Physical coward Patrick Michael Sullivan picks fistfights and is then a no show
argh gee
2006-04-25 22:46:56 UTC
Criminal harasser Patrick Michael Sullivan, the gutless cyberstalking criminal, babbled:

patrick Michael Sullivan
x-no-archive: yes
Got something to hide, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
Do you, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Why are you so afraid of me?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Says a gutless coward that nukes all his posts.

Says a gutless coward that hides behind proxies and remailers.

Says a coward who pick fist fights and then doesn't show.

http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/55ac62c0ba322892

Pathetic loser Patrick Sullivan wimped out as expected and did not show up at
3pm at Hemlock & Broadway as he stipulated in his challenge. Patrick Sullivan
is nothing but a wimpy pimply nerd hiding behind his computer and he can go on
and on worshipping Tolsma and thats fine with me. This little twit will be
reminded what a pathetic wimp he is every time he brings up my name and the
fact that he wimped out and wouldn't show his face.
Are you still in the market for alt.suicide.holiday females to have sex
with?
You're obsessed with people's sex lives aren't you?

Really nice how you spammed all that shit about "the bench"!

BWHAHAHAHA!

Going to spam out your stupid lies and drivel *again*?

What else can you do except lie and run and hide, you pathetic gutless freak?

From: ***@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,aus.legal,nanaimo.general
Subject: Physical coward, ROBERT GRIFFIN of NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA is still stalking and lying.
Date: 25 Apr 2006 15:37:14 -0700

Criminal harasser "argh gee" real name ROBERT GRIFFIN of NEW SOUTH
x-no-archive: yes
Got something to hide, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
Do you, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Why are you so afraid of me? And are you going
to come to court, you short, little man?

Are you still in the market for alt.suicide.holiday females to have sex
with? Did you get any pregnant lately? Did you refer to them as being
TRAILER TRASH BITCHES after you've had sex with them, ROBERT GRIFFIN?

Come to court, Robert Griffin. Show some backbone.

Here is Robert Griffin as "Magnus Pym" (***@hushmail.com)

Aliases: See below

Magnus Pym ***@hushmail.com

"Anonymous Bob" Magnus Pym" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym (The Real) Look At The Headers" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym, Feared By The Scum" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym, Nightmare Of The Trolls" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym, on the War against Trolls" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym, One Voice Amongst 40 Others" ***@hushmail.com
"Magnus Pym, The Easter Bunny - Look at the headers!"
***@hushmail.com
"Pym," ***@hushmail.com
***@hushmail.com (Magnus Pym)
***@hushmail.com (Magnus Pym, who sez -Bring Wiser to justice!- -
Look at the headers!)
b ***@hushmail.com
Maagnus Pym ***@hushmail.com
Magnus "Father ASH" Pym ***@hushmail.com
Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym ***@hushmail.com
Magnus Pym ***@hushmail.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=author%***@hushmail.com&btnG=Search

Here is Robert Griffin using his real name "Bob Griffin:"
Author: ***@hotmail.com

Aliases: Bob Griffin

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=author:amat_victoria_curam2003%40hotmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin using the alias ***@hotmail.com

Author: ***@hotmail.com

Aliases: (Vindicat0r)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=author:v1ndicat0r%40hotmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as Magnus-***@mailandnews.com

Author: Magnus-***@MailAndNews.com

Aliases: Magnus Pym

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Magnus-***@mailandnews.com&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Dalt.suicide.holiday.*

Here is Magnus Pym as "antitroll crosspostkiller"
***@forte-intl.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3B2C3CD6.E6F2C97B%40forte-intl.com&output=gplain

And please see here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:ronald%40forte-intl.com+

The above link is the posting history of "Ronald Cole". Why did
Robert Griffin use Ronald Cole's email address to make the
"antitroll crosspostkiller" (***@forte-intl.com) posting on
alt.suicide.holiday?

Here is Robert Griffin as "Anonymous Coredump2"
(anonymous-***@mailandnews.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:anonymous-coredump%40mailandnews.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "somebody" ***@body.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&scoring=d&q=***@body.com&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Dalt.suicide.holiday.*

Here is Robert Griffin as "un-WIRED" (***@hotmail.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:sp4mtr4p7007%40hotmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Narcaine" (narcaine_AT_yahoo_DOT_com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:narcaine_AT_yahoo_DOT_com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Douglass Wiser"
(***@hotmail.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:doug__wiser%40hotmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Father ASH" (***@yahoo.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:father_ash%40yahoo.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "The Doug Wiser FAQ"
(***@hushmail.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:auto14265%40hushmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "paracetamol" (***@hushmail.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:paracetamol%40hushmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Secure Alert" (***@hushmail.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:none%40hushmail.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "ASBS Admin Assistant"
(***@ashbusstop.org)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:despair%40ashbusstop.org+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Odin Schicklgruber" (***@gmx.net)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:trollwatch%40gmx.net+

Here is Robert Griffin as "Bored" (***@photoshop.com)

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=author:bored%40photoshop.com+

Here is Robert Griffin as "The Disillusionist" <***@end.of.tether>

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3B0E1418.87B66A8B%40end.of.tether&output=gplain

Here is Robert Griffin as the fake "Douglas Wiser"
***@hotmail.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=author:doug_r__wiser%40hotmail.com+

[end]
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-25 23:06:02 UTC
ROBERT GRIFFIN aka "argh gee" of NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA, the creep
who has sex with suicidal females and threatens people with death and
Post by argh gee
patrick Michael Sullivan
x-no-archive: yes
Got something to hide, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
Do you, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Why are you so afraid of me?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Says a gutless coward that nukes all his posts.
Says a gutless coward that hides behind proxies and remailers.
Says a coward who pick fist fights and then doesn't show.
Tolsma apparently went to jail on that day. Maybe you should too,
Robert Griffin? Also, Tolsma's been invited to come to my home, as were
you. Why don't you drop by for a vist, Robert Griffin?

