Some Surrey Stuff.
Add Reply
Greg Carr
2021-04-15 15:32:24 UTC
Way to go Kings Cross Mall and CBRE its owner 3 big grafitti tags on the back wall the other day removed in 48 hours.

Saw a rat run across the stairs in front of the building yesterday. Surrey's rat problem is ridiculous I have lived in various places including the DTES never seen anything like it. The Kings Cross Mall now has signs in English and Punjabi in the parking lot telling ppl not to feed the wildlife. Ppl have in the past dumped large amounts of cheesies and rice cakes in the parking lot there. They have had rat traps on the property for years but some ppl deliberately wreck them. Every month the strata letter tells ppl not to throw garbage into the the area out front. Someone dropped a whole grocery bag a couple of weeks ago I happened to see one of the strata ppl and mentioned it and they took care of it within 48 hours way to go strata. How hard is it to use the recycling room although someone left a milk jug on the floor yesterday there.

Sunny day here again not a cloud in the sky. Supposed to be sunny for the next 4 days. Sent a $200 cheque to the KTRIS ppl I am no Red Serge fever guy but the idea of the Surrey Police Force with Mayor McCallum as head of an unelected police board is totally asinine. Bob Rolls the only person on the police board with law enforcement experience has already bolted. One of the 5 top cheeses they picked resigned in 8 days. One is some kind of alkie Jeff Metcalfe with a conviction for drunk driving and the media won't tell us if its true he bisected a telephone poll but he did get a 90 day driving prohibition. https://biv.com/article/2021/04/city-surrey-hires-inspector-who-drove-impaired they note his conviction for either drug or booze while driving does not appear on the BC Online court search. It doesn't. I have heard various ppl say Mayor McCallum has had drunk driving charges disappear accidents covered up. He does drink. He did have two car accidents last year. The guy is a pasty faced red drinker. Lots of flab on that frame. He has been photographed in a local bar. The NDP who I voted for last election picked most of the police board. They control the bureaucracy that runs the BC Online Court registry which all of sudden doesn't work. HArley cHAppel the guy who lives on the Surrey rez who doesn't pay property taxes is on the police board. His Dad was a HA fullpatch White Rock member and HArley just two years ago posted pictures of him with the White Rock Hell's Angel club president and another full patch HAMC one of whom did time for cocaine. He also posted pictures of his dead Dad wearing the HA patch. He did this on his FB page. Seems like a ongoing criminal organization conspiracy. Burnaby NDP with Pietro Calidino and the former Mayor (who attended a full patches funeral) is well documented. Maybe I am old fashioned or naive but I think Surrey and BC can do a lot better. Write or fax or phone or email your MLA and city alderperson about this let the media know your interested. Give KTRIS any support you can. Resign McCallum.
Loose Cannon
2021-04-16 15:49:53 UTC
Not a surprise that you live amongst vermin, both the kind with long tails and the ones with dots in the middle of their foreheads.
Greg Carr
2021-04-16 21:58:04 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
[...]
While I completely and totally reject the Hindu faith the fact is they cause no problems unlike you nazi ppl. I like my $400k mortgage free apt. in Newton just fine you poverty case. THE ONLY GOOD NAZI IS A DEAD ONE.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <***@yahoo.ca>
To:
***@uk.tiscali.com
,
***@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: ***@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.