Discussion:
Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her "girlfriend."
(too old to reply)
SunDancer
2004-08-12 23:55:06 UTC
Permalink
Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
"girlfriend."

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20040812p2a00m0dm002000c.html

--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
String
2004-08-13 01:05:33 UTC
Permalink
Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
Try posting on priests who molest children.

Where are your religious miracles.


"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh00k$c49$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
> "girlfriend."
foamy
2004-08-13 00:14:23 UTC
Permalink
In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
"String" <***@spam.com> wrote:

>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?

Link ?

Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-13 02:12:13 UTC
Permalink
On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
> "String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>
>> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>
> Link ?

Do your own damn research.

--

VVV

His Shadow

I was in Kansas over Labor Day. And, BTW, after watching many television
preachers there, of the pacing and sweating variety, I think I now
understand why Kansas is so afraid of evolution: When you watch those guys,
the connection between man and monkey becomes uncomfortably clear. I swear,
I kept expecting them to start masturbating onstage and throwing feces at
the audience.

Dr. Tom
foamy
2004-08-13 02:37:25 UTC
Permalink
In article <BD417F9A.3A28F%***@bigmailbox.net>,
His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:

>>> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>
>> Link ?
>
>Do your own damn research.

Which loosely translated means, " I don't have a fucking clue what I'm
talking about, but hopefully no one will ask me to actually support the
bullshit I peddle ".

You're a joke.

Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-13 08:21:15 UTC
Permalink
On 8/12/04 8:37 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In article <BD417F9A.3A28F%***@bigmailbox.net>,
> His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>
>>>> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>>
>>> Link ?
>>
>> Do your own damn research.
>
> Which loosely translated means, " I don't have a fucking clue what I'm
> talking about, but hopefully no one will ask me to actually support the
> bullshit I peddle ".

Actually, loosely translated, it means "Do your own damn research.".

>You're a joke.

I'm fucking funny, too.

--

VVV

His Shadow

I'm not even going near the discussion of possible subconscious influences
of the primary symbol of one's religion being the nearly-naked figure of an
attractive, "buff" young man in exquisite agony.

Sheila, Maryland USA
n***@salmahayeksknockers.edu
2004-08-13 05:16:18 UTC
Permalink
In calgary.general His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
> On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
> Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

>> In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>> "String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>
>> Link ?

> Do your own damn research.

You've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof lifes with
the claimant.


--
.............................................................................

"Be wary of enraging a little man, for he will retaliate with the
force of a hundred little men"
-My Girlfriend, Lisa

.............................................................................
***@m3m3t1ccand1ru.com http://www.memeticcandiru.com
SilverStar
2004-08-13 05:40:15 UTC
Permalink
***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:
> In calgary.general His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>
>>On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
>>Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>
>
>>>In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>>>"String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>>
>>>Link ?
>
>
>>Do your own damn research.
>
>
> You've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof lifes with
> the claimant.
>
>

Really? I don't believe you! Show me proof!
foamy
2004-08-13 05:57:30 UTC
Permalink
In article <3vYSc.89238$***@pd7tw1no>, SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:
>> In calgary.general His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
>>>Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>>
>>
>>>>In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>>>>"String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>>>
>>>>Link ?
>>
>>
>>>Do your own damn research.
>>
>>
>> You've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof lifes with
>> the claimant.

>Really? I don't believe you! Show me proof!

Proof that you are a fucking moron ? Your brilliant [sic] post already
proved that. Anything else of value to add ?

Jim
SilverStar
2004-08-13 07:56:08 UTC
Permalink
foamy wrote:
> In article <3vYSc.89238$***@pd7tw1no>, SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>
>>***@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:
>>
>>>In calgary.general His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
>>>>Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>>>
>>>
>>>>>In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>>>>>"String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>>>>
>>>>>Link ?
>>>
>>>
>>>>Do your own damn research.
>>>
>>>
>>>You've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof lifes with
>>>the claimant.
>
>
>>Really? I don't believe you! Show me proof!
>
>
> Proof that you are a fucking moron ? Your brilliant [sic] post already
> proved that. Anything else of value to add ?
>
> Jim
Man, you're such a retard. Don't go hurting yourself, trying to fight a
table, freak.

Learn to tell when someone is being sarcastic. He stated that the burden
of proof lies with the one making the claim. Sarcastically, I stated
that I don't believe him about such.

Now, you better go strap yourself into your big huggy jacket, before you
hurt anyone of any importance, dippy.
Seven of 3
2004-08-14 04:06:31 UTC
Permalink
You want proof?
So you say you want God damned proof?
It's bleeding proof you want?
And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living in
closet!
Is that proof enough for you buddy!
She has a kid, and a boyfriend - that makes her not a lesbian!
But, wait....wasn't John claiming that a woman killing her mother is due to
being a lesbian?
But here is a straight woman doing the exact same thing.
While not very convincing, she talks about her mother abusing her too. About
threatening her security

http://www.karisable.com/dvcajeters.htm

LOL!
So again it comes down to, "hey mister, leave those kids alone".
Beat them and one day they very well may beat you - to death!
But be assured your child's sexual preference has no bearing on whether they
kill you or not!
And if you think differently, then you are just an idiot.


The proof is in the link, and there are millions of them.
foamy
2004-08-14 04:46:39 UTC
Permalink
In article <bdgTc.7134$***@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com
>, "Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:

>You want proof?
>So you say you want God damned proof?
>It's bleeding proof you want?
>And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
>How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living in
>closet!
>Is that proof enough for you buddy!

Nope. Can you please provide a link for all the gay daughters killing their
mothers over their lovers you said was so common.

I'll wait. Shouldn't be tough to provide as it's so common right ?

Jim
Seven of 3
2004-08-14 13:39:00 UTC
Permalink
You need to read more....
I said that the daughter being a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME.
I said that straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater NUMBERS.
And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of cases of stright daughter's
killing their mothers, but this is about the only lesbian one you will find.
Which means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter if she is a
lesbian than if she is straight.
How you reversed in your mind what I said astounds me.

Oh, wait, you don't think I am John, just because I am against abortion do
you?
I never said gay daughters killing their mother's was common. And I don't
think John actually said that either.

What bothers me is the way John suggests that the reason she killed her
mother was because she was Gay.
Not because she was a tad psychopathic, not because her mother physically
abused her all her life, not that her mother wasn't threatening her love, to
John she killed her mother because she was a lesbian. And that is evidenced
by the subject header. Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to
her "girlfriend." Not Woman kills mother", the lesbian part is just John
being sexist. He is trying to make it sound like Lesbians kill their
mothers, because they are Lesbians. But most Lesbians would rather kill
their father to be with their mother, just like men, according to Freud. And
the facts are straight women kill their mother's all the time. And they
don't put "Straight woman kills mother".
Because her sexual preference has nothing to do with the act, and neither
does this case have anything to do with the fact that the woman was a
lesbian.

You need to follow a thread a bit better Foamy!



"foamy" <***@wahs.ac> wrote in message
news:POgTc.101874$***@pd7tw3no...
> In article <bdgTc.7134$***@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com
> >, "Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> >You want proof?
> >So you say you want God damned proof?
> >It's bleeding proof you want?
> >And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
> >How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living
in
> >closet!
> >Is that proof enough for you buddy!
>
> Nope. Can you please provide a link for all the gay daughters killing
their
> mothers over their lovers you said was so common.
>
> I'll wait. Shouldn't be tough to provide as it's so common right ?
>
> Jim
foamy
2004-08-14 20:51:27 UTC
Permalink
In article <UBoTc.84$***@news04.bloor.is.ne
t.cable.rogers.com>, "Seven of 3" <defenderofenourmousmanhood
@rogers.com> wrote:

>You need to read more....