MORE ON ROBERT GRIFFIN:

Magnus Pym FAQ Part 4 - Death Threats by Robert Griffin

Q: Did Robert Griffin ever threaten anyone with death on Usenet?

A: Yes he did. Please see the examples of his death threats and threats
of violence below:

"Douglas Wiser must leave ASH NOW. Or die..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3EA10DDA.29E6E965%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar....
with an electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your
arse till they give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem
the never ending tide of utter shit which emenates from you..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9C28D8.69592C8F%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"Someone could always kick the shit out of you.... there's no
shortage of volunteers for that. Once it is done, your empty envelope
would float away in the breeze..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9A1657.BC52645D%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"As for "violence upon ASH posters' - few things would give me a
bigger laugh than to see Douglas Wiser's bullet filled corpse on this
sick fucking creature's fave site, rotten.com.... Jesus fucking
christ... what a hoot that would be!! Preferably shot to pieces with 44
bullets with dum dum crosses..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=3E9B1A33.AA34FD6E%40hushmail.com

"I'll ask boboroshi to pay you a visit"

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:auto87064%40hushmail.com+%2B%22we%27ll+ask+boboroshi+to+pay+you+a+visit%22&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&selm=3F1256C1.35EF59D%40hushmail.com&rnum=1

And please see here:

Death threats and threats of violence by "Magnus Pym" (Robert
Griffin)
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,aus.legal,nanaimo.general
[end]
argh gee
2006-04-25 23:15:28 UTC
Criminal harasser Patrick Michael Sullivan, the gutless cyberstalking criminal
who has sexual fantasies about suicidal females and threatens people with death and
violence on Usenet, which the kook was questioned by the RCMP about in Junne 2004,
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by argh gee
patrick Michael Sullivan
x-no-archive: yes
Got something to hide, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
Do you, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Why are you so afraid of me?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Says a gutless coward that nukes all his posts.
Says a gutless coward that hides behind proxies and remailers.
Says a coward who pick fist fights and then doesn't show.
Tolsma apparently went to jail on that day.
More lies from the meritless criminal shitbag, Patrick Michael Sullivan.

MORE ON Patrick Michael Sullivan

Q: Did Patrick Michael Sullivann ever threaten anyone with death on Usenet?

A. Yes. Patrick Michael Sullivan was questioned by the RCMP and was going to be charged
for uttering threats.

The Griffin Report
2006-04-26 00:58:49 UTC
And perhaps Griffin will be introduced to his file soon enough?
Griffin also has a police file open on him with the New York State
police because of his cyber stalking and harassment of a suicidal
female from ASH.

Come to court, Robert Griffin :D
Post by argh gee
http://www.geocities.com/pms_kook/pmsk-1.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey, Griffin? How come you are such a coward that you had to block out
your home address?

I guess fair is fair, now, huh? I can post things about you? And post
your picture? Up it goes!
argh gee
2006-04-26 01:32:32 UTC
Post by The Griffin Report
And perhaps Griffin will be introduced to his file soon enough?
What file? The file I opened on Patrick Michael Sullivan? I know about *that*.
Post by The Griffin Report
Griffin also has a police file open on him with the New York State police
Bullshit. Not according to the NY State Police:

http://www.geocities.com/pms_lies_again/

That says there's no open file...

All Patrick Michael Sullivan has are his lies.

Patrick Michael Sullivan information page:

http://vivaldi.kyed.com/pms/

Patrick Michael Sullivan, questioned by the RCMP about his inappropriate Internet
behavior:

http://www.geocities.com/pms_kook/pmsk-1.jpg

Post for archives, since Patrick Michael Sullivan is a gutless stalking pussy
that can't stand behind his words:

your picture? Up it goes!
n***@myway.com
2006-04-26 04:40:54 UTC
Post by argh gee
http://www.geocities.com/pms_lies_again/
That says there's no open file...
LMAO!!! Who is "ROBERT GRIFFEN", k00ksuit boi?

You were barking up the wrong tree, as usual. What else is new?

Of course there is no CW / "ROBERT GRIFFEN" file, you bloody idiot.
Because your name is GRIFFIN - duh!

Are you truly this stupid?

I hope you don't drag you own lawyers down into the depths of your own
stupidity, k00ksuit boi.

Shesus Christ!
The Griffin Report

argh gee

From: "The Griffin Report" <***@myself.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
Subject: Fair is fair, ROBERT GRIFFIN
Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:03:46 -0700
van.general:423970

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/patricksphotos2005/detail?.dir=/58d8scd&.dnm=e3b6scd.jpg&.src=ph

Chaos The Clown

argh gee
2006-04-26 01:56:32 UTC
Proxy abusing coward Patrick Michael Sullivan rolls out
Sockpuppet No. 51 of over 100 filthy socks.

What's the matter, Patrick Michael Sullivan? Has Google nuked another one
of your accounts again?

How come you have to hide behind on open proxy, Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Afraid of something?

Chaos The Clown
2006-04-26 02:12:11 UTC
Here is Magnus Pym (real name ROBERT GRIFFIN) as "antitroll
crosspostkiller" ***@forte-intl.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3B2C3CD6.E6F2C97B%40forte-intl.com&output=gplain

NOTE THE HEADERS:

And see here: http://whois.domaintools.com/203.134.64.67

PRIMUS.AU. And Coles is an American and he posts from America.

And please see here:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=pym&enc_author=NxK7_BUAAAD0rb2L-CbQ4kFXMmoaALX99h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

The above link is the posting history of "Ronald Cole" with the
keyword PYM added. Take away the keyword pym and here is Ronald Cole's
basic posting history:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=&enc_author=NxK7_BUAAAD0rb2L-CbQ4kFXMmoaALX99h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

Why did Robert Griffin use Ronald Cole's email address to make the
"antitroll crosspostkiller" (***@forte-intl.com) posting on
alt.suicide.holiday? Robert Griffin even signed his posting as "- Pym"

Did ROBERT GRIFFIN cyber stalk Ronald Cole by forging his email address
to post on Usenet?

