"The solution to *aggressive* panhandlers is SIMPLE!" says the President/Party Leader of the Égalité Party of Canada
k***@speedwriting-shop.com
2007-08-19 01:51:47 UTC
Hi Rosie (Ms. Dimanno),

I'm responding to your article on page A2 of today's Toronto Star,
August 18th
2007, "Many panhandlers bullies".

Right off, I have to DISAGREE with the choice of the word "many" in
the title of
the article: I "really" do think that is SMACKS of hyperbole - in my
view.

And here is why.

I'm now living in a shelter, "men's hostile", Seaton House at 339
George Street
one block right (when facing North) from the corner of Jarvis and
Gerrard
Streets since July 26th 2007.

And I've been walking the streets of DOWNTOWN Toronto, 5 days in
April, and
again since my arrival here in Toronto on July 19th and I'm making a
point to
not only notice the panhandlers, but to get to know them - at least a
few.

To say that there are "many" agressive panhandlers is EXAGERATING
THINGS
from what I can see.

The ones that are "aggressive", I noticed, are the "UNDERCOVER COPS"
POSING as panhandlers. They "like" to be "aggressive" with me. (I
wonder
why. Ha! Ha!)

The way to handle "aggressive" panhandlers is to call the cops and get
Police report that will identify the panhandler something any
undercover
dreads.

Incidentally, I noticed at Seaton House (nicknamed "Satan's House" by
those who live there) that the undercover cops are (more often than
not)
the troublemakers.

THEY seem to *RUN* THE PLACE.

They'll butt into the kitchen line. Change the TV channel in the
dining
area. Pick anger fits and EVEN ACT! MENTALLY DISTURBED whenever
it suits them and THE STAFF LETS THEM BE.

The SAD REALITY is that *THE UNDERCOVER COPS* are part and
parcel "shelter system" apparatus in Canada that puts people ON THE
STREET or IN JAIL.

I learned long ago that UNDERCOVER COPS can be NASTY.

When I'd go by the shelter in Ottawa, I noticed that THE POLICE CAME
BY
there *REGULARLY* on a *DAILY BASIS* and whenever they did come by
there was usually AT LEAST *ONE* undercover cop *WATCHING* everything
from afar.

Whenever I ate there - on occasion in the evening - at the Shephers of
Good Hope
soup kitchen just across the highway from the shelter, it was NOT
unusual to have
ONE OR MORE COP CARS in the yard.

Besides the undercover cops eating there at the Shepherd of Good Hope,
COPS
IN FULL UNIFORM would WALTZ IN as if they owned the place sporting
smiles
on their faces.

It was also NOT unusual either to have an undercover cops behind the
counter
serving meals and eyeing everybody that came by.

Technically, THE OTTAWA POLICE come and "arbitrarily" arrest whomever
they
want: it seems very much like a PRE-PLANNED OPERATION.

I can clearly remember one big lady serving at the lunch counter
telling a young
man that the Police had told her that they were going to come and put
him in jail.
Why did the Police have to tell her?

I learned that the homeless are *CONDITIONED* to accept this kind of
ARBITRARY
POLICE BEHAVIOR: it is as if they feel they don't have any rights
whatsoever
and that the System has all the power and that they don't have any.

Just this year I remember THREE (3) BURLY OTTAWA COPS arresting TWO
(2) CUTE LITTLE OLD LADIES who waved and smiled at me while they were
marched down the street to a Police cruiser. Now serious could their
crime
have been, really?

I remember another INCREDIBLE INCIDENT - again this year - when the
OTTAWA POLICE decided to charge someone living at the shelter with
jaywalking without even giving that person a warning whatsoever when
EVERYONE living at the shelter *ALWAYS* JAYWALK in order to cross
the street to get to the Shepherds of Good Hope.

When I went over to inquire about the arrest, the cop doing the
arresting called
for back up. I was then faced with THREE HUGE (THUG-LOOKING) COPS.

The one with the tag "team leader" on his shirt along with one other
cop had
TAKEN OFF their badges and name plates. When I asked for their names
and badge numbersI was told that by them in a BELLIGERENT WAY they
did NOT have to give that information to me.

These poor souls, the two old ladies and the homeless jaywalker, get
contribute to THE POLICE AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM *STATS* that the
Police and judicial system use to convince Canadians that THE SYSTEM
IS WORKING, but is it - "really"?