Nope, because the point I was making had nothing to do with the ' more '.
My point was you had called it ' common ', it's not. It's relatively rare
for women to kill, even rarer for them to kill a parent, even rarer for the
parent killed to be the mother, and even more rare for the killer-daughter
to be gay.

I know why you called it common, you tried to deflect it away from the gay
issue, and I agree that just because she happened to be gay, it may or may
not be relevant. I was trying to get you to retract the ' common ' bit by saying
it was a poor choice of words, and then move on to addressing that issue head
on. Making an invalid statement just leaves what otherwise could be a good
argument, open to be dismissed on that ground alone.

That's all, I wasn't being intransigent without purpose.

Jim
SunDancer
2004-08-16 04:44:49 UTC
Permalink
Seven of 3 wrote:
> You need to read more....
> I said that the daughter being a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME.
> I said that straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater NUMBERS.
> And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of cases of stright daughter's
> killing their mothers, but this is about the only lesbian one you will find.
> Which means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter if she is a
> lesbian than if she is straight.

...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
don't know how common it is.


> How you reversed in your mind what I said astounds me.
>
> Oh, wait, you don't think I am John, just because I am against abortion do
> you?
> I never said gay daughters killing their mother's was common. And I don't
> think John actually said that either.
>
> What bothers me is the way John suggests that the reason she killed her
> mother was because she was Gay.
> Not because she was a tad psychopathic, not because her mother physically
> abused her all her life, not that her mother wasn't threatening her love, to
> John she killed her mother because she was a lesbian. And that is evidenced
> by the subject header. Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to
> her "girlfriend." Not Woman kills mother", the lesbian part is just John
> being sexist. He is trying to make it sound like Lesbians kill their
> mothers, because they are Lesbians. But most Lesbians would rather kill
> their father to be with their mother, just like men, according to Freud. And
> the facts are straight women kill their mother's all the time. And they
> don't put "Straight woman kills mother".
> Because her sexual preference has nothing to do with the act, and neither
> does this case have anything to do with the fact that the woman was a
> lesbian.
>
> You need to follow a thread a bit better Foamy!
>
>
>
> "foamy" <***@wahs.ac> wrote in message
> news:POgTc.101874$***@pd7tw3no...
>
>>In article <bdgTc.7134$***@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com
>>
>>>, "Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
>>
>>>You want proof?
>>>So you say you want God damned proof?
>>>It's bleeding proof you want?
>>>And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
>>>How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living
>
> in
>
>>>closet!
>>>Is that proof enough for you buddy!
>>
>>Nope. Can you please provide a link for all the gay daughters killing
>
> their
>
>>mothers over their lovers you said was so common.
>>
>>I'll wait. Shouldn't be tough to provide as it's so common right ?
>>
>>Jim
>
>
>


--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
String
2004-08-16 11:57:41 UTC
Permalink
Where did you get those FACTS or should I have said when did you make them
up.
What's with the dramatic headline meant not to condem murder but promote
intolerance to lesbians.
http://www.rickross.com/groups/clergy.html

Where is you proof of religious miracles ?
Waiting 3 months now for your proof.

http://www.campusprogram.com/reference/en/wikipedia/r/ro/roman_catholic_church_sex_abuse_scandal.html
ipedia/r/ro/roman_catholic_church_sex_abuse_scandal.html




"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfpe3v$jk7$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> Seven of 3 wrote:
> > You need to read more....
> > I said that the daughter being a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the
CRIME.
> > I said that straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater
NUMBERS.
> > And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of cases of stright daughter's
> > killing their mothers, but this is about the only lesbian one you will
find.
> > Which means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter if she is
a
> > lesbian than if she is straight.
>
> ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
> appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
> than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
> don't know how common it is.
>
>
> > How you reversed in your mind what I said astounds me.
> >
> > Oh, wait, you don't think I am John, just because I am against abortion
do
> > you?
> > I never said gay daughters killing their mother's was common. And I
don't
> > think John actually said that either.
> >
> > What bothers me is the way John suggests that the reason she killed her
> > mother was because she was Gay.
> > Not because she was a tad psychopathic, not because her mother
physically
> > abused her all her life, not that her mother wasn't threatening her
love, to
> > John she killed her mother because she was a lesbian. And that is
evidenced
> > by the subject header. Lesbian kills her mother because mother is
opposed to
> > her "girlfriend." Not Woman kills mother", the lesbian part is just John
> > being sexist. He is trying to make it sound like Lesbians kill their
> > mothers, because they are Lesbians. But most Lesbians would rather kill
> > their father to be with their mother, just like men, according to Freud.
And
> > the facts are straight women kill their mother's all the time. And they
> > don't put "Straight woman kills mother".
> > Because her sexual preference has nothing to do with the act, and
neither
> > does this case have anything to do with the fact that the woman was a
> > lesbian.
> >
> > You need to follow a thread a bit better Foamy!
> >
> >
> >
> > "foamy" <***@wahs.ac> wrote in message
> > news:POgTc.101874$***@pd7tw3no...
> >
> >>In article <bdgTc.7134$***@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com
> >>
> >>>, "Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>>You want proof?
> >>>So you say you want God damned proof?
> >>>It's bleeding proof you want?
> >>>And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
> >>>How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living
> >
> > in
> >
> >>>closet!
> >>>Is that proof enough for you buddy!
> >>
> >>Nope. Can you please provide a link for all the gay daughters killing
> >
> > their
> >
> >>mothers over their lovers you said was so common.
> >>
> >>I'll wait. Shouldn't be tough to provide as it's so common right ?
> >>
> >>Jim
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> ($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
> An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
> $600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
> logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
> --
> -Ivan Gowch
>
Top Poster
2004-08-16 20:39:24 UTC
Permalink
"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfpe3v$jk7$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...

> ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
> appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
> than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
> don't know how common it is.

That number is waaaay high. The gay lobby tried to convince the
world that 2 out of every ten people was gay, but it was proven to be utter
crap.
Top Poster
2004-08-16 22:58:27 UTC
Permalink
You go round asking your friends at the hospital

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous









"Top Poster" <Here_To_Stay!@eyewrawcknroll.mobcx45trfg> wrote in message
news:0Y8Uc.34104$***@edtnps89...
> "SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:cfpe3v$jk7$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
>
> > ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
> > appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
> > than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
> > don't know how common it is.
>
> That number is waaaay high. The gay lobby tried to convince the
> world that 2 out of every ten people was gay, but it was proven to be
utter
> crap.
>
>
>
>
Mountain Goat
2004-08-17 04:14:20 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:44:49 -0400, SunDancer
<***@netscape.net> wrote:

