-lifing,
- challenging posters in Canadian newsgroups to fist-fights and then
failing to appear itself, yet the kook has the temerity to brand
others "physical cowards"
- impersonating others in it's posts
Who did I impersonate in my postings? Names, please...
Uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan forgets about it's relentless cyber
stalking of Jeremy Tolsma on van.general, and created an child account
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
"citizens arrest" occasioning common assault, in attempts to drop the
civil case pending against the kook
Sorry, loser boi.
Patrick Michael Sullivan the cyber stalking obsessed kook isn't
sorry... yet.

But it will be... quite soon.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
...amongst many years of many other sleazy, deceptive acts on it's
part, all of which it now has to answer for... in a civil case listed
as S42823 in the Nanaimo Registry of the Supreme Court
of British Columbia.
LOL! It's a CIVIL matter that you started, Robert. It's called a KOOK
SUIT!
Oh dear. Seems the uber kook doesn't know how deep the shit that it's
in... and can't tell the difference between a *stupid threat* of a suit
made on usenet (a kook suit) and the real thing that the Sullivan kook
itself is facing.....

The stupid obessed cyber stalking liar that is Patrick Michael Sullivan
forgets again about it's own histroy of "kook suits", like this one
example of many, where the Sullivan stalking kook was stalking and
harassing Jeremy Tolsma on van.general:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/van.general/msg/24d511d083c7bb13
Post by a***@gmail.com
should get the BALSA GAVEL, I am sure about that.
How stupid is the cyber stalking criminal Patrick Michael Sullivan of
Nanaimo, to threaten an Officer of the Court with common assult?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
BC, Canada, is a morphing, stalking, lying, obsessed, dangerous kook.
Hilarious! Robert BOBO AWARD Griffin is giving his opinion on the
mental status of another Usenet poster - go figure...
Froth, kook... froth. Hahaha...
Post by a***@gmail.com
court case,
I cannot wait to meet you, Robert. You know that, don't you?
I look forward to seeing the gutless cowering snivelling coward that is
Patrick Michael Sullivan squirming in the dock of the Nanaimo court
house.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
before it moves from it's full-time cyber stalking into
full-time real-world stalking.. and becomes a greater danger to
others.
Excuse me, a'hole, but VIPER asked me to meet with him. Also, Tolsma
threatened on numerous occasions to kill or injure me along with other
Usenet posters.
So PMS is trembling in it's jocks? Hahaha.

The psychopath Patrick Michael Sullivan conveniently forgets it's own
posting histroy and all the accounts it has lost for sending death
threats, spamming, and other abuse.

The cowardly cyber stalker Sullivan has attempted to weave a tangled
web of deceipt... but the kook's 80+ nyms have all been checked out as
being owned by one gutless car and boat thief in Nanaimo, BC.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Talk about kooking out.
The desperate, deceptive liar that is Patrick Michael Sullivan will
soon begin posting under multiple accounts again.
Post by a***@gmail.com
And what about you, Robert? How nuts are you? What did you say on
Usenet? Let's have a look, shall we?
-----------DEATH THREATS & THREATS BY ROBERT GRIFFIN-------------
Death threats?

The cyber stalker kook Patrick Michael Sullivan needs to remind us
again what the cyber stalking obessed kook was being questioned by the
RCMP for, on June 23 2004 at about 6pm?

The freak that is Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo was facing
charges of uttering threats via a telecommunications device. The
Sullivan kook only escaped being charged because the Nanaimo budget
could not afford to fly me from Australia to appear as a prosecution
witness.
Post by a***@gmail.com
"I'll ask boboroshi to pay you a visit"
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:auto87064%40hushmail.com+%2B%22we%27ll+ask+boboroshi+to+pay+you+a+visit%

BWHAHAHA! The stupid stalking frothing freak that is Patrick Michael
Sullivan can't even quote the post accurately!