Time to fess up, Robert Griffin.
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:43:57 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
argh gee
2006-04-26 02:30:27 UTC
It must suck to be Patrick Michael Sullivan -- a gutless coward who has
to hide behind proxies, stalking people, threatening people from behind
open proxies, telling lies, and digging a deeper and deeper hole by doing
so.

Patrick Michael Sullivan has, so far:

* lied in the documents he has filed with the court

* posted lies that he can't substantiate, after being served with a Writ

* lied about police investigations taking place, that aren't -- see
http://www.geocities.com/pms_lies_again/

* been an accessory to a $cientologist kook with cyber stalking a Kansas man

So the question is: Did Patrick Michael Sullivan lie under oath (and therefore commit
perjury) during Discovery?

behavior: http://www.geocities.com/pms_kook/pmsk-1.jpg

From: "Chaos The Clown" <***@yahoo.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
Subject: TIME TO FESS UP, ROBERT GRIFFIN - Did you cyber stalk Ronald Cole of forte-intl.com?
http://whois.domaintools.com/203.134.64.67
Date: 25 Apr 2006 19:12:11 -0700
<***@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
<***@gmail.com>
van.general:423986

Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:43:57 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-28 14:49:57 UTC
Cyber stalker and criminal harasser Robert Griffin aka "argh gee"
Post by argh gee
It must suck to be Patrick Michael Sullivan -- a gutless coward who has
to hide behind proxies, stalking people, threatening people from behind
open proxies, telling lies, and digging a deeper and deeper hole by doing
so.
What lies, Robert Griffin?

Maybe you need to see this again?

http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/4d9a3b835bc4937c?hl=en&

Why can't you explain why you used the email address of Ronald Cole to
post on Usenet?

Maybe it's time to let Cole know what you did?
Greg Carr
2006-04-26 02:04:31 UTC
Any info that you have of this individual, Jeremy Tolsma, Julian Karst
and Micheal Yardley would be appreciated. Things such as employment
history, freinds and associattes, current address and occupation,
upcoming court dates, credit history, CPIC etc.

Thanks for the partial RCMP file.
argh gee
2006-04-26 02:22:16 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Any info that you have of this individual, Jeremy Tolsma, Julian Karst
and Micheal Yardley would be appreciated.
Mr. Tolsma was the victim in this instance, as a victim of Patrick Michael
Sullivan's cyber stalking.

It's quite possible Mr. Tolsma may have freaked out somewhat after
Patrick Michael Sullivan's relentless cyber stalking.

Sullivan posted JT's addy and personal info when JT was taking on the holocaust
revisionists some years ago. The Nazi kooks got a hold of it then, and ...
well, they began hassling him.

I also understand "Red Corsair" suffered a nervous breakdown as a result of
Patrick Michael Sullivan's cyber stalking.
n***@myway.com
2006-04-26 04:50:33 UTC
Post by argh gee
It's quite possible Mr. Tolsma may have freaked out somewhat after
Patrick Michael Sullivan's relentless cyber stalking.
Is that why Tolsma's been calling Greg Carr a PEDOPHILE for the last
month or so when Carr is not even a pedophile?

Get serious, Robert Griffin. Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do
you have proof?
Barbara Schwarz
2006-04-26 04:58:09 UTC
Post by n***@myway.com
Post by argh gee
It's quite possible Mr. Tolsma may have freaked out somewhat after
Patrick Michael Sullivan's relentless cyber stalking.
Is that why Tolsma's been calling Greg Carr a PEDOPHILE for the last
month or so when Carr is not even a pedophile?
Get serious, Robert Griffin. Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do
you have proof?
He hasn't proof about what he claims about you and me neither. We
should start studying Australian laws. They must have something like
class actions suits and that we can file to stop harassing us.

So what? Do you want to get on my website, Robert? It's one that you
can't tear down. Kruse will go up there and I ask myself why there
should be no place for you. :)

"Vivaldi" is Korey Jerome Kruse, who defames Patrick Sullivan and me on
the net. Griffin spams Kruse's defamatory website. Kruse he is always
in troubles with the law and was in jail as recently as last month. As
you spam the defamation site of Kruse on Patrick, may I ask you: are
you a jail bird too, Robert Griffin?

1.
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v101/fa/n003/cops-for-8-28.html
(KOREY JEROME KRUSE involved in fight, theft and was arrested)

2. Case no. 96-2936, Municipal Court Overland Park
(KOREY JEROME KRUSE drove drunk, denied it first, admitted it two years
later. Court sent him to ADIS, Alcohol/Drug Information School and an
evaluator found that he needs psychotherapy, which didn't help as he
was in troubles after that OVER and OVER again.)

3. Case no. 99-4134, Muncipal Court Overland Park
(Police officer found KOREY KRUSE driving drunk/drugged and with
suspended license)

4. Case CR-2002-0080829, Muncipal Court of Overland
(KOREY KRUSE plead guilty driving with suspended license)

5. CR-2005-0178149 of Muncipal Court of Overland
(KOREY KRUSE plead guilty driving with suspended license)

The are from Johnson County, Kansas. A judge called him a HABITUAL
OFFENDER!
6. 02TC12061 KOREY JEROME KRUSE was ordered to go to jail for 270
days.
7. 01TC10603 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
8. 97TC06251 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
9. 4TB08837 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
10. 00TC09056 KOREY JEROME KRUSE

Kruse was in jail as recently as last month.

Barbara Schwarz
argh gee
2006-04-26 05:21:34 UTC
http://vivaldi.kyed.com/bs/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz
argh gee
2006-04-26 05:38:24 UTC

Barbara Schwarz
2006-04-26 05:53:23 UTC
ht
HOW ROBERT GRIFFIN HARASSED, LIBELED, DEFAMED, INSULTED AND ABUSED ME.