While at Seaton Place there are no BED BUGS and there are LOCKERS,
in Ottawa and Vancouver the shelters are plagued with bed bugs and
there
are NO LOCKERS.

NO LOCKERS mean that anyone sleeping over WILL "eventually" LOSE
EVERYTHING! including socks and shoes except for the clothes on his
back.

The homeless problem is compounded by THE FACT that the number of
shelters is *INTENTIONALLY* INSUFFICIENT. (Calgary might be the only
exception though. Any overflow is bus over to a warehouse where the
homeless can spend the night.)

This is acerbated by THE FACT that there is *INTENTIONALLY* NO MORE!
social (income-based) housing available in Canada. And THE WAITING
LISTS
are 8+ years long.

Therefore, if you cannot afford to pay the high rents in such cities
like Toronto
or Vancouver or almost any other Canadian city for that matter you'll
have
to go where rent is cheaper and a job can be found or live somewhere
in a tent
out of the sight of the Police because if they do they will send you
packing
inventing any excuse they can think of.

Technicallly, I suspect what the Government of Canada wants to do is
create
MORE JAILS that they can contract out to American corporations that
will give
CROOKED Government bureaucrats HEFTY KICK-BACKS and BRIBES in
return for the contracts.

The contracting out of Government to American corporations is a
DANGEROUS
TREND and THREAT TO CANADIAN SOVEREIGNTY.

The building of MORE PRISONS allows the Government to GIVE MORE! to
the
POLCE who technically, I feel, constitute "already" A MAFIA and could
possibly
be working HAND IN HAND with "organized" crime.

Remember the criminals into protection racketeering in the Toronto
Police Force?
And former Toronto Police Chief Fontano under whose watch these
criminals
were active is now the OPP Commissioner, that's NOT creepy?

Was it AN ACCIDENT that the mayor of Toronto, Mel Lastman, shook the
hands
of the Hell Angels in a DOWNTOWN Toronto hotel several years ago?

Not from an "intelligence gathering" perspective - in my view.

A Toronto mayor will do what he is told, right?

He just follows orders from THE CROOKS who run the municipal
bureaucracy,
right?

Remember the Toronto City Oracle scandal where the City paid twice
what
it should have and the municipal officials involved got GREAT BRIBES
and
then there was a $20-million investigation into the whole matter.

And who went to jail?

According to the Égalité Party of Canada THE BIGGEST THREAT to
Canadian
sovereignty is *GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION*.

It allows a rich government like that of the U.S.A. to have it's way
with Canada
like the U.S.A. does with NEARLY ALL latino governments to some
degree.

CANADA in the past year LOST 151 Canadian CORPORATIONS to FOREIGN
INTERESTS and what percentage were American?

Prime Minister Harper has TRIPLED! military spending BENEFITING THE
U.S.A.

The rate of Americanization of Canada has DOUBLED! under Mr. Harper.

And Canada is fighting a U.S. war in Afganiststan NEEDLESSLY spending
money and NEEDLESSLY putting Canadian lives at risk.

CLEARLY, the U.S.A. is having its way with Canada, right?

Maybe Canadians should nickname Mr. Harper, General Pétain, in honour
of
the man who willing colloborated with the Nazis except that Mr. Harper
is NOT
colloborating with the Nazis, but with the Americans who are seen by
the
Arabs/Muslims worldwide to be just as bad as the imperialistic Nazis.

Also, Mr. Harper and the Premier of Ontario, Dalton McGuinty, can BOTH
be
called Uncle Scrooge: they both have BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUSES and
WON'T HELP Toronto with its DEFICIT that is BEING BLAMED ON THE
HOMELESS.

Shame!

Making *THE HOMELESS* THE SCAPEGOATS AGAIN! and AGAIN!

And the CONTRARY TO the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
where the Government of Canada under Section 7 promises to look after
the security of ALL! Canadians and under Section 12 promises to keep
them from cruel and unusual punishment.

*FORCING* THE POOR onto the streets where THEIR HEALTH WILL
DEGRATE is NOT looking after their security and YES! IT IS *CRUEL*
and *UNUSUAL* punishment.

The Government of Canada has NO MONEY for the homeless, but it
has BILLIONS OF DOLLARS for fighting a U.S. WAR in Afgahnistan,
that is of NO BENEFIT whatsoever TO CANADA.