The full quote in context says
Post by a***@gmail.com
What *is it* lately with AOLers?
Post by a***@gmail.com
i have, however, found a new hope that has saved me, at least for
now, and
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
hopefully will save you.
Jesus Christ. <SNIP>
Now: any more crap out of you and we'll ask boboroshi to pay you a
visit
Post by a***@gmail.com
in the small hours and stick a bat up your nightdress.
[The above was not a threat - lest we see "Bat Up The Nightdress
Threats
Post by a***@gmail.com
from Magnus Pym" appearing from the keybaords of kooks.]
I guess this makes Patrick Michael Sullivan a kook?
Post by a***@gmail.com
-----------WHAT ROBERT GRIFFIN (MAGNUS PYM) PEERS SAY ABOUT
HIM-------------
How come the deceptive lying Patrick Michael Sullivan stalking kook's
"smears by peers" campaign includes several different aliases of the
deceptive lying Patrick Michael Sullivan scumbag itself? Patrick
Michael Sullivan can't get it's multiple personalities right.

Since when was Kedric any peer of mine?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Does Lucretia know you're using her words to stalk me?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Does the frothing Patrick Michael Sullivan kook have Ariane's
permission to use her words to stalk me?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Since when was Darth Vader any peer of mine?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Does the frothing Patrick Michael Sullivan kook have permission to use
Pepsi Zen's words to stalk me?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Does the frothing Patrick Michael Sullivan kook have Grim Squeaker's
permission to use his words?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Since when was Wiser's pal Desperadette any peer of mine?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan why do you keep lying?

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=pan.2005.02.12.13.43.07.823455%40wolven
Post by a***@gmail.com
Aw, but don't you like to be right TKC? Hey I talked to pym. He says
he
Post by a***@gmail.com
don't like the CoE - too extreme for him. But he's still my friend
coz
Post by a***@gmail.com
he's actually an ASHer unlike you and your bullshit trolling. Hm, I
think
Post by a***@gmail.com
I gotta plonk you. You're just too annoying little boy.
Caught lying again is the stalking trash, Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Didn't you once admit that Cori Wasserman was out of your lunatic FAQ,
Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Since when was Cori Wasserman any peer of mine?
Post by a***@gmail.com
It's pal Alan has called Patrick Michael Sullivan a kook.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, "Angel Wanted 2001" is another one of your
nicks.

You stalked me because I picked what a lying retard you are from the
start and don't want to know you and never did.

I want nothing to do with the likes of a lying, stalking, impotent,
Canadian criminal scumbag like Patrick Michael Sullivan and it's
$cientology pals, and never did.

The stalking Patrick Michael Sullivan child cannot stop lying.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Since when was Louis "Father ASH" Juarez ever my peer, Patrick Michael
Sullivan?

It is YOUR peer, a script kiddy that lies and stalks.

Louis Juarez, in
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=hhekx1d2yr.fsf%40ossh.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
You wouldn't happen to have any nude videos of
alt.2600 chicks, eh? I hear chicks hotter than Brooke Shields come
around in here, so maybe you can share the video wealth.
Nice friends the Patrick Micheal Sullivan cyber stalker has.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Do you have deBris' permission to quote his words out of context in
your stalking campaign, uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Don't think so.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Since when were SCP and me ever friends? All we wanted was to get away
from stlking, lying scum like Patrick Michael Sullivan and the rest of
the kooks.

You stalked her too, Patrick.

Patrick Michael Sullivan reposting the name of the late SCP, aka
Kathleen :

as ***@hotmail.com (Hedges Sofa #1)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0309272109.4a4b1330%40posting.google.com

as ***@aol.com (Dwgwrge)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030728003113.18669.00000491%40mb-m18.aol.com

as ***@aol.com (Labatts Blue2003)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030730000959.07314.00000728%40mb-m12.aol.com

as ***@aol.com (Magnus Pym)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030730125612.04851.00000696%40mb-m26.aol.com

as ***@aol.com (Enigmatic What)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030914070151.10850.00000962%40mb-m29.aol.com

You did stalk HER for the rest of her life.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, "The Kearsley Curse" is yet ANOTHER one of
YOUR nicks!

Keep the lies coming, Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Verbluten and I were peers? News to me.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Patrick Michael Sullivan, it's well known how you set Grace up.