Here are the links to the Griffin postings:

Mr. Reading, please read this thread and the links below to understand
how Robert Griffin and some of the people he supports try to deny my
right for freedom of speech.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/th...

And here are postings of your client Robert Griffin. He posts several
posting identities, e.g.
auto87064 @ gmail.com, antibush @gmail.com, Magnus Pym,
***@gmail.com (toilet)

Please read those links in which your client Robert Griffin attacks
and defames me as slut. I am anything but one.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=slut+schwarz&enc_author=53P1zRMAAAC...

In these postings, you client Robert Griffin attacks and defames me as
psycho. I am anything but one.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bpsycho&qt_s=Search&enc_au...

In these postings, your client Robert Griffin attacks and defames me
as mentally ill. I am anything but.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bmentally+ill+&qt_s=Search...

In these postings, your client Robert Griffin attacks and defames me
as insane. I am anything but.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=insane+schwarz&enc_author=53P1zRMAA...

In these postings, your client Robert Griffin attacks and defames me
more:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bugly&qt_s=Search&enc_auth...

In these postings, your client Robert Griffin defames me as "bush
pig". I am anything but.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bbushpig&qt_s=Search&enc_a...

In these postings, your client Robert Griffin defames me as
"terrorist". I am anything but.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bterrorist&qt_s=Search&enc...

In these postings, your client uses the "f-word" to insult and harass
me.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bfuck&qt_s=Search&enc_auth...

In below links Robert Griffin uses anti-President Bush e-mail address
to abuse me, libel me, harass me as "psycho" and "bush pig". He also
claimed that I lived on the costs of my elderly mother. I never did,
and Griffin has to provide the proof for his outrageous false claims.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bbushpig&qt_s=Search&enc_a...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Schwarz%2Bpsycho&qt_s=Search&enc_au...

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=SuT0JBUAAAC-2AEyPyq5WNTBKQ...

In these postings he calls upon other people to campaign against me to
write (false) complaints about me to make the library deny me access
to the Internet

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Nancy+Tessman&qt_s=Search&enc_autho...

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=SuT0JBUAAAC-2AEyPyq5WNTBKQ...

Robert Griffin is a friend of German Vera Six. Despite that
"deprogramming" is illegal in the western world, Ms. Six wants to
"deprogram" me from my religion. Read what deprogramming is here:
http://www.parishioners.org/false_exp/patrick1.html

This kind of criminal abuse happened already to me, and I was injured
during the kidnapping (deprogramming) and needed emergency treatments.
The kidnappers were arrested and you can read the judgment here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/96d56db85...

And what did your client do, Mr. Reading? Robert Griffin posted that I
can be "deprogrammed":
"With a cylindrical object of not less than six inches diameter and 6
feet in length, a tube of moly grease, and a large hammer."
This is a death threat as nobody survives that, Mr. Reading.

In below posting, Robert Griffin makes another death threat against
me. He wants to flame Patrick Sullivan and I.

http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/8e2c8033e71373be?dmode...

In below posting, Griffin defames me as "beyond moron", "retard" and
"kook":

http://groups.google.com/group/nl.support.zelfmoord/msg/4983338c40447...

Here he calls me a spastic clamhead psycho that should be deported.
(Griffin is no American but Australian)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/7b6116c84...

This posting proves that Robert Griffin mainly has a problem with my
right of free speech or what he thinks is my opinion or my postings.
He is terrorizing me and not the other way around. He defames me of
having a serious psychiatry history but can't prove it of course as it
is not true.

Under the law definition that is libel per se. He also attacks and
defames the Freespeechstore, a credible business in Texas, and Griffin
cites the website of Brian J. Bruns as trustful source. Google his
name or ask the Freespeechstore, CEO Rick Scoville, for more
information. Bruns was convicted of felony computer crime and still is
under probation. Your client Robert Griffin surely recommends very
questionable people. Be also reminded that the reports, which Griffin
sent to the library about me, were FALSE.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/ad0b0d389...

Robert Griffin libels me as fellow cyber thug and abuser, and he
defamed Mr. Sullivan as stalker. He also libels per se by asking if
insanity runs in our family. He accuses Mr. Sullivan of being a thief
but I saw Griffin never posting any legal document to support his
case.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/99ca502c6...

In this posting, Griffin defames and libels me as insane
$cientologist. Please note that I am a Scientologist but have nothing
to do with any financial matters of the Church of Scientology. Griffin
also libeled me before as "clamhead". That is the derogatory word he
and his friends are using to defame my religion. I am also not insane.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/c07cc6...

Here I asked Robert Griffin to cease and desist after he again
attacked and libeled me. Needless to say, the did not cease and
desist, and continued to insult me as "bushpig".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/aa0499ca66f9a3...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/8815550146aa40...

Here he defames me again as psycho, spammer and libeler.

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/msg/db66c2...

This posting is interesting as another poster assumes that your client
Robert Griffin is the poster with the bone chilling ID
"Euthanasist44".
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_frm/thread/...

You see, Mr. Reading, I have a defamation case, a libel per se case
and more against Mr. Griffin. I never posted his kind of abuse.

Sincerely,

Barbara Schwarz
argh gee
2006-04-26 12:29:24 UTC

http://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 03:03:14 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo BC Canada is being sued for cyberstalking
and harrasment in the Supreme Court of British Columbia. The case number is
S42823.
It's a k00ksuit, filed by a kook, who is *you*, Robert Griffin :)
Patrick Michael Sullivan information page: http://vivaldi.kyed.com/pms/
Yes, here we have a prime example of cyber stalking and criminal
harassment by ROBERT GRIFFIN. Those are your words and the words of the
other scum bag KOREY JEROME KRUSE. And who is Korey Jerome Kruse? See
here:

Meet my stalker, KOREY JEROME KRUSE, of the University of Kansas:

Go to - http://www.jococourts.org/ and then paste this case number of
02TC12061 into the case number form, then hit the enter key.