>Seven of 3 wrote:
>> You need to read more....
>> I said that the daughter being a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME.
>> I said that straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater NUMBERS.
>> And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of cases of stright daughter's
>> killing their mothers, but this is about the only lesbian one you will find.
>> Which means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter if she is a
>> lesbian than if she is straight.
>
>...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
>appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
>than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
>don't know how common it is.
>
So not knowing, you felt it really important to bomb the newsgroup
with this article on YOUR supposition that you are more likely to be
murdered if your child is a homosexual? I can't think of any way to
better illustrate LifeSite's, and your rampant homophobia and bigotry.
>
>> How you reversed in your mind what I said astounds me.
>>
>> Oh, wait, you don't think I am John, just because I am against abortion do
>> you?
>> I never said gay daughters killing their mother's was common. And I don't
>> think John actually said that either.
>>
>> What bothers me is the way John suggests that the reason she killed her
>> mother was because she was Gay.
>> Not because she was a tad psychopathic, not because her mother physically
>> abused her all her life, not that her mother wasn't threatening her love, to
>> John she killed her mother because she was a lesbian. And that is evidenced
>> by the subject header. Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to
>> her "girlfriend." Not Woman kills mother", the lesbian part is just John
>> being sexist. He is trying to make it sound like Lesbians kill their
>> mothers, because they are Lesbians. But most Lesbians would rather kill
>> their father to be with their mother, just like men, according to Freud. And
>> the facts are straight women kill their mother's all the time. And they
>> don't put "Straight woman kills mother".
>> Because her sexual preference has nothing to do with the act, and neither
>> does this case have anything to do with the fact that the woman was a
>> lesbian.
>>
>> You need to follow a thread a bit better Foamy!
>>
>>
>>
>> "foamy" <***@wahs.ac> wrote in message
>> news:POgTc.101874$***@pd7tw3no...
>>
>>>In article <bdgTc.7134$***@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com
>>>
>>>>, "Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>You want proof?
>>>>So you say you want God damned proof?
>>>>It's bleeding proof you want?
>>>>And you won't settle for anything less than a link?
>>>>How about straight daughter kills mother with boyfriend secretly living
>>
>> in
>>
>>>>closet!
>>>>Is that proof enough for you buddy!
>>>
>>>Nope. Can you please provide a link for all the gay daughters killing
>>
>> their
>>
>>>mothers over their lovers you said was so common.
>>>
>>>I'll wait. Shouldn't be tough to provide as it's so common right ?
>>>
>>>Jim
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>--
>($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
>An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
>$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
>logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
encroachments of those in power than by violent and
sudden usurpations." - US President James Madison

"To be a social conservative is to believe that the
poor have too much money, and the rich don't have
enough." - J.K. Galbraith


"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get
yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days
is to go about repeating the very phrases which our
founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
- Charles Austin Beard
SunDancer
2004-08-17 23:19:30 UTC
Permalink
Mountain Goat wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:44:49 -0400, SunDancer
> <***@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>
>> Seven of 3 wrote:
>>
>>> You need to read more.... I said that the daughter being
>>> a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME. I said that
>>> straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater
>>> NUMBERS. And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of
>>> cases of stright daughter's killing their mothers, but
>>> this is about the only lesbian one you will find. Which
>>> means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter
>>> if she is a lesbian than if she is straight.
>>
>> ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so
>> it appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be
>> murdered than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their
>> parents so we don't know how common it is.
>>
>
> So not knowing, you felt it really important to bomb the
> newsgroup with this article on YOUR supposition that you are
> more likely to be murdered if your child is a homosexual?

...no. really, I didn't know lesbians killed their mothers
because they disagreed with who they had for friends, did you?


> I can't think of any way to better illustrate LifeSite's, and
> your rampant homophobia and bigotry.

...so it's best you don't think at all.

--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
An Unexploded Scotsman
2004-08-18 00:28:56 UTC
Permalink
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:19:30 -0400, SunDancer
<***@netscape.net> wrote:

>...so it's best you don't think at all.

Away with your recruiting; there's enough of you already.
Mountain Goat
2004-08-18 02:15:14 UTC
Permalink
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:19:30 -0400, SunDancer
<***@netscape.net> wrote:

>Mountain Goat wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:44:49 -0400, SunDancer
>> <***@netscape.net> wrote:
>>
>>
>>> Seven of 3 wrote:
>>>
>>>> You need to read more.... I said that the daughter being
>>>> a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME. I said that
>>>> straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater
>>>> NUMBERS. And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of
>>>> cases of stright daughter's killing their mothers, but
>>>> this is about the only lesbian one you will find. Which
>>>> means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter
>>>> if she is a lesbian than if she is straight.
>>>
>>> ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so
>>> it appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be
>>> murdered than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their
>>> parents so we don't know how common it is.
>>>
>>
>> So not knowing, you felt it really important to bomb the
>> newsgroup with this article on YOUR supposition that you are
>> more likely to be murdered if your child is a homosexual?
>
>...no. really, I didn't know lesbians killed their mothers
>because they disagreed with who they had for friends, did you?
>
Children have murdered parents for money, because the parent did not
like their opposite sex significant others, because they did not get
their own way in what many others would consider trivial things. You
saw no reason to post instances of these murders, so what made this
'worth' posting?
>
>> I can't think of any way to better illustrate LifeSite's, and
>> your rampant homophobia and bigotry.
>
>...so it's best you don't think at all.
>
Ah like you and the supporters of LifeSite you mean?


"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
encroachments of those in power than by violent and
sudden usurpations." - US President James Madison

"To be a social conservative is to believe that the
poor have too much money, and the rich don't have
enough." - J.K. Galbraith


"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get
yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days
is to go about repeating the very phrases which our
founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
- Charles Austin Beard
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-17 05:28:25 UTC
Permalink
On 8/15/04 10:44 PM, SunDancer's useable flesh will be contributed to the
Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> Seven of 3 wrote:
>> You need to read more....
>> I said that the daughter being a lesbian had NOTHING to do with the CRIME.
>> I said that straight daughters kill their mother's in FAR greater NUMBERS.
>> And, as I alluded, you can find hundreds of cases of stright daughter's
>> killing their mothers, but this is about the only lesbian one you will find.
>> Which means you are less likely to be killed by your daughter if she is a
>> lesbian than if she is straight.
>
> ...not really, only about 2% of the population is gay, so it
> appears a parent of a gay person is more likely to be murdered
> than not, you rarely hear of gays murdering their parents so we
> don't know how common it is.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

Oh, wait. You think the fact that you can't demonstrate that your god is
real is evidence that your god exists, so yeah, you probably are this
stupid.

--

VVV

His Shadow

"It is possible to pay another man's debts on his behalf, but it is not
possible to make a guilty man innocent by suffering in his place."

Carl Lofmark, _What is the Bible?
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-13 08:18:59 UTC
Permalink
On 8/12/04 11:16 PM, ***@salmahayeksknockers.edu's useable flesh
will be contributed to the Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for
purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In calgary.general His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>> On 8/12/04 6:14 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
>> Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>
>>> In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>>> "String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>>>
>>> Link ?
>
>> Do your own damn research.
>
> You've been around long enough to know that the burden of proof lifes with
> the claimant.

Yeah, and how far has that gotten any of us?

--

VVV

His Shadow

"Our ignorance is God. What we know is science"

Robert G. Ingersoll
Mountain Goat
2004-08-13 09:35:32 UTC
Permalink
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:14:23 GMT, ***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote:

>In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
>"String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
>
>>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
>
>Link ?
>
Not a link but, two rich boys in California kill their parents
(Menendez). Two boys 13 & 12 hire a guy to kill their father (just
recently, in Florida I think). A US teen and his Canadian friend go
from Vancouver BC to Seattle to kill his parents and sister then
scuttle back to Canada and are eventually extradited. But hey these
were all 'normal' because they were about money or some trivial family
problem or the child is nuts, not about who you sleep with.