It's well known how you interfered in that relationship and created
Post by a***@gmail.com
mine. I wouldn't give these twits a pot to piss in, if they all lived
together
Post by a***@gmail.com
in an empty fish bowl.........
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=20030713053943.18488.00000202%40mb-m20.aol.com

The only reason you even bothered to talk to Grace is that you know she
was seeing me, and you had been stalking me for months before.

I think YOU arranged to have her personal info posted so
you could get my info from her to stalk me, and Grace was
dumb enough to swallow your lies.

Patrick Michael Sullivan, you forgot all about this post when you were
stalking me:

Post by a***@gmail.com
it is only a matter of time before I run the correct keywords
to locate all your pesron info.
Remember when your forensic research said "Pym was Sanford Wallace"?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=6917e7ef.0309242203.2bb20883%40posting.google.com

Remember when your forensic research said "Pym was Carrion Gasping?"

http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=20030801160104.07637.00001155%40mb-m14.aol.com

I think you used Grace as your pawn so you could stalk me.

I asked you to leave me alone, and you kept stalking me. Months after I
stopped posting to ash you still are stalking me.

Now I am suing you. And you are wetting yourself about it, Patrick
Michael Sullivan. Because you and the other scum have a lot to answer
for, and it will all come out in court.

What are you afraid of, Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Are you a stalking coward hiding behind your keyboard, afraid to come
out into the light? Of course you are.

Seems to me your stupid lies and your inappropriate behavior isn't
going to go down well with the court.

What does YOUR lawyer say, Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Got one?

From: ***@hotmail.com (DaysOfTheWeek)

Who is DaysOfTheWeek, Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Is this the Patrick Michael Sullivan kook again, hiding behind an open
proxy?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=2c980831.0410052307.265d560e%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

How come ***@hotmail.com (DaysOfTheWeek) hacked a US
Governmemt military server to make this post?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=2c980831.0411160117.2623c0d0%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://www.samspade.org/t/lookat?a=198.26.120.13

Was this Patrick Michael Sullivan, hacking into a US Government
military server? Or was it someone else? Patrick knows. Patrick will
have to tell.

GILBERT AND ALL:
He went spamming out his drivel never thinking of the aftermath,
He is the very model of a stalking Usenet psychopath.
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 19:02:35 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Frothing and trembling stalking uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan is
melting down.
LOL! Yeah, I am just trembling as I belly laugh my way through your
posts, pygmy :D
Post by a***@gmail.com
Readers should note the Sullivan kook's rant caps.
Readers should take note of your latest KOOK MELTDOWN, Robert.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Note also the Sullivan stalking kook's pathetic denials.
NOTE ALSO, Robert Griffin's kooksuits and, again, his latest Usenet
Meltdown.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hahaha; the real joke is I can walk away from the frothing Sullivan
kook and it's kooknet drivel at any time *I* choose...
Walk away? Yeah, sure, that's why you keep coming back for more, right
pygmy?
Post by a***@gmail.com
kook reckons it can weild any power: by being a standover cyber thug to
a bunch of suicidal and depressed people on Usenet who try to remain
anonymous and are under threat from the likes of Sullivan and it's
fellow scum of being outed and stalked if they dare speak out against
Sullivan or it's bunch of fellow slimeballs.
MELT DOWN ALERT! SEE ABOVE! ^
Post by a***@gmail.com
You know... left to it's own devices after 6 months, the Patrick
Michael Sullivan turd would still be picking fights on Usenet.... but
it's likely there will be an intervention of sorts, before long.
Sounds like a buncha BS to me. Viper picked a fight with me, said he
was going to bring a gun. Sounds pretty kooky to me, Robert.
Post by a***@gmail.com
High time this stalking Sullivan slimeball copped a proverbial belt
around the ears.
More threats from ROBERT GRIFFIN? Are you drunk?
Post by a***@gmail.com
has branded me a "kook" like it's branded most of NANAE, and Just
Taylor, as being "kooks"...
You are both kooks. Anyway, Taylor cannot stand you any longer, because
he is HAMMER OF THOR and you are BOBO AWARD NOMINEE, right, Bob
Griffin? The two of you can never be friends, you know that don't you,
Robert?
Post by a***@gmail.com
I am proud to stand with Taylor and Viper et al as being a "kook"
according to Sullivan -- a nym shifting, lying, stalking parasite
that's been booted off countless ISPs for it's abuse.
Yes, look at Mr. TOS & AUP filer, MAGNUS PYM. We've got PROOF of your
harassing ISP's, Mr. Pym.