And THAT IS FINE by Mr. Harper and company?

Now THAT'S CREEPY!

This strongly suggests that the New Conservative Party (as the OLD PC
Party) is run by the U.S.A. probably as far back as the days of Dalton
Camp.

That is to say the U.S.A. KNOWS WHO TO BRIBE in that Party so that
it can have its way with the Party like it does with other Latino
governments
like Guatemala.

Now THAT'S SCARY!

What else is SCARY?

At the end of the year in December the provincial auditors along with
the Auditor General of Canada WILL REPORT *BILLIONS OF DOLLARS*
WENT MISSING (about 20% probably) DUE TO "A LACK OF FINANCIAL
CONTROLS".

And NO ONE is demoted, fired, or loses his/her job as a result.

But at the end of February and beginning of March *EVERYONE*
GETS BONUSES and/or PAY INCREASES while THE HOMELESS
GET ZIP! Nada! Nothing. ZERO!

Now, THAT'S CREEPY, HEARTLESS, and INCONSCIOUSABLE.

In Canada we have just over 200 jails and you will NOT find any
Government emloyees in any of them doing time. They don't go to
jail.

In fact, in Canada we don't have a Police Force nor an intelligence
agency that looks for crime in the Government. How convenient is
that for the crooks in the Government?

And NO ONE MONITORS THE ABUSES committed by the judicial
system where MINOR SENTENCES are expedited SUMMARILY and
ARBITRARILY by either a judge or a justice of the peace WITHOUT
THE BENEFIT OF JURY.

Apparently, in a secret Osgood Hall study of judicial sentences it
was
found that judges only respected the Law ONLY 50% of the time in
their sentencing.

Judges will say that they are INTERESTED IN ONLY *ONE THING*:
if the person broke the law or NOT.

Judges are saying in these case that they are NOT interested in
anything else that might apply like criminal intent, extenuating
circumstances, whether due process was respected or not.

This has THE EFFECT of turning the Canadian judicial system
into A KANGAROO COURT SYSTEM where eveyone that is
brought before the courts to be found guitly REGARDLESS
of the presence of criminal intent, extentuating circumstances,
entrapment, whether due process was respected by the Police
or not, etc.

Consequently, the judges BASING THEMSELVES soley ON
THE DISCLOSURE REPORTS PUT TOGETHER BY THE CROWN
*AND* THE POLICE invariably FIND EVERYONE! brought before
them to be GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Surprise? Surprise?

WHAT are we dealing with here?

It looks like FULL-BLOWN RACKETEERING NOT JUST BY THE
POLICE, THE CROWN ATTORNEYS, AND THE JUDGES, BUT
BY THE *ENTIRE* GOVERNMENT.

CROOKS?

What do you think?

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION to *THE TRADITION OF CROOKED
GOVERNMENT* in Canada?

1. That provided by the Égalité Party of Canada: AN INTERNET-
BASED GOVERNMENT that THE PEOPLE! CAN POLICE themselves.

2.Public accountants (auditors) with Police enforcement powers
that can rid the Government of the CRIMINALS.

Want to say
NO! to poverty?
NO! to UNFAIR taxation?
NO! to HEARLESS Government?
NO! to SYSTEMIC Government corruption?

JOIN the EH! Revolution!

BECOME A MEMBER of the Égalité Party of Canada.