BTW here's a few crimes John has neglected to post 'LifeSite' articles
about.

Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson posed as homosexuals, lured
21-year-old Matthew Shepard out of a Laramie Wyoming bar, drove him to
a remote area and pistol-whipped him into a coma, lashed him to a
fence and left him to die on a remote prairie. Shepard died in a
hospital days after the October 7, 1998 attack. Police said Shepard
was singled out because he was gay.

The severed head of Henry Edward Northington, 39, was left on a
walkway leading to a popular meeting place for gays in Richmond, VA.
Police, who found the rest of his body in the James River, said the
gruesome act was meant to serve as a message to the gay community. No
arrests have been made.

And in February, the charred remains of Billy Jack Gaither, 39, were
found in Sylacauga, Ala. Gaither was beaten with an ax handle, thrown
onto a stack of tires soaked with gasoline and set afire. Authorities
have arrested two men, Steven Eric Mullins and Charles Monroe Butler,
in connection with Gaither’s death.

Here are a few of the 'normal' parent killings a google search turned
up.

http://truedemocracy.net/td2_4/84-book.html

http://massmurder.zyns.com/william_lembcke.html

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5466166/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2406385.stm

http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/local/4/1166

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/latest/index.php?display=2004/06/08/build/state/60-teen-parents.php

http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/19990622.html

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/all-1threatsbe3vaug10,0,6194060.story?coll=all-newslocalpolice-hed

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/5-25-2002-19135.asp

http://faculty.law.lsu.edu/ccorcos/lawhum/childrenkillingparents.htm#The%20Menendez%20Cases

http://www.cnn.com/US/9909/24/oregon.shooting.01/

http://clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/4/24/47354.html


"I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
encroachments of those in power than by violent and
sudden usurpations." - US President James Madison

"To be a social conservative is to believe that the
poor have too much money, and the rich don't have
enough." - J.K. Galbraith


"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get
yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days
is to go about repeating the very phrases which our
founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
- Charles Austin Beard
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-13 16:19:50 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote:
F> In article <3ATSc.48785$***@nnrp1.uunet.ca>,
F> "String" <***@spam.com> wrote:
F>
F> >Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post tha
F>
F> Link ?

Why? Do you believe that ONLY homosexuals kill for love/passion?

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
SunDancer
2004-08-13 00:21:21 UTC
Permalink
String wrote:

> Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post that?
> You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
> Try posting on priests who molest children.

...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
okay to post about.

--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
String
2004-08-13 02:22:57 UTC
Permalink
Yes.

"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh1hr$hkc$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> String wrote:
>
> > Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post
that?
> > You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
> > Try posting on priests who molest children.
>
> ...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
> okay to post about.
>
> --
> ($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
> An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
> $600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
> logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
> --
> -Ivan Gowch
Vulcan
2004-08-13 01:25:48 UTC
Permalink
You're a closet queer. Do not force your beliefs on others. It's the work of the
Devil.
Top Poster
2004-08-13 01:51:10 UTC
Permalink
All RC priests are gay and pedophiles remember what they did to you John

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous









"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh1hr$hkc$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> String wrote:
>
> > Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post
that?
> > You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
> > Try posting on priests who molest children.
>
> ...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
> okay to post about.
>
> --
> ($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
> An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
> $600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
> logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
> --
> -Ivan Gowch
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-13 16:19:51 UTC
Permalink
SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:
S> > Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post th
S> > You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
S> > Try posting on priests who molest children.
S>
S> ...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
S> okay to post about.

It looked like the point being made was that you are very one-sided and
hypocritical in your selection of news articles to spam into Usenet!

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
Seven of 3
2004-08-14 13:43:08 UTC
Permalink
"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh1hr$hkc$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> String wrote:
>
> > Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post
that?
> > You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
> > Try posting on priests who molest children.
>
> ...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
> okay to post about.

Yes, because Priests are not supposed to be seually active.
They are in a position of trust and abuse it.
And the Church has not purged them, they protect them.

That is why it is okay to post about that...because it's a problem that
needs resolution.
And people have to be aware that these priest are acting on their own
sickness, and when they tell you it's what God wants, you know to tell them
to go to Hell.
It's called a public service. Preists are supposed have given up sex.

Now if the Church would let them marry, then perhaps normal people would
become priests!
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-15 15:43:53 UTC
Permalink
"Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
"3> Yes, because Priests are not supposed to be seually active.
"3> They are in a position of trust and abuse it.
"3> And the Church has not purged them, they protect them.

Likewise priests are supposed to have given up homosexual behaviours,
masturbation, and harming children(as well as teaching, by example, the little
ones to sin!)

Hey, the Roman Catholic hierarchy of leadership is an EXCLUSIVELY homosexual
organization, by their own design and doctrine!

"3> Now if the Church would let them marry, then perhaps normal people would
"3> become priests!

But, then they'd no longer be going against the Bible's teachings!

After all, wasn't it Paul(of whom the religion should have more been named
after than Christ!) who prophecied with condemnation that a time was coming
when the priests would be forbidden to marry?

There's more that the RCC specifically goes against even their authorized
imprimatured Bible versions!

(it's funny how now the King James is the "Authorized Version" but at one time
the Pope called it a tool of the Protestant Devil, and warned that any Catholic
who read it was risking Protestant Hell!)

Here's an interesting article that highlights with cited refutations some
erroneous RCC doctrines:

The following materials are copyrighted by Christian Equippers
International (916-542-1509). We are availing the booklet here with its
author's permission. You may read and download them for your own personal
use only. You should get CEI's permission if you are going to reproduce
it for other use. CEI and Family Radio have no business relation.
Availing the information herein does not necessarily mean that Family Radio
Forum endorses CEI or materials put out by them. We are availing them
just for your personal consideration. -Richard Yim: Sysop of Family Radio.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
0> Introduction
1> A Conciliatory Comment
2> The Root Problem
3> The Bible and Roman Catholicism
4> A Religious System of Biblical Distortions
5> The Gradual Development of Roman Catholic Errors
6> Roman Catholicism and Tradition
7> The Virgin Mary
8> The Papacy
9> Papal Infallibility
10> Papal Decrees
11> Mortal and Venial Sins
12> Confession
13> Penance
14> Purgatory
15> Indulgences
16> The Assurance of Salvation
17> Peter
18> The Priesthood
19> Mass
20> Ritualism
21> Conclusion


INTRODUCTION

There are hundreds of millions of Roman Catholics world-wide, yet many are
largely unaware of the dramatic differences between the official teachings,
practices, and positions of the Catholic Church, and the clear teaching of
the Holy Bible. There are multitudes of dedicated Catholics who are
spiritually uninformed concerning these differences because of a lack of
sound biblical instruction and exposure.

Though many Roman Catholics give unquestioned support to their church and
strongly reject any possibility that their church may be in conflict with
their own Catholic Bible, there are sincere Catholics who see glaring
inconsistencies and contradictions between the official teachings of the
Roman Catholic Church and the fundamental truths contained in the sacred
Scriptures.