Korey J. Kruse was sentenced to 270 days in jail. Korey J. Kruse was
also given a year on probation. And the judge stated Korey J. Kruse to
be a "HABITUAL VIOLATOR".

Korey Kruse has often driven drunk. He also claimed to be a drug user
who likes white wine. Kruse was also arrested and jailed for theft in
1996. See here:

http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issues/v101/fa/n003/cops-for-8-28.html

The report states:

Tuesday, Aug. 27

"At 9:15 p.m. a fight was reported in progress at Fast Eddy's. Korey J.
Kruse, 422 Vattier St., was arrested for theft. Bond was set at
$1,500."

A further report on cyber stalker and 'net harasser KOREY JEROME KRUSE
can be found here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/3319c81bd228d204

Here is a picture of the cyber stalker Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe
Kansas:

http://scd.mm-b1.yimg.com/image/931422265

Kruse put this picture of himself on the web and allowed it to be
archived on search engines where it can be found today.

Robert Griffin is just about as bad. Perhaps Robert will also be
arrested?
a***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 12:32:13 UTC
Template response to Sullivan's cyberstalking:

Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo BC Canada is being sued for cyberstalking
and harassment in the Supreme Court of British Columbia. The case number is
S42823.

Patrick Michael Sullivan and his agent, Barbara Schwarz of Salt Lake City
continue to publish the libel and defamation already subject to the above
action.

<***@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
n***@myway.com
2006-04-29 04:25:16 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo BC Canada is being sued for cyberstalking
and harrasment in the Supreme Court of British Columbia. The case number is
S42823.
It's a k00ksuit, Bob. And it was filed by you. And you are the person
who wrote these words on Usenet.

HERE ARE THE WORDS OF ROBERT GRIFFIN OF NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA:

From: "Magnus Pym (The Real) Look At The Headers"
<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: [TROLL] Ignoring Maximum Pymp
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:50:34 +1000
I have been doing my best to ignore.
But I could improve on my best it seems.
Douglas Wiser must leave ASH NOW. Or die.

They are your alternatives, Douglas Wiser.

When YOU GO, It STOPS.

YOU ARE PERPETUATING THIS.

And ....LOL!!! It's barely begun!!

[source]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/7620913bd000bd54?out=
put=3Dgplain
From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: Pym's Pejorative of the Day - 4-13-2003
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:44:24 +1000
He probably believes he just 'finished off' Doug :-)
I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar.... with
an electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your arse
till
they give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem the never
ending tide of utter shit which emenates from you.

All you fucking do is lie and whinge and lick the arse of fucking
trolls.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAY? Just another fucking dense one line wonder
AOLer.

FOAD, you gutless parasite. The sooner and more painfully, the better
off ASH will be and the world will be a little more bearable.
[source]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/98e52d711e5c4acd?out=
put=3Dgplain

From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:29:39 +1000
"Doug"
< snipped post>
what about your pejoritives?
[or do you regret things you wrote/did in ash]?
Of course not. Slug Wiser is proud of what it's accomplished here. And
fucking douggie can lie and murder and slander... what a wanker.

OKIE FUCKING DOKIE. If Slug Wiser wants to start this fucking bullshit:

Douglas Fucking Wiser the slimy turd from Anaheim murdered Little
Chris,
This slimy piece of shit filled his head with fucking lies, took
advantage of the absence of the person of his desire, then this fucking
murdering scumbag phoned him up and goaded him into swallowing the
pills
which killed him. Douglas The fuckwit Wiser is proud of it "knowing
[he]
was the cause of his death".

Let's see that as a Pejorative of the Fucking Day!!!!

As for "violence upon ASH posters' - few things would give me a bigger
laugh than to see Douglas Wiser's bullet filled corpse on this sick
fucking creature's fave site, rotten.com.... Jesus fucking christ...
what a hoot that would be!! Preferably shot to pieces with 44 bullets
with dum dum crosses.

Would I like to see Douggie dead? FUCKING OATH!!!!! As offal or worm
food that fucker would be of far more useful in death than the slimy
creature ever was in life.

The 64c Question: is this fuckwit worth the price of a single (heh)
slug? Not if I'm fucken paying.

Ain't it great having ASH unmoderated where shit like this can be
posted? FUCK YEAH. Nothin' like 'frea speach', right?

Oh goodie .. another fucking Pejorative of the Fucking Day to come! HEY
WISER YOU FUCKING MURDERING CUNT!!!!! Make sure to quote it in full,
fuckwit!

Send? Why the fuck not!

Right. Who's the next FUCKING TROLL CUNT on my shit-list????

[source]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/a0559ffcfc63d2ec?dmo=
de=3Dsource&hl=3Den
a***@gmail.com

<***@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>
argh gee
2006-04-26 05:19:49 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...

From: "***@myway.com" <***@myway.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,alt.usenet.stalker,nanaimo.general,aus.legal,van.general
Subject: Re: Fair is fair, ROBERT GRIFFIN
Date: 25 Apr 2006 21:50:33 -0700
<***@gmail.com>
van.general:424009

you have proof?
Chaos The Clown
2006-04-27 02:34:55 UTC
Post by argh gee
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...
Show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN, that Bullis is a pedophile. And I don't
mean the garbage on www.lart.com.

Was Bullis ever convicted of child sexual exploitation or child
molestation? No he was not.

Richard is an odd ball (and so are you, Robert) but a pedophile? I
think not.

Most US states have online records of sexual offenders. You can find
creepy Gary Burnore (database 6 fame) registered as such. But there are
no records of Bullis ever being charged or convicted of child abuse or
sexual abuse of children. The only online records of him being in court
was a small claims court judgment against him for about $100.00 USD.
That was it. And believe me, if there were records of Bullis being
convicted or charged of sexual offences those records would have been
found by Just Taylor aka "Taylor Netscum" and his merry band of idiots
and they would have put those records up on sites all around the world.

