BC: Our next lockdown is here - in increments
brew noser
2021-03-30 00:39:32 UTC
The race between Covid and the vaccines is now on full speed. And with AstraZeneca out of competition for some time at least, we'd better hope that there are no major delays in shipments from other countries.

Biden was going to share AstraZeneca with Canada and Mexico when approved in the U.S. It's a gift we may not be wanting.
________________________________
CBC News · Posted: Mar 29, 2021

B.C. implements sweeping restrictions on indoor dining, group fitness for 3-week 'circuit breaker'

B.C. is implementing a three-week "circuit breaker"-style lockdown, introducing sweeping new restrictions on indoor dining in restaurants, group fitness and worship services.

The province recorded 2,518 new cases of COVID-19 over the last three days, including a record high 936 on Saturday. Six more people have died.

"We have seen the start of exponential growth," said Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry at a Monday press conference. "Gathering indoors is what is the greatest risk to all of us right now."

The province announced on Monday that all food and liquor-serving premises must pivot to takeout or delivery service. Indoor dining is suspended, though patios will remain open.

People dining on patios should do so with their immediate household or core bubble only.

Indoor, adult group fitness activities of any kind are paused. Gyms and fitness centres are restricted to individual or one-on-one activities.

A previous announcement allowing for limited indoor worship services has been suspended.

Public health guidance for schools has also been amended and now encourages students down to Grade 4 to wear masks while at school.

The Whistler-Blackcomb ski resort will also be closed.

First new restrictions in months

All new public health orders go into effect at midnight on March 30 and will be in place until April 19.

B.C. is tightening restrictions for the first time since November. Unlike other provinces, indoor dining in B.C. has remained open since May 2020.

But B.C.'s seven-day rolling average of new cases is now at 803 cases a day — the second highest number of the pandemic. B.C. recorded 329 new cases associated with variants of concern on Monday, bringing total variant cases in the province to 2,233. Currently, 413 of the variant cases are active.

Henry said she is concerned that variant cases are currently driving transmission in B.C., especially as they are likelier to lead to severe infection in young people, and the variant associated with Brazil, P.1., which is showing significant growth, is less amenable to vaccines.

"I was very hopeful, even as late as last week, that we could keep where we were. But the dramatic increase in the last five or so days prompted this," said Henry.

Henry confirmed there is currently a cluster of P.1 variant cases, the strain first detected in Brazil, in Whistler, and said that during targeted workplace inspections in the resort town, the province found that staff were struggling to maintain public health restrictions between restaurant patrons.

"We have seen increased cases because of spring break travel — that has meant a rapid rise in cases," said Henry.

"Despite testing and contact tracing, we are seeing a spike in the Whistler Blackcomb region. Unfortunately, our efforts there have not been enough."

https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/xQVpE/237/
Greg Carr
2021-03-30 13:02:42 UTC
Post by brew noser
[...]
Whistler-Blackcomb is shut down as well. They should close Mt. Seymour Resort as well. Are they going to close the gin mills as well? Seems odd and stupid if booze joints are allowed to be open and indoor dining and indoor church services are not allowed.

Karen Gordon at ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

Looking for info on Donald Gordon the former spouse of Karen Eileen Gordon.

Karen Eileen Gordon went bankrupt in Victoria, B.C. in 2010. Three years after her divorce from Donald Gordon. She is anti-Semitic, hates Aboriginals, used to hate the Asians until her conversion to the Fifth Column after she shifted her political support to the Liberals. She has used over 200 different nyms in a desperate attempt to avoid kill filters over the years. She is a A.U.K. award winner and a chronic liar. Her best sexual experience was with Jiam Gohmeshi. She is in the bottom 20% of Canadians for assets. She is a total idiot.

GORDON, Karen Eileen
SMYTHE RATCLIFFE INSOLVENCY INC v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Bankruptcy Victoria Law Courts 100580 09Feb2010
15Apr2010 View File Details

GORDON, Karen Eilleen
GORDON, Donald v GORDON, Karen Supreme
Family Law Proceedings Vernon Law Courts 40453 26Apr2007
18Sep2008 Access Not Available

Karen Eileen Gordon is a total ho who advocated for a legal red light district in the DTES in 2015.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Clark$20red$20light$20Crazy$20Carr/can.politics/a--wSvLziLY/GbBD3Twx0JsJ her post is the last in the thread.

How is RCMP Officer Kim Dobranski doing?

Why did Karen Eileen Gordon lose her govt job and why was she hired in the first place?

why won't the ugly pig post a profile pic?

WE is a scam. They didn't even file their fiscals like other charities in Canada did last year. The Keilburgers and their parents belong in jail. They told the media they were shutting WE down then applied for a Wage Subsidy program funded by taxpayer sapproved by Trudeau. . Trudeau, Telford, Butts, Chagger, Taggert and Haydu, Tait the Pres. of the CBC who lamemted about American cultural imperialism and lives in New York City must resign. Alexandre (Sassy Sasha) Trudeau the mansion living brother of Justin and Maggie their pot smoking drug casualty cocaine and psilocybin bipolar, slut Mom must return all the money plus the expenses. $700k . Maggie the unattractive lives in a dingy Mtl apt. alone because no man wants her which because of her slovenly habits catches fire. Her sons Sacha and Justin with their inherited mansions and Justin's 2 million dollar Mercedes-Benz won't allow Maggie to live with them fearing for their children's lives. The Trudeau crooks gave tax payer dollars to WE to help out Mommy fornicator . They are engaged in a total coverup and the RCMP and Toronto Police and CRA and OPP just cash their cheques and do nothing with the CBC along for the ride. SNC-Lavalin. The Admiral Mark Norman debacle where the Liberals trumped up criminal charges against him only to later retract and apologize and give him taxpayer hush money to stay quiet. 5 times the Liberals have been cited by their own appointed Ethics Commissioner. DEFUND THE CBC. It costs taxpayers $1.3 billion ayear to prop it up. Turn the CBC Vancouver building over to developers make it 20% welfare disabilty rental housing and 10% low income or O.A.S. rental.Voting Tory. Talk of a summer election. All sorts of senior military resigning or being investigated for illegal sex stuff.