This booklet offers Roman Catholics, who are seeking after truth, a clear-
cut comparison between the major teachings of the Catholic Church and the
Word of God. The Word of God is the supreme authority from which all Roman
Catholics must derive their beliefs and practices. All Scripture
references cited in this booklet are taken only from official Catholic
translations of the Bible.


A CONCILIATORY COMMENT

While this booklet scripturally challenges many of the teachings within
Roman Catholicism, it is not an attack upon the competence, sincerity,
intelligence, integrity, or religious dedication of individual Catholics.
This booklet doesn't deny the reality that many Catholics possess strong
convictions and are deeply devoted to their religious beliefs. Neither do
we deny the fact that some Catholics have had a genuine, born-again
experience in Christ.

However, this booklet does challenge many of the positions and practices
of the Catholic Church by using a point-by-point comparison of its major
teachings and the obvious truths of the Word of God. This booklet asks
Roman Catholics to carefully examine the Scriptures with an intellectually
honest and open attitude (Acts 17:11), and to judge for themselves what the
Bible actually says apart from official church censorship, restrictions,
warnings, indoctrination, and qualifications. We believe the clear truths
of the Catholic Bible will speak for themselves.


THE ROOT PROBLEM

The fundamental problem confronting the average Roman Catholic is the
fact that they are almost completely unaware of what the Catholic Bible
really teaches. Many sincere Catholics, including laymen and parish
priests alike, have never had sufficient cause to question the teachings
of their church because they have never been adequately instructed in the
Scriptural truths which challenge the principle doctrines of Catholicism.

The tragic reality is that the overwhelming majority of Catholics have
either never personally studied the Bible, or have only done so under the
strict supervision and scrutiny of their church. Many have not been
exposed to the clear, simple truths of the Bible because they have been
repeatedly warned to rely on the official interpretations, opinions, and
traditions of the church.

Even though Catholic versions of the Bible (Jerusalem Bible, New American,
and Challoner-Rheims Version of the Latin Vulgate) encourage Bible reading
and study (Deut. 6:7-9; Ps. 119:9-11; Acts 17:11), the tragic historical
fact is that Catholicism, with very few exceptions, has repeatedly
discouraged Bible reading and study, and even banned or restricted its use,
distribution, and possession.


THE BIBLE AND ROMAN CATHOLICISM

The Roman Catholic Church has traditionally suppressed, opposed, and
forbidden the open use of the Bible. It was first officially forbidden to
the people and placed on the index of Forbidden Books List by the Council
of Valencia in 1229 A.D. The Council of Trent (1545-63 A.D.) also
prohibited its use and pronounced a curse upon anyone who would dare
oppose this decree. Many popes have issued decrees forbidding Bible
reading in the common language of the people, condemning Bible societies
and banning its possession and translation under penalty of mortal sin and
death. The Roman Catholic Church has openly burned Bibles and those who
translated it or promoted its study, reading, and use (John Hus, 1415 A.D.;
William Tyndale, 1536 A.D.)

Though external pressures have caused Rome to relax its restrictions and
opposition against Bible reading in America, the Bible is still widely
withheld and its distribution and free use discouraged in many countries
which are heavily influenced by Roman Catholicism.


A RELIGIOUS SYSTEM OF BIBLICAL DISTORTIONS

Roman Catholicism is a system which is comprised of a mixture of truth and
error. On the surface, it appears to many to be a brand of Christianity
because it staunchly claims to embrace and defend the essential doctrines
of the Christian faith. However, a closer examination proves that it is a
system which actually nullifies and distorts Scriptural truth by adding
erroneous, man-made teachings which openly contradict the Catholic and
non-Catholic Bibles.

For example, the Roman Catholic Church claims the inspiration of the
Scriptures, but dilutes the Word of God by exalting the authority of its
own traditions, councils, and decrees above the Bible. Catholicism teaches
the deity of Christ, but places Mary and priests as mediators between God
and believers so that free access to Jesus is only possible through them.
It teaches the forgiveness of sin, but only through confession to a priest
and the absolution given by him. Catholicism teaches salvation, but
substitutes a system of grace plus works in which human works are more
important. It teaches that Christ established the Church, but exalts a man
(the pope) as its head and invests absolute, infallible authority in him
and his official decrees. These are just a few of the distortions we will
further examine in this booklet.


THE GRADUAL DEVELOPMENT OF
ROMAN CATHOLIC ERRORS

Before we compare the fundamental teachings of Roman Catholicism with the
Catholic Bible, it should be pointed out that the distinctive features of
Catholicism originated several hundred years after the early church.
Though the Catholic Church argues that its roots can be traced to Christ,
the historical facts do not substantiate this claim. Roman Catholic dogma
has gradually evolved over the centuries. However, none of its major
traditions and doctrines were taught, defended, practiced, or embraced by
the apostolic church. The following list will indicate the approximate
date when the various doctrines, rituals, decrees, and beliefs were
instituted:

1. Prayers for the dead. (A.D. 300)
2. Making the sign of the cross. (300)
3. Wax candles. (320)
4. Veneration of angels and dead saints, and use of images. (375)
5. The beginning of mass as a daily celebration. (394)
6. The worship and exaltation of Mary and use of term "Mother of God"(431)
7. Priests begin to dress differently from laity. (500)
8. Extreme unction. (526)
9. The doctrine of purgatory, instituted by Gregory I. (593)
10. The Latin Language used in worship and prayer Gregory I. (600)
11. Prayers directed to Mary, dead saints and angels. (600)
12. Title of "Pope" or "universal bishop" first given to Boniface III.(607)
13. Kissing the pope's foot, began with Pope Constantine. (709)
14. Temporal power of the popes, conferred by Pepin, King of France. (750)
15. Worship of the cross, image, and relics authorized in (786).
16. Holy water, mixed with a pinch of salt and blessed by a priest. (850)
17. Worship of St. Joseph. (890)
18. College of Cardinals established. (927)
19. Canonization of dead saints, first by Pope John XV. (995)
20. Fastings on Fridays and during Lent. (998)
21. The mass developed as a sacrifice and attendance made mandatory. (11th
Century)
22. Celibacy of the priesthood, decreed by Pope Gregory VII. (1079)
23. The rosary, used in prayer. (1090)
24. The Inquisition, instituted by the Council of Verona. (1184)
25. Sale of Indulgences. (1190)
26. Transubstantiation, proclaimed by Pope Innocent III. (1215)
27. Auricular (private) confession of sins to a priest, instituted by Pope
Innocent III in Lateran Council. (1215)
28. Adoration of wafer (Host), decreed by Pope Honorius III. (1220)
29. Bible forbidden to laymen and placed on Index of Forbidden Books by
Council of Valencia. (1229)
30. The Scapular, invented by Simon Stock, an English monk. (1251)
31. Cup forbidden to the people at communion by Council of Constance.
(1414)
32. Purgatory proclaimed as a dogma by Council of Florence. (1439)
33. The doctrine of seven sacraments affirmed. (1439)
34. The Ave Maria (Hail Mary) invented and completed 50 years later. (1508)
35. Jesuit order founded by Loyola. (1534)
36. Tradition declared to be of equal authority with the Bible by Council
of Trent. (1545)
37. The Apocryphal books added to the Bible by the Council of Trent. (1546)
38. Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, proclaimed by Pope Pius IX.
(1854)
39. Syllabus of Errors, proclaimed by Pope Pius IX and ratified by the
Vatican Council; condemned freedom of religion, conscience, speech, press,
and scientific discoveries which are disapproved by the Roman Church;
reasserted the Pope's temporal authority over all civil rulers. (1864)

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
John Fleming
2004-08-15 18:36:47 UTC
Permalink
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:43:53 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a desk in the
scriptorium, ***@vcn.bc.ca wrote:

[snip]

> $Here's an interesting article that highlights with cited refutations some
> $erroneous RCC doctrines:

[snip]

Thanks for sharing that.