[Snip long-winded and possibly drunken rant.]

Sounds like the court case is going exceedingly well, Robert.

Continue your meltdown, Robert. I'll go make popcorn and watch.
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-23 23:11:12 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, self-confessed car and boat thief, babbled
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Frothing and trembling stalking uber kook Patrick Michael Sullivan is
melting down.
LOL! Yeah, I am just trembling as I belly laugh my way through your
posts, pygmy :D
Belly laughs? Maybe the Sullivan kook is thinkin' of being the "darling
of the jail" again?
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Readers should note the Sullivan kook's rant caps.
Readers should take note of your latest KOOK MELTDOWN, Robert.
Spineless cyberstalker Sullivan doesn't know when to quit when it's
wayyy behind...
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Note also the Sullivan stalking kook's pathetic denials.
NOTE ALSO, Robert Griffin's kooksuits and, again, his latest Usenet
Meltdown.
Wow, the Sullivan stalking kook is onto uber-lame, now.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hahaha; the real joke is I can walk away from the frothing Sullivan
kook and it's kooknet drivel at any time *I* choose...
Walk away? Yeah, sure, that's why you keep coming back for more, right
pygmy?
Nothing like slapping down a lying, stalking piece of criminal scum
like Patrick Michael Sullivan when *I* feel like it...

But.. haha, I can walk away, and go back to other things when I
choose... while the obsesso kook Sullivan will be babbling about me on
Usenet because the stalking Sullivan kook hasn't got anything else it
can do.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
a bunch of suicidal and depressed people on Usenet who try to remain
anonymous and are under threat from the likes of Sullivan and it's
fellow scum of being outed and stalked if they dare speak out against
Sullivan or it's bunch of fellow slimeballs.
MELT DOWN ALERT! SEE ABOVE! ^
Just when the readers think the Sullivan kook cannot get any lamer....
Post by a***@gmail.com
High time this stalking Sullivan slimeball copped a proverbial belt
around the ears.
More threats from ROBERT GRIFFIN? Are you drunk?
... the Sullivan kook is onto three legs...
Post by Mari-Mac
OF
Post by a***@gmail.com
has branded me a "kook" like it's branded most of NANAE, and Just
Taylor, as being "kooks"...
You are both kooks. Anyway, Taylor cannot stand you any longer, because
he is HAMMER OF THOR and you are BOBO AWARD NOMINEE, right, Bob
Griffin? The two of you can never be friends, you know that don't you,
Robert?
Two legs.
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
I am proud to stand with Taylor and Viper et al as being a "kook"
according to Sullivan -- a nym shifting, lying, stalking parasite
that's been booted off countless ISPs for it's abuse.
Yes, look at Mr. TOS & AUP filer, MAGNUS PYM. We've got PROOF of your
harassing ISP's, Mr. Pym.
One leg.

Who is this "we" that the stalker Sullivan keeps referring to?

Could it be it's multiple personas all vying for the stalking kook's
attention?
Post by Mari-Mac
[Snip long-winded and possibly drunken rant.]
Sounds like the court case is going exceedingly well, Robert.
No legs; Patrick Michael Sulllivan is alll kooked out.
Post by Mari-Mac
Continue your meltdown, Robert. I'll go make popcorn and watch.
Awwww. Poor retarded kook can't imangine any more pathetic lies to
babble. Awww.

Woof woof, stalking kook.

Roll over, stalking kook.

Keep frothing, ya stalking lying kook.
Mari-Mac
2005-05-23 23:31:47 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Awwww. Poor retarded kook can't imangine any more pathetic lies to
babble. Awww.
Woof woof, stalking kook.
Roll over, stalking kook.
Keep frothing, ya stalking lying kook.
Man... Yer case is soooooo sunk now, Robert. You have not one chance.
You have just kooked right out, haven't you?

Try to explain all this to a judge anywhere in Canada, or AU, and see
how far you get. Explain all your recent kooked out postings tonight.
Were you drunk?

