Multiple people injured, 1 killed in stabbing rampage at leftyland Canadian library
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-03-28 18:06:13 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/multiple-people-injured-1-killed-in-
stabbing-at-canadian-library/

One person was killed and a half-dozen people hurt after a suspect went on
a stabbing rampage at a Canadian library.

A suspect was in custody in connection with the lone wolf Saturday
afternoon attack in North Vancouver, officials tweeted at 6 p.m.

The violence happened in and around the Lynn Valley library branch in the
suburb, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Six people were taken to the hospital, emergency workers told the Canadian
Broadcasting Corporation. Their conditions were not immediately revealed.

A man who works at a bank across the street from the library told the
outlet he witnessed the attacker being arrested after possibly being shot
with rubber bullets by cops.

“The response from the police was tremendous,” Justin Prasad said,
according to the CBC. “I’ve never seen so many cops in one area.”

Rylan Harvey was dining and shopping nearby, when he saw the injured being
taken away on stretchers.

“I hope the victims are OK,” he told the CBC. “I’m very sad for this to
have happened in our community.”

He called North Vancouver a “quiet and idyllic place,” where violence is
rare.

“People just seem to be generally shocked,” Harvey told the CBC. “How the
hell can this happen in North Van? I grew up five minutes from here.”

Police continue to search for witnesses to the stabbing rampage.
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Greg Carr
2021-03-30 14:01:56 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
One person died. The charged man is from Quebec where he had been convicted of violent offences. 28 yrs old his FB page shows no friends.