It makde for some very interesting reading.

--
John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

A Dreamer is One Who Can Only Find Her
Way by Moonlight.

-- Oscar Wilde
SunDancer
2004-08-16 04:54:13 UTC
Permalink
Seven of 3 wrote:

> "SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:cfh1hr$hkc$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
>
>>String wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Happens every day to heterosexual couples as well why do you not post
>
> that?
>
>>>You never report on gays or lesbians unless its negative.
>>>Try posting on priests who molest children.
>>
>>...I see, so if they are gay pedophile priests than they are
>>okay to post about.
>
>
> Yes, because Priests are not supposed to be seually active.
> They are in a position of trust and abuse it.
> And the Church has not purged them, they protect them.

...not any more they don't, protecting homosexuals and
homosexual pedophiles in the priesthood is a losing battle, they
are incapable of reform.

(snip)

> Now if the Church would let them marry, then perhaps normal people would
> become priests!

...most priests are normal and follow their vows of celibacy,
it's basically the homosexuals who have been allowed to become
priests that are the main problem, hence, the reason why they
are no longer allowed into the priesthood.


--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
foamy
2004-08-16 04:59:06 UTC
Permalink
In article <cfpelj$51c$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net>
, SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:

>....most priests are normal and follow their vows of celibacy,
>it's basically the homosexuals who have been allowed to become
>priests that are the main problem,

Have homosexuals been_allowed_to become priests, or was the
priesthood always a safe refuge where homosexuals would gravitate
to for a variety of reasons ?

Jim
SunDancer
2004-08-16 06:00:10 UTC
Permalink
foamy wrote:

> In article <cfpelj$51c$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net>
> , SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>
>>....most priests are normal and follow their vows of celibacy,
>>it's basically the homosexuals who have been allowed to become
>>priests that are the main problem,
>
>
> Have homosexuals been_allowed_to become priests, or was the
> priesthood always a safe refuge where homosexuals would gravitate
> to for a variety of reasons ?
>
> Jim

...up to recently, homosexuals could become priests like anyone
else, the vow of celibacy was supposed to prevent them from
sexual activity like any other priest, but apparently when you
get sufficient numbers, enough to take over a seminary, and in
so doing, prevents normal heterosexual men from becoming
priests, which was the case in some seminaries, than it
obviously had gone too far, causing scandals, so as far as I
know, homosexuals are now outlawed from becoming priests.

--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
Seven of 3
2004-08-13 00:58:10 UTC
Permalink
"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh00k$c49$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
> "girlfriend."
>
> http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20040812p2a00m0dm002000c.html


A good reason to spare the rod, eh John.
And just goes to show, it can cost you your life to try and step between
love.
And beat those kids til they kill you!

Oh, and yes, she happned to be a lesbian, but of course that has nothing to
do with her killing her violent and abusive mother, who likely was just as
homophobic as you.

But I like the way you try to sensationalize the article, and pretend that
Lesbianism had anything to do with the crimes. More straight kids kill their
parents.

But who'd read an article headed, "Straight kill mother, opposed to
girl/boyfriend".
Or "Straight murders entire familly with an axe".

See we all know them being straight has nothing to do with it. Adding
straight just makes me sound like an asshole. And just adding lesbian makes
you look like an asshole. And you might want to re-think looking like an
asshole when there are so many gays roaming our streets.
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-13 16:19:52 UTC
Permalink
"Seven of 3" <***@rogers.com> wrote:
"3> But I like the way you try to sensationalize the article, and pretend that
"3> Lesbianism had anything to do with the crimes. More straight kids kill the
"3> parents.

That CAN'T be so, because it wasn't reported on LifeSite! (oddly enough!)

I like to give people credit, so I'd like to believe that if LifeSite ever
reported the facts that there's a serious glut of homosexual pedophile priests
in his precious no-longer-holy Roman Catholic Church, then John would post
those stories, too!

"3> straight just makes me sound like an asshole. And just adding lesbian make
"3> you look like an asshole. And you might want to re-think looking like an
"3> asshole when there are so many gays roaming our streets.

*LOL*

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
Vulcan
2004-08-13 01:24:13 UTC
Permalink
Thousands die for religion every year.
foamy
2004-08-13 01:34:27 UTC
Permalink
In article <***@uni-berlin.de>,
"Vulcan" <***@excite.com> wrote:

>Thousands die for religion every year.


The crow flies at midnight.

Jim
Top Poster
2004-08-13 01:43:29 UTC
Permalink
Stick with your gay male friends John, stay away from the nuns

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous









"SunDancer" <***@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:cfh00k$c49$***@utornnr1pp.grouptelecom.net...
> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
> "girlfriend."
>
> http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20040812p2a00m0dm002000c.html
>
> --
> ($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
> An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
> $600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
> logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
> --
> -Ivan Gowch
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-13 02:07:49 UTC
Permalink
On 8/12/04 5:55 PM, SunDancer's useable flesh will be contributed to the
Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
> "girlfriend."


That's odd. Absolutely no one in Canada gives a damn about a murder that
took place in Japan. Why? Because we have our own murders in the local news,
and local news doesn't bother to read the police blotters of every country.

So, one wonders, why does John give a damn about a rather routine murder
that occurred half a world away when there is more relevant gang violence to
report locally? Hmmmmmm. It makes one wonder. What *ever* could pique
Lauzons antennae about this story? What element of an otherwise unremarkable
crime would drive Lauzon to spam it across 5 newsgroups? Just *how* is this
crime relevant to Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Halifax?

Any ideas?

--

VVV

His Shadow

The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth that there is
no reason to deceive ourselves with petty stories for which there's little
evidence.

Carl Sagan
foamy
2004-08-13 02:34:52 UTC
Permalink
In article <BD417E8F.3A28D%***@bigmailbox.net>
, His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:

>That's odd. Absolutely no one in Canada gives a damn about a murder that
>took place in Japan. Why? Because we have our own murders in the local news,
>and local news doesn't bother to read the police blotters of every country.

Link ? Been having probs finding lesbian-kills-mom-over-gay-lover killing
in Canada. Only went back to 1867, will keep trying. Help me out here and
point me to what you dismiss as routine.

Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-13 08:23:00 UTC
Permalink
On 8/12/04 8:34 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In article <BD417E8F.3A28D%***@bigmailbox.net>
> , His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>
>> That's odd. Absolutely no one in Canada gives a damn about a murder that
>> took place in Japan. Why? Because we have our own murders in the local news,
>> and local news doesn't bother to read the police blotters of every country.
>
> Link ?

Sausage?

> Been having probs finding lesbian-kills-mom-over-gay-lover killing
> in Canada.

Who gives a fuck?

> Only went back to 1867, will keep trying. Help me out here and
> point me to what you dismiss as routine.