So show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN.
Greg Carr
2006-04-27 20:12:05 UTC
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php might be of interest to
followers of this thread.
a***@gmail.com
2006-04-28 15:43:32 UTC
Post by Chaos The Clown
Post by argh gee
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...
Show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN, that Bullis is a pedophile. And I don't
mean the garbage on www.lart.com.
Richard Bullis posts about his child pr0n collection as "tastefull
[sic] nudes of underage children."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/17bd0c259f9edb12
Post by Chaos The Clown
Was Bullis ever convicted of child sexual exploitation or child
molestation? <snip kook rant in support of a kid pr0n collector>
Was Patrick Michael Sullivan ever convicted of uttering threats?
No, he wasn't.

But the kook came damned close to being charged with that... and the
RCMP *wanted* to charge the kook with it, according to the officer I
spoke to... but Nanaimo Crown Councel did not authorize charges "in
the public interest" -- meaning the case was too expensive to
prosecute successfully.

Nor does failing to be charged with the offence that Sullivan didn't
actually commit the offence; the coward is simply too cowardly to admit
to stand behind his own words; why else does the kook abuse an open HTTP
proxy?

I don't know if Bullis buggered kids or not... but my definition
of pedo is 'a creep that collects kid pr0n and labels it as "tastefull [sic]
nudes of underage children"'... or a creep that asks 13 year old girls for
their bra sizes ...

How strange; Patrick Michael Sullivan claims his Great Usenet Crusade is
all about saving the kids...

But like most things Sullivan says, that's merely another lie and just an
excuse to stalk people who won't take shit from this kook and kooks like him.

Look at who else Sullivan tries to "defend": Jesness. Schwarz. Terranson. Wiser
... and here's Patrick Michael Sullivan, right there defending the collector of
"tastefull [sic] nudes of underage children", Richard Bullis as well.

What a bunch.
Post by Chaos The Clown
Most US states have online records of sexual offenders. You can find
creepy Gary Burnore (database 6 fame) registered as such.
So you reckon Gary's a kid diddler based on the crap at the cheque forger's web site?

Kooksign!

Funny how the Gary Burnore FUQ writer is a convicted cheque forger... who did
go to prison for that.

Another jailbird FUQ writer like you, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 02:16:33 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Post by argh gee
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...
Show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN, that Bullis is a pedophile. And I don't
mean the garbage on www.lart.com.
Richard Bullis posts about his child pr0n collection as "tastefull
[sic] nudes of underage children."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/17bd0c259f9edb12
This is a posting from 2001. So what? Who wrote it? Bullis? Or? Maybe
it was you?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Was Bullis ever convicted of child sexual exploitation or child
molestation? <snip kook rant in support of a kid pr0n collector>
Was Patrick Michael Sullivan ever convicted of uttering threats?
No, he wasn't.
100% true. Thanks for being honest for once in your little life.
Post by a***@gmail.com
But the kook came damned close to being charged with that...
Bull shit. Let's bring the RCMP to court and see who said what, right?
And while were at it, let's bring in your other lawyer (you know, the
one who quit the kooksuit) and let's bring in his neighbor. Sound like
a good idea to you, Robert Griffin? Would you like to meet them all
face to face at trial, Robert Griffin? I know I would.
Post by a***@gmail.com
and the
RCMP *wanted* to charge the kook with it, according to the officer I
spoke to...
Lies and bull shit. Mr. P said there would "be no charges". And he
rolled his eyes when he mentioned you. And he stated you kept "phoning
and phoning". He also stated he did not know what to make of you. He
also asked me that years down the road if he and I met in a pub that
maybe I would tell him about you. Ask him yourself, Robert Griffin.
Subpoena him for court and let's see what he's got to say :D I liked
Mr. P, BTW. He was a nice guy.
Post by a***@gmail.com
but Nanaimo Crown Councel did not authorize charges "in
the public interest" -- meaning the case was too expensive to
prosecute successfully.
More bull shit. Show the docs, k00ksuit boi. Before you stated that it
was too expensive for you to be flown to Canada. Did you give up on
that stupid bull shit scenario, Robert?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Nor does failing to be charged with the offence that Sullivan didn't
actually commit the offence;
Ah! Then the same can apply to you, too, spin doctor.
Post by a***@gmail.com
the coward is simply too cowardly to admit
to stand behind his own words; why else does the kook abuse an open HTTP
proxy?
LOL! So says ROBERT GRIFFIN who masks his IP number via a crappy
spamming newsserver, you fraud.
Post by a***@gmail.com
I don't know if Bullis buggered kids or not...
LOL! Kooksuit boi! But you called him a PEDOPHILE!!!! It's in the
MAGNUS PYM FAQ! So what's your problem, Robert? I notice you didn't
argue against that statement you made which is in the MP FAQ. But do
you have proof that he is a pedo, as you stated?
Post by a***@gmail.com
but my definition
of pedo is 'a creep that collects kid pr0n and labels it as "tastefull [sic]
nudes of underage children"'... or a creep that asks 13 year old girls for
their bra sizes ...
LOL! BTW, your definition of a MURDERER was Doug Wiser and man who
never committed murder at all. So I can see why you have such screwed
up ideas about people, kook boi.