I hope you are truly serious about this kooksuit.

BTW, the only person you have done any harm to is yourself. Your own
postings are clearly a form of self-injury, like cutting. And so is
your kooksuit.

And like all your other attempts and injuring others, you will fail and
only injure yourself further. And that is the truth.

Do show up for court, Robert.
Barbara Schwarz
2005-05-24 00:22:24 UTC
Bob Griffin invades ARS. What is he doing here?

Patrick has a right to be here as he is my Baby Bro, but Griffin?

Barbara Schwarz
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-24 02:09:48 UTC
Barbara Schwarz, convicted petty thief, confesses that the "Baby Bro"
kook is yet another alias of nym shifting kook, Patrick Michael
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Bob Griffin invades ARS. What is he doing here?
What's the matter, kook?

Free speech... remember, kook?
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Patrick has a right to be here as he is my Baby Bro, but Griffin?
So, Barbara Schwarz: you admit you are well aware of nym shifting
stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan's posting nick of "Baby Bro"?

Guess you've shortly have a lot of explaining to do... and not on
kooknet.
Mari-Mac
2005-05-24 02:27:49 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Guess you've shortly have a lot of explaining to do... and not on
kooknet.
Explain all your harassing posts to the judge, KOOKSUIT boi. Your ship
is sinking fast.
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-24 03:10:46 UTC
The obsesso stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan had a dream.... but it was
Post by Mari-Mac
Post by a***@gmail.com
Guess you've shortly have a lot of explaining to do... and not on
kooknet.
Explain all your harassing posts to the judge, KOOKSUIT boi. Your ship
is sinking fast.
Can the slimy stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan explain why it has
relentlessly stalked and defamed me after beng told to cease and
desist? It will have to explain that to the judge.

Will the drunkard Sullivan be able to explain from where it got the
photographs it obtained to establish it's smear sites? It will have to
explain that to the judge.

Will the liar Sullivan be able to present any facts to support it's
claims that I established a Wiser FAQ on the Online Resource Center?
It will have to explain that to the judge.

Will the predatory scumbag Sullivan be able to present the email I
allegadly sent to Cori Wasserman? It will have to present that to the
judge.

Will the gutless cyber stalker Sullivan be able to name "the man" it
falsely and fraudulently claims that I "stalked for 6+ years"? It will
have to do so, for the judge.

Will the serial net abuser Patrick Michael Sullivan be able to explain
why it lost it's island.net account, it's Telus accounts, it's AOL
accounts, and it's Allstream account? It will have to do so, for the
judge.

Not looking so good for Patrick Michael Sullivan's defense....
Barbara schwarz
2005-05-24 02:49:02 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Bob Griffin invades ARS. What is he doing here?
What's the matter, kook?
Free speech... remember, kook?
Defamation is no free speech.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Patrick has a right to be here as he is my Baby Bro, but Griffin?
So, Barbara Schwarz: you admit you are well aware of nym shifting
stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan's posting nick of "Baby Bro"?
I admit that you filed 26 false complaints recently to official places
to deny Internet access to me. Filing false complaints to official
places are felonies.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Guess you've shortly have a lot of explaining to do... and not on
kooknet.
Can't wait. Explaining is a passion of mine. I can explain everything,
even what you are doing. :)

Good night, Robert. Don't lash out against a kangaroo. It didn't do
anything, just as we did not.

Barbara Schwarz
a***@gmail.com
2005-05-24 03:25:17 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, the obessed stalking kook, keep melting
further and further down....

Woof woof, kook.

Keep the stupid crap coming, kook.

Patrick Michael Sullivan continues to froth and foam... trying to
netkkkop me.. with no success, of course.
Do show up for court, Robert.
Mentally retarded SEGNPSS dumbass Barbara Schwarz
2005-05-24 03:49:21 UTC
Hey, PMS...you need to go to Salt Lake City right away....

Your big psychotic sister needs some of your special lovin' right
now...but please use a condom.

Greg Carr
2005-05-23 19:52:08 UTC
Just let me know when Tolsma or Sullivan end up in court I might drop
in for a visit.