No. Figure out for yourself why kids killing their parents can be considered
routine. It certainly isn't so rare that this crime deserves special
attention.


--

VVV

His Shadow

Lexx Law #2: All creatures possess a sense of humour.

http://lexx.warpedsystems.sk.ca/
foamy
2004-08-13 17:55:27 UTC
Permalink
In article <BD41D682.3A2AB%***@bigmailbox.net
>, His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:

It certainly isn't so rare that this crime deserves special
>attention.

Can't seem to find gay child killing mother over lover, you find so
common.

Got a link ?

Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-16 01:38:00 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote in message news:<jg7Tc.99906$***@pd7tw3no>...
> In article <BD41D682.3A2AB%***@bigmailbox.net
> >, His Divine Shadow <***@bigmailbox.net> wrote:
>
> It certainly isn't so rare that this crime deserves special
> >attention.
>
> Can't seem to find gay child killing mother over lover, you find so
> common.
>
> Got a link ?

Are you deficient? Kids killing parents is not rare. The circumstances
matter little.

You, like John, are obsessing over the lesbian angle, which is the
only reason an otherwise unremarkable crime is being discussed in
these NGs in the first place.
foamy
2004-08-16 01:53:08 UTC
Permalink
In article <***@posting.googl
e.com>, ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:

>You, like John, are obsessing over the lesbian angle, which is the
>only reason an otherwise unremarkable crime is being discussed in
>these NGs in the first place.


Can you provide a link to the ' unremarkable ' crime of a gay
daughter killing her mother ? In fact I'll consider your intellect
and dumb it down a little. Provide links to the ' unremarkable '
crimes of any daughter killing her mother.

Jim
SilverStar
2004-08-16 02:21:07 UTC
Permalink
foamy wrote:
> In article <***@posting.googl
> e.com>, ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:
>
>
>>You, like John, are obsessing over the lesbian angle, which is the
>>only reason an otherwise unremarkable crime is being discussed in
>>these NGs in the first place.
>
>
>
> Can you provide a link to the ' unremarkable ' crime of a gay
> daughter killing her mother ? In fact I'll consider your intellect
> and dumb it down a little. Provide links to the ' unremarkable '
> crimes of any daughter killing her mother.
>
> Jim
Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her
mother. Fills the requirements you put forth. And dated August 14.

http://www.westchester.com/Westchester_News/Westchester_Crime_&_Police_News/200408144208.html

And no, any story of a child killing a parent isn't really that
remarkable. Until, of course, you mention that one of them was
homosexual. Try to ignore the whole sexuality part of it, retard.
Straight people kill straight people a whole HELL of a lot more often
than gay people kill gay people, or even gay people kill straight
people. So, go take your head out of your ass. Trying to be your own
brownnoser gets you nothing but a nose for shit.
foamy
2004-08-16 02:29:33 UTC
Permalink
In article <nSUTc.120896$***@pd7tw3no>,
SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:

>Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her


Sorry. 1 daughter killing her mother doesn't make the killing unremarkable,
in fact it makes it unusual and rare. Unless of course you'd like to provide
a link which demonstrates daughters killing their mothesr are unremarkable.

Link ?

Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-16 16:45:09 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote in message news:<h_UTc.117793$***@pd7tw2no>...
> In article <nSUTc.120896$***@pd7tw3no>,
> SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>
> >Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her
>
>
> Sorry. 1 daughter killing her mother doesn't make the killing unremarkable,
> in fact it makes it unusual and rare. Unless of course you'd like to provide
> a link which demonstrates daughters killing their mothesr are unremarkable.
>
> Link ?
http://www.westchester.com/Westchester_News/Westchester_Crime_&_Police_News/200408144208.html
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-16 16:47:31 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote in message news:<h_UTc.117793$***@pd7tw2no>...
> In article <nSUTc.120896$***@pd7tw3no>,
> SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>
> >Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her
>
>
> Sorry. 1 daughter killing her mother doesn't make the killing unremarkable,
> in fact it makes it unusual and rare. Unless of course you'd like to provide
> a link which demonstrates daughters killing their mothesr are unremarkable.
>
> Link ?

http://www.sptimes.com/News/webspecials/robinsonmurder/
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-16 16:48:55 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote in message news:<h_UTc.117793$***@pd7tw2no>...
> In article <nSUTc.120896$***@pd7tw3no>,
> SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>
> >Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her
>
>
> Sorry. 1 daughter killing her mother doesn't make the killing unremarkable,
> in fact it makes it unusual and rare. Unless of course you'd like to provide
> a link which demonstrates daughters killing their mothesr are unremarkable.
>
> Link ?

http://english.pravda.ru/society/2001/02/23/2690.html
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-16 16:52:50 UTC
Permalink
***@wahs.ac (foamy) wrote in message news:<h_UTc.117793$***@pd7tw2no>...
> In article <nSUTc.120896$***@pd7tw3no>,
> SilverStar <***@it.com> wrote:
>
> >Here ya go, dippy dipshit. A news story about a daughter killing her
>
>
> Sorry. 1 daughter killing her mother doesn't make the killing unremarkable,
> in fact it makes it unusual and rare. Unless of course you'd like to provide
> a link which demonstrates daughters killing their mothesr are unremarkable.
>
> Link ?

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/grandmother_plot020125.html
foamy
2004-08-16 17:43:40 UTC
Permalink
In article <***@posting.google.com>,
***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:


Like your links indicate anything.

You crack me up. Try something along the line of this link and
see what you can deduce.

http://www.state.mi.us/msp/cjic/ucr/ucr_c.htm#murder


Jim
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-17 05:43:00 UTC
Permalink
On 8/16/04 11:43 AM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the
Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In article <***@posting.google.com>,
> ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:
>
>
> Like your links indicate anything.

Murders of mothers by daughters, you fucking dumbass.

> You crack me up.

It's because you are wrong. You'll get used to it.

> Try something along the line of this link and see what you can deduce.
>
> http://www.state.mi.us/msp/cjic/ucr/ucr_c.htm#murder

9 murders of parents by children. 72 murders of family members by other
family members.

And that's one State.

Fucking dumbass.



--

VVV

His Shadow

I often dine alone in my office so I can listen to Dr. Laura on the radio
humiliating the masses. It makes me feel nicer somehow. I respect anyone who
can aggrandize themselves at the expense of a dysfunctional, star-struck
populace.

Lenny Riggio's Café Americain

http://www.readingreptile.com/main/celebrityviews.htm
SunDancer
2004-08-17 23:23:53 UTC
Permalink
His Divine Shadow wrote:

> On 8/16/04 11:43 AM, foamy's useable flesh will be
> contributed to the Protein Bank, where it will be recycled
> for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>
>
>> In article <***@posting.google.com>,
>> ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:
>>
>>
>> Like your links indicate anything.
>
>
> Murders of mothers by daughters, you fucking dumbass.
>
>
>> You crack me up.
>
>
> It's because you are wrong. You'll get used to it.
>
>
>> Try something along the line of this link and see what you
>> can deduce.
>>
>> http://www.state.mi.us/msp/cjic/ucr/ucr_c.htm#murder
>
>
> 9 murders of parents by children. 72 murders of family
> members by other family members.
>
> And that's one State.
>
> Fucking dumbass.

...but didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as
common as heterosexual women killing their parents, I don't see
one lesbian mentioned in your examples?