How do you know all those postings belong to Bullis? He's probably been
forged more times that anyone else on Usenet, kooksuit boi. Did you
forge Bullis also?
Post by a***@gmail.com
How strange; Patrick Michael Sullivan claims his Great Usenet Crusade is
all about saving the kids...
My crusade is not about SAVING THE KIDS. It's was/is about fighting
back against scum who put up suicide websites that can harm or kill
kids. Your friend Karin Spaink is a god damn killer. May she rot in
hell forever. How many kids have accessed her suicide sites and then
offed themselves?
Post by a***@gmail.com
But like most things Sullivan says, that's merely another lie and just an
excuse to stalk people who won't take shit from this kook and kooks like him.
Bull shit. I despise people like Spaink and Bobo. And I despise people
like you, Robert Griffin. You, in your own special insane way, are just
like Spaink and Bobo. I believe that you truly do want people on Usenet
to die, ROBERT GRIFFIN. I think you are scum. I think you want people
dead. And your postings on Usenet certainly suggest that, you horrid
little bastard.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Look at who else Sullivan tries to "defend": Jesness. Schwarz. Terranson. Wiser
... and here's Patrick Michael Sullivan, right there defending the collector of
"tastefull [sic] nudes of underage children", Richard Bullis as well.
Do you have ay proof Bullis wrote all these things people said he did?
And no, I don't defend child sexual predators. Nor do I defend men like
you, ROBERT GRIFFIN, who chase after suicidal females for sex, you
little creep.
Post by a***@gmail.com
What a bunch.
Yes, you are pretty messed up, ROBERT GRIFFIN. Tell me, how many women
from alt.suicide.holiday did you have sex with? Be honest now...
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Most US states have online records of sexual offenders. You can find
creepy Gary Burnore (database 6 fame) registered as such.
So you reckon Gary's a kid diddler based on the crap at the cheque forger's web site?
Kooksign!
Funny how the Gary Burnore FUQ writer is a convicted cheque forger... who did
go to prison for that.
Are you saying the online registry re. Burnore is wrong? I can find the
link again if you like?
Post by a***@gmail.com
Another jailbird FUQ writer like you, Patrick Michael Sullivan?
I am not a jail bird, Robert Griffin. Unlike you, I have a job and I do
tough, hard physical work and I love it. But maybe you are a jail bird
Robert Griffin? Are you coming to court? If you come, I can show you
your RCMP file if you like? Would you like to visit the RCMP station?
It would make a nice side-trip :)

BTW, be sure to visit the pub next-door to the court house. Maybe one
of the peelers will give you a lap dance, kooksuit boi. Beats chasing
after the girls of ASH for sex, huh? ;)

See you in court, k00ksuit boi :D
a***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 08:22:56 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Post by argh gee
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...
Show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN, that Bullis is a pedophile. And I don't
mean the garbage on www.lart.com.
Richard Bullis posts about his child pr0n collection as "tastefull
[sic] nudes of underage children."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/17bd0c259f9edb12
This is a posting from 2001. So what? Who wrote it? Bullis? Or? Maybe
it was you?
Richard Bullis wrote it. Nice how you defend Bullis now, Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Was Bullis ever convicted of child sexual exploitation or child
molestation? <snip kook rant in support of a kid pr0n collector>
Was Patrick Michael Sullivan ever convicted of uttering threats?
No, he wasn't.
100% true. Thanks for being honest for once in your little life.
Unlike Patrick Michael Sullivan, I am honest. I don't need to tell lies
about Sullivan to demonstrate what a piece of scum he is.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
But the kook came damned close to being charged with that...
Bull shit. Let's bring the RCMP to court and see who said what, right?
Count on it.
Post by p***@gmail.com
And while were at it, let's bring in your other lawyer
Count on that too.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
and the
RCMP *wanted* to charge the kook with it, according to the officer I
spoke to...
Lies and bull shit.
That's all you have, Patrick Michael Sullivan.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
but Nanaimo Crown Councel did not authorize charges "in
the public interest" -- meaning the case was too expensive to
prosecute successfully.
More bull shit.
Says a coward that has to hide behind open HTTP proxies, anonymous
remailers, and 100+ dirty socks.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Nor does failing to be charged with the offence that Sullivan didn't
actually commit the offence;
Ah! Then the same can apply to you, too, spin doctor.
Patrick Michael Sullivan is an established liar that intentionally
twists meanings.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
the coward is simply too cowardly to admit
to stand behind his own words; why else does the kook abuse an open HTTP
proxy?
LOL! So says ROBERT GRIFFIN who masks his IP number via a crappy
spamming newsserver, you fraud.
Why does Patrick Michael Sullivan have to hide behind open HTTP proxies
and anonymous remailers? I have a registered account and I'm accountable.
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
I don't know if Bullis buggered kids or not...
LOL! Kooksuit boi! But you called him a PEDOPHILE!!!!
Message ID?
Post by p***@gmail.com
It's in the MAGNUS PYM FAQ!
So in other words it's yet another lie from the convicted criminal
Patrick Michael Sullivan?
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 15:42:08 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Post by argh gee
Patrick Michael Sullivan, in an extreme bout of kookery, made this statement
Oh yeah, and you called BULLIS a pedo. Do you have proof?
BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There's far more proof of Bullis being a kiddy pr0n collector than there
is of any stupid lies told by Patrick Michael Sullivan about people...
Show the proof, ROBERT GRIFFIN, that Bullis is a pedophile. And I don't
mean the garbage on www.lart.com.
Richard Bullis posts about his child pr0n collection as "tastefull
[sic] nudes of underage children."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/17bd0c259f9edb12
This is a posting from 2001. So what? Who wrote it? Bullis? Or? Maybe
it was you?
Richard Bullis wrote it. Nice how you defend Bullis now, Patrick Michael Sullivan.
I don't defend Bullis. I don't even know him. He is different, that's
for sure, and so are *you*, Robert Griffin. But is he a pedophile? Has
he ever been criminally charged or convicted as such?

But getting back to you, ROBERT GRIFFIN, your words seem to suggest you
want people dead. Here are your words you wrote as "MAGNUS PYM" -

HERE ARE THE WORDS OF ROBERT GRIFFIN OF NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA:

From: "Magnus Pym (The Real) Look At The Headers"
<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

Patrick Michael Sullivan?
a***@gmail.com
2006-04-29 20:15:24 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Post by argh gee
[...]
Have you been convicted of car and boat theft, Patrick Michael Sullivan?