Kenneth Selin (say'leen)
B.A.(Psychology), B.A.(Spanish), B.Admin.,
B.Comm.(Honours), B.A.(Italian) "magna cum laude"
~~~
President/Party Leader of the Égalité Party of Canada
( http://www.eh-ok.ca)
~~~
Let's DEcriminalize Government in order to end proverty.
DÉcriminalisons le Gouvernement afin d'enrayer la pauvreté.
~~~
"talking about a revolution" (Tracy Chapman)

jordo
2007-08-19 15:26:31 UTC
Post by k***@speedwriting-shop.com
Hi Rosie (Ms. Dimanno),
<snip drivel>
Post by k***@speedwriting-shop.com
B.A.(Psychology), B.A.(Spanish), B.Admin.,
B.Comm.(Honours), B.A.(Italian) "magna cum laude"
With the atrocious grammar displayed in that response to the article, I
would very much doubt that your stance as a party leader would be taken
seriously.
Loaf of Bread
2007-08-20 14:07:36 UTC
On Aug 18, 7:51 pm, ***@speedwriting-shop.com wrote:

[whine whine whine whine snipped]

I agree with you solution, Kenneth. A gun sounds good.
Browser

http://youtu.be/SKYWOwWAguk
Greg Carr
http://youtu.be/SKYWOwWAguk
TOPposter.
2007-08-21 19:49:06 UTC
Could you post proof of this?
--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
http://youtu.be/SKYWOwWAguk
Greg Carr
2007-08-22 09:44:50 UTC
Into the kf nick changer. It has been posted a few times already.
Post by TOPposter.
Could you post proof of this?
http://youtu.be/SKYWOwWAguk
TOPposter.
2007-08-21 20:36:32 UTC
Bush tells Canada's Harper energy-rich Arctic belongs to world

WASHINGTON, August 21 (RIA Novosti) - The U.S. president reiterated
Washington's commitment to international status for the energy-rich Arctic
shelf during a meeting with the Canadian premier Monday, a senior White
House official said.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has been insisting on Canada's sovereignty
over the Arctic shelf, but other Arctic Circle countries - the U.S.,
Denmark, Norway and Russia - have also applied with the UN for control over
the area.

Dan Fisk, senior director for Western Hemisphere Affairs of the U.S.
National Security Council, said Harper conveyed his concerns to George W.
Bush during their summit meeting in Montebello, on the north shore of the
Ottawa River, about 44 miles east of Ottawa.

Harper cited remarks made by Paul Cellucci, a former U.S. ambassador to
Canada, who told Canada's CTV Sunday that it would make sense to recognize
Canada's sovereignty over the Northwest Passage in the Arctic. Bush promised
to take Cellucci's opinion into consideration, a Canadian government
official said.

The Canada-based newspaper The Globe and Mail said Monday the country had
been building up a military presence in the Arctic and had already held four
exercises in the area this year.

The Canadian premier also recently announced plans to build a deep sea port
and a military training center in the Arctic to back Canada's bid for the
region, the paper said.
p***@home.com
2007-08-23 00:45:37 UTC
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:36:32 -0600, "TOPposter."
Post by TOPposter.
[...]
Have any of your own thoughts or are you just practicing your
copy/pasting as usual??
TOPposter.
copy/pasting as usual??
Greg Carr
2007-08-23 07:55:04 UTC
Post by TOPposter.
Bush tells Canada's Harper energy-rich Arctic belongs to world
WASHINGTON, August 21 (RIA Novosti) - The U.S. president reiterated
Washington's commitment to international status for the energy-rich Arctic
shelf during a meeting with the Canadian premier Monday, a senior White
House official said.
Prime Minister Stephen Harper has been insisting on Canada's sovereignty
over the Arctic shelf, but other Arctic Circle countries - the U.S.,
Denmark, Norway and Russia - have also applied with the UN for control over
the area.
Harper should build the two yr round ice breakers he promised and add more
Arctic Rangers as well as his latest promises.
Post by p***@home.com
Post by TOPposter.
Dan Fisk, senior director for Western Hemisphere Affairs of the U.S.
National Security Council, said Harper conveyed his concerns to George W.
Bush during their summit meeting in Montebello, on the north shore of the
Ottawa River, about 44 miles east of Ottawa.
Harper cited remarks made by Paul Cellucci, a former U.S. ambassador to
Canada, who told Canada's CTV Sunday that it would make sense to recognize
Canada's sovereignty over the Northwest Passage in the Arctic. Bush promised
to take Cellucci's opinion into consideration, a Canadian government
official said.
The Canada-based newspaper The Globe and Mail said Monday the country had
been building up a military presence in the Arctic and had already held four
exercises in the area this year.
The Canadian premier (How many Cdns died or were maimed to liberate Italy
and they can't even figure out that Harper is the PM not the Premier of
Canada. No wonder they have a Mussolini in their Parliament.)
Post by p***@home.com
Post by TOPposter.
and a military training center in the Arctic to back Canada's bid for the
region, the paper said.
Have any of your own thoughts or are you just practicing your
copy/pasting as usual??
Just kf the waste of time.

this shows what appear to be ppl
working for the authorities trying to provoke a riot at the SPP gathering.