--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-21 02:20:33 UTC
Permalink
On 8/17/04 5:23 PM, SunDancer's useable flesh will be contributed to the
Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> His Divine Shadow wrote:
>
>> On 8/16/04 11:43 AM, foamy's useable flesh will be
>> contributed to the Protein Bank, where it will be recycled
>> for purposes that serve His Shadow.
>>
>>
>>> In article <***@posting.google.com>,
>>> ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Like your links indicate anything.

>> Murders of mothers by daughters, you fucking dumbass.

>>> You crack me up.

>> It's because you are wrong. You'll get used to it.

>>> Try something along the line of this link and see what you
>>> can deduce.

>>> http://www.state.mi.us/msp/cjic/ucr/ucr_c.htm#murder

>> 9 murders of parents by children. 72 murders of family
>> members by other family members.
>>
>> And that's one State.
>>
>> Fucking dumbass.
>
> ...but didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as
> common as heterosexual women killing their parents,

Nope.

> I don't see one lesbian mentioned in your examples?

Good for you.

--

VVV

His Shadow

Lexx Law #1: There shall be no rubber-faced aliens.

http://lexx.warpedsystems.sk.ca/
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-17 05:34:12 UTC
Permalink
On 8/15/04 7:53 PM, foamy's useable flesh will be contributed to the Protein
Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that serve His Shadow.

> In article <***@posting.googl
> e.com>, ***@bigmailbox.net (His Divine Shadow) wrote:
>
>> You, like John, are obsessing over the lesbian angle, which is the
>> only reason an otherwise unremarkable crime is being discussed in
>> these NGs in the first place.
>
>
> Can you provide a link to the ' unremarkable ' crime of a gay
> daughter killing her mother ?

Can you comprehend the term "otherwise"?



--

VVV

His Shadow

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like
an idiot.

Steven Wright
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-18 18:10:34 UTC
Permalink
SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:
S> ...but didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as
S> common as heterosexual women killing their parents, I don't see
S> one lesbian mentioned in your examples?

Which suggests that homosexuality is a cure for the innate murder impulse in
mankind?

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
SunDancer
2004-08-19 23:15:42 UTC
Permalink
***@vcn.bc.ca wrote:

> SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote: S> ...but
> didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as S>
> common as heterosexual women killing their parents, I don't
> see S> one lesbian mentioned in your examples?
>
> Which suggests that homosexuality is a cure for the innate
> murder impulse in mankind?

...it suggests we are lucky homosexuals are only 2% of the
population, any more murders than the article mentioned and it
might be an epidemic.

--
($50 million? Where the hell did you get that figure?
An aborton costs about $600. 100,000 x $600 =
$600,000. Seems you failed arithmetic as well as
logic, Lauzon. Why am I not surprised?)
--
-Ivan Gowch
SilverStar
2004-08-20 00:14:53 UTC
Permalink
SunDancer wrote:

> ***@vcn.bc.ca wrote:
>
>> SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote: S> ...but
>> didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as S>
>> common as heterosexual women killing their parents, I don't
>> see S> one lesbian mentioned in your examples?
>>
>> Which suggests that homosexuality is a cure for the innate
>> murder impulse in mankind?
>
>
> ...it suggests we are lucky homosexuals are only 2% of the
> population, any more murders than the article mentioned and it
> might be an epidemic.
>
Try again, John. If 2% of the human race is homosexual (2% of
10Billion=~200Million, worldwide), and even 1% of them have the same
level of anger and instinct to kill, it would result in only about 2
million homosexuals around the world, who would be willing to kill.

Now, consider this: that's 9 Billion, 800 Million heterosexual humans.
If even 1% of those were murderers (Though, far more are than just 1%),
that would be 98 Million killers. Take into consideration the number of
crusaders, soldiers, fighters, warriors, thugs, punks, serial killers,
and other slime who fight for anything from a dropped cent, to the name
of their God, with nothing true to gain, throughout history. You have
hundreds of millions more heterosexual killers than you do homosexual
killers. But, of course, the real number is closer to 10%, for hetero
boys and girls ready to kill someone. When was the last time you heard
of a gay gang trying to start a turf war?

Get your facts "straight", or come out of the closet.
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-20 03:00:33 UTC
Permalink
SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:
S> ***@vcn.bc.ca wrote:
S>
S> > SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote: S> ...but
S> > didn't you say that lesbians killing their parents is as S>
S> > common as heterosexual women killing their parents, I don't
S> > see S> one lesbian mentioned in your examples?
S> >
S> > Which suggests that homosexuality is a cure for the innate
S> > murder impulse in mankind?
S>
S> ...it suggests we are lucky homosexuals are only 2% of the
S> population, any more murders than the article mentioned and it
S> might be an epidemic.

If 1 out of THOUSANDS of murders was committed by a homosexual, then how does
that relate to any assertion that murder is in any way related to being
homosexual?

Yet, you don't make the assertion that being a Roman Catholic priest causes
homosexual pedophilia!

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
g***@vcn.bc.ca
2004-08-13 16:19:49 UTC
Permalink
SunDancer <***@netscape.net> wrote:
S> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
S> "girlfriend."

If you're trying to suggest that the lesbian is more evil(inclined to murder)
because she's a homosexual, you're risking being hit with the MILLIONS of
heterosexuals who have killed because of love or passion!

Your friend,

<+]::-{(} ("Cyberpope," the Bishop of ROM!)
(MSN chat available)

(Please quote with "gapope wrote...")
-=-
In essentials, unity;
In non-essentials, liberty;
in all things, charity. -- Baxter quoting Augustine
-=-
--
.
from gapope(at)vcn(dot)bc(dot)ca << Official Reply Address for Usenet Post
.
An Unexploded Scotsman
2004-08-15 16:22:04 UTC
Permalink
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:55:06 -0400, SunDancer
<***@netscape.net> wrote:

>Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
>"girlfriend."

Times like these almost make me wish John had kids.
His Divine Shadow
2004-08-15 17:05:29 UTC
Permalink
On 8/15/04 10:22 AM, An Unexploded Scotsman's useable flesh will be
contributed to the Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that
serve His Shadow.

> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:55:06 -0400, SunDancer
> <***@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
>> "girlfriend."
>
> Times like these almost make me wish John had kids.

Gay kids.

--

VVV

His Shadow

"Inspect every piece of pseudo-science and you will find a security blanket,
a thumb to suck, a skirt to hold. What have we to offer in exchange?
Uncertainty! Insecurity!"

Isaac Asimov
Dry
2004-08-16 22:32:15 UTC
Permalink
Any Kids! HeHe

His Divine Shadow wrote:
>
> On 8/15/04 10:22 AM, An Unexploded Scotsman's useable flesh will be
> contributed to the Protein Bank, where it will be recycled for purposes that
> serve His Shadow.
>
> > On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:55:06 -0400, SunDancer
> > <***@netscape.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Lesbian kills her mother because mother is opposed to her
> >> "girlfriend."
> >
> > Times like these almost make me wish John had kids.
>
> Gay kids.
>
> --
>
> VVV
>
> His Shadow
>
> "Inspect every piece of pseudo-science and you will find a security blanket,
> a thumb to suck, a skirt to hold. What have we to offer in exchange?
> Uncertainty! Insecurity!"
>
> Isaac Asimov
Loading...