Why did you post you did, kook?
Post by p***@gmail.com
But getting back to you, ROBERT GRIFFIN, your words seem to suggest you
want people dead.
Only in the mind of convicted car and boat thieves, Patrick Michael Sullivan.

Patrick Michael Sullivan, your own words suggest you intend to carry
out murder and violence as you tell your lies, like in this post of
your below:

From: ***@hotmail.com (Testicle Crusher)
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Dearest MAGNUS PYM
Date: 3 Nov 2003 07:57:53 -0800

hey magnus pym! it's your old buddy Merv "Griffin". remember me? you
want your number and the place where you work? just talk to me. how
about your home address and the names of family? talk to me.

you are a FUCK, pym! you posted your girl friend, grace's, personal
information on ASH! and you posted her place of work! and you used her
and you FUCKED HER AROUND, you FUCKING COCK SUCKER! you were JEALOUS!
you were upset that she was talking to another ASHer, weren't ya?
fucking COWARD! so you FLIPPED OUT and posted EVERYTHING of her's that
was private, didn't you? Yeah, ya fucking did, you fucking coward!

you have fucked around and played around with almost every female on
ASH. you use ASH like some fucking old pervert. but you like your
woman cut, bleeding, with cancer - the SICKER THE BETTER, huh? you
FUCK! you are one sick bastard MAGNUS PYM! watch them BLEED, right,
BOBBY? watch then all suffer.

how many others do you have in line, now? do you want THEIR NAMES,
pymmy? i got them! how about beth? have you been in contact with her
yet? yeah, you have, you sick FUCK!

if I ever get my hands on you, I am going to drive your fucking
testicles so far up your fucking ass, they will come out your fucking
mouth, you fucking perverted, sick fuck! NO! this ain't no threat,
it's a promise, pal. COUNT ON IT!

AH! but you are so sweet and lovely on the telephone to all the women
you talk to, huh? i know some who think that. but it's all BULL SHIT
and MANIPULATION, right? you are a FUCK, pym. and you are a LIAR! and
grace proved that tonight, you fucking lying bastard! burn in hell,
pig.

god! give me ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT GO PUBLIC, pymmy? just
one good fucking reason? you HAVE NOT GOT ONE, fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a creep and a cyber kook and a sexual psychopath. and your
testicles belong to me. you are fucked!

p***@gmail.com
2006-04-30 19:47:10 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
LOL! Kooksuit boi! But you called him a PEDOPHILE!!!!
Message ID?
Here is the actual post where you called him a "PEDOPHILE":

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5b898cfbcae343b9?dmode=source&hl=en
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by p***@gmail.com
It's in the MAGNUS PYM FAQ!
So in other words it's yet another lie from the convicted criminal
Patrick Michael Sullivan?
You called him a pedophile. Again, see here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5b898cfbcae343b9?dmode=source&hl=en

See you in court, kooksuit boi.
p***@gmail.com
2006-04-30 19:57:27 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by Chaos The Clown
Most US states have online records of sexual offenders. You can find
creepy Gary Burnore (database 6 fame) registered as such.
So you reckon Gary's a kid diddler based on the crap at the cheque forger's web site?
Nope. I base this on the online North Carolina Department of Correction
Public Access Information System. See here:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/apps/offender/offend1?DOCNUM=0594483&SENTENCEINFO=yes&SHOWPHOTO=yes

Or read below:

North Carolina Department of Correction
Public Access Information System

Instructions: Here is the information you have requested for this
offender.
(Note: Click here to view an Explanation of Terms and Data Elements
used in the summary boxes.)

Data current as of 2:00 AM EST on: 04/29/2006

General Summary Information
DOC Number: 0594483 P&P Status: INACTIVE
Name(s): BURNORE, GARY L.

Demographics
Gender: MALE Race: WHITE
Age: 48 Birth Date: 10/13/1957

Most Recent Incarceration Summary
No Incarceration Record Found.

The sentence history for the offender follows.
Incarceration records are light blue; Supervision records are light
green

Supervision Record for Sentence Number: 02-001
Commitment Type: PROBATION/PAROLE
Conviction Date: 10/07/1999 County of Conviction: WAKE
Punishment Type: COMMUNITY SS (DCC)
Sentence Type 1: PROBATION
Sentence Type 2: SUSPENDED SENTENCE
Sentence Type 3: COUNTY JAIL

Commitment Docket# Offense (Qualifier) Offense Date Type Sentencing
Penalty Class Code
CONCURRENT TO SENTENCE NUMBER 01-001 98072800 RECKLESS DRIVING
(PRINCIPAL) 10/30/1998 MISD. CLASS 2 MISDEMEANOR SS

Supervision Record for Sentence Number: 01-001
Commitment Type: PROBATION/PAROLE
Conviction Date: 08/19/1997 County of Conviction: OTHER
Punishment Type: NON-N.C. OFF.
Sentence Type 1: PROBATION
Sentence Type 2: SUSPENDED SENTENCE
Sentence Type 3: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
Sentence Type 4: INTERSTATE COMPACT
Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
Note: For the most recent information on the status of the offender's
record, check with the state of conviction.

Commitment Docket# Offense (Qualifier) Offense Date Type Sentencing
Penalty Class Code
INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
CLASS CODE

Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to report accurate and complete information.
Any questions concerning the accuracy of this information should be
submitted, in writing, to the North Carolina Department of Correction,
c/o Public Information Office, MSC 4202, Raleigh, NC 27699-4202. Any
misuse of this information is strictly prohibited and violators are
subject to prosecution.

This page has been accessed 37,872,590 times since 05/06/2003.

[ NC DOC Home Page Main Menu ]
©2002 North Carolina Department of Correction.
All rights reserved. Revision: 1.3
Send comments to ***@doc.state.nc.us

Kenneth McVay OBC
2006-04-26 17:30:06 UTC
<PLONK>
--
"Since all you knowledge is coming out of your holocaust
Fairydale book I will not your naivety holding against