Brenda Locke City Alderperson And Myself Exchange Emails. Dennis Watson Is A Moron.
Greg Carr
2021-04-07 18:52:45 UTC
RE: Hi. Liked What You Said On TV About The Surrey Police Force On Channel 21 Today.
Yahoo
/
Inbox

Locke, Brenda <***@surrey.ca>
To:
Greg Carr

Wed., Apr. 7 at 8:50 a.m.

Thank you for your comment and for emailing me. This latest inspector by the Surrey Police Department is setting such a bad example and is simply the wrong hire for a new police department that is supposedly setting a standard for our community.

There has been no end of controversy surrounding the SPS, mainly, in my opinion, because the process was denied and held in secret from the beginning.

If, as council we were doing our “due diligence”, there would have been a proper feasibility and impact study as well as a cost benefit analysis. Now it seems, even the VPD, who authored the original plan/model is taking no interest or responsibility.

Please continue to write, and ask any questions – I will do my utmost to get answers.

Kind regards,

Brenda

BRENDA LOCKE | COUNCILLOR

COS_Tag_pp_cmyk-200

CITY OF SURREY

13450 104th Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
www.surrey.ca

Connect, Share and Engage with your City

In Surrey we gather upon the unceded territory of the Semiahmoo, Katzie, and Kwantlen First Nations.

2021-04-07 22:57:49 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
RE: Hi. Liked What You Said On TV About The Surrey Police Force On
Channel 21 Today. Yahoo
/
Inbox
Greg Carr
Great so we can copy her on some of your more extreme racist and bigoted
posts. You are obsessed with Dennis Watson and probably need
electroconvulsive therapy. Altho your brain may be too small for it to have
any effect.
Greg Carr
Whatever I have conversations with MPs and other elected officials you beat off to child porn. You are free to email whoever you want gearbox. All 3 of you combined have never brought a woman to orgasm won a lawsuit or won a fight. You are lower than toad sweat poverty case morons .Remember Dennis Watson said I was banned and that was yet another lie obviously from the wierdo. The Mount Seymour Resort and the Wood family that owns it are perhaps unaware of his conspiracy theory nonsense on his websites. They are his employers your all faggots lower than pedophiles.
Winston Chu
2021-04-08 21:27:57 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Winston Chu
any effect.
Whatever I have conversations with MPs
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
and other elected officials
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
you
beat off to child porn.
Lie. Greg's fantasizing online about another man masturbating.

You are free to email whoever you want
Post by Greg Carr
gearbox.
True.
Post by Greg Carr
All 3 of you combined have never brought a woman to orgasm
True. I don't know the other two you're referring to, and a foursome
with two other men would not be of interest to me.
Post by Greg Carr
won a lawsuit or won a fight.
Lie. Why are you always babbling about fighting anyway? You're a little
dwarf who only acts tough when he's hiding behind a computer.
Post by Greg Carr
You are lower than toad sweat poverty
case morons .
Sentence doesn't make sense.
Post by Greg Carr
Remember Dennis Watson said I was banned
Lie. You are fantasizing that other posters are "Dennis Watson".
Post by Greg Carr
and that was yet
another lie obviously from the wierdo.
Lie. And you spelled weirdo wrong, weirdo.
Post by Greg Carr
The Mount Seymour Resort and
the Wood family that owns it are perhaps unaware of his conspiracy
theory nonsense on his websites.
Probably because they don't know who he is. Because you are only
fantasizing that this Dennis Watson works there.
Post by Greg Carr
They are his employers
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
your all
faggots lower than pedophiles.
It's "you're all faggots", you imbecile! Stop with the hate speech
already!
Loose Cannon
2021-04-09 03:10:10 UTC
On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 21:27:57 +0000 (UTC), Winston Chu
Post by Winston Chu
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
you
beat off to child porn.
Lie. Greg's fantasizing online about another man masturbating.
You are free to email whoever you want
Post by Greg Carr
gearbox.
True.
Post by Greg Carr
The Mount Seymour Resort and
the Wood family that owns it are perhaps unaware of his conspiracy
theory nonsense on his websites.
Probably because they don't know who he is. Because you are only
fantasizing that this Dennis Watson works there.
Post by Greg Carr
They are his employers
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
your all
faggots lower than pedophiles.
It's "you're all faggots", you imbecile! Stop with the hate speech
already!
You must remember when you are dealing with Carr that you are dealing
with an uneducated social reject with a low IQ. This is a person who
walks down the blvd waving his arms and kicking his legs at nothing in
particular, while barking incoherent profanities at nobody. All this
while drool roles down his chin. Do you really expect someone like
Carr to be able to spell correctly or form grammatically correct
sentences?
Greg Carr
2021-04-11 19:06:10 UTC
Yes all of you in this thread of course have no social media accounts and of course you have such an interesting fantasy life of Playgirl models and dead farm animals. Yes I have posted the schools I went to a number of times you stupid, second world rural Serbian moron. If I am waving my arms and legs uncontrollably while drooling while walking for 3 hours why hasn't Gordon Sauck the liar and 10th rate criminal whose failing business is IAVS Canada located two blocks from me not beating me up? Why isn't junkie casualty George Pope or Dennis Watson or Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan or Tony Beck beating me up? Bunch of liars with some thieves and wanna be police agents and racists and Trumpites and sex criminals thrown in. Want my money doofuses.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)
Post by Winston Chu
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Greg Carr
you
beat off to child porn.
Lie. Greg's fantasizing online about another man masturbating.
You are free to email whoever you want
Post by Greg Carr
gearbox.
True.
Post by Greg Carr
The Mount Seymour Resort and
the Wood family that owns it are perhaps unaware of his conspiracy
theory nonsense on his websites.
Probably because they don't know who he is. Because you are only
fantasizing that this Dennis Watson works there.
Post by Greg Carr
They are his employers
Lie.
sentences?
Greg Carr
2021-04-11 18:55:23 UTC
Post by Winston Chu
Post by Greg Carr
Post by Winston Chu
any effect.
Whatever I have conversations with MPs
Lie.
LOL. I have posted copies of it to USENET. Man your dumb and ugly. You have a wormy vagina.
Post by Winston Chu
Post by Greg Carr
and other elected officials
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
you
beat off to child porn.
Yes puek.

No one believes you moron.
Post by Winston Chu
Lie. Greg's fantasizing online about another man masturbating.
You are free to email whoever you want
Post by Greg Carr
gearbox.
True.
Post by Greg Carr
The Mount Seymour Resort and
the Wood family that owns it are perhaps unaware of his conspiracy
theory nonsense on his websites.
Probably because they don't know who he is. Because you are only
fantasizing that this Dennis Watson works there.
Post by Greg Carr
They are his employers
Lie.
Post by Greg Carr
your all
faggots lower than pedophiles.
It's "you're all faggots", you imbecile! Stop with the hate speech
already!
Drop dead faggots. You wimps in this thread are total jellyfish.