Michael Jackson Toast?
Loaf of Bread
2009-06-25 22:13:29 UTC
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.

TMZ says he is now dead and gone.

More to come.
The Master
2009-06-25 22:28:54 UTC
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
ABC news is now reporting Michael Jackson died as well. TMZ's early
report was correct.
Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail is also now reporting that he died too.
Stephen O'Connell
So what?! I'd be more upset at the death of poor Farrah Fawcett.
abacus
brace yourself for some bad news then......
The Doctor
2009-06-26 03:12:38 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
Post by Loaf of Bread
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a
heart attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
ABC news is now reporting Michael Jackson died as well. TMZ's early
report was correct.
Globe and Mail is also now reporting that he died too.
So what?! I'd be more upset at the death of poor Farrah Fawcett.
Same here!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici ***@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. -Eric Hoffer
John Fleming
2009-06-26 04:24:15 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:56:34 +0100, while chained to a desk
$>>> Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a
$>>> heart attack.
$>>
$>>> TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
$>>
$>> ABC news is now reporting Michael Jackson died as well. TMZ's early
$>> report was correct.
$>
$> Globe and Mail is also now reporting that he died too.
$
$So what?! I'd be more upset at the death of poor Farrah Fawcett.
Considering she just passed away today too . . ..

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
The Master
2009-06-26 15:21:45 UTC
Post by Stephen O'Connell
So what?! I'd be more upset at the death of poor Farrah Fawcett.
You misunderstand... In my opinion, the parents of small children within
25 miles of Jackson's home are all relieved. Girl scouts selling their
cookies door to door didn't have to worry though, Michael only liked the
boys.
Tom Evans, Awarded Crosspost Trolling Spambat Honors 1995 by Matthew Legare
2009-06-25 23:25:31 UTC
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
that was fast......must have been all those nosejobs....or blowj... oh
nevermind
2009-06-26 08:53:27 UTC
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.

This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.

And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.

I only hope you cocksuckers throw an even bigger party when I'm
dead .... 'cos I know I'll be well shot of the lot of you.
Matthew Kruk
2009-06-26 09:38:24 UTC
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.
This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.
And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.
I only hope you cocksuckers throw an even bigger party when I'm
dead .... 'cos I know I'll be well shot of the lot of you.
Wait 10 years, you won't even remmeber who he was.

Most of his stuff was schlock orchestraed by Quincy Jones. There is no
substance ... okay, maybe a bit.

A lot of his sucess was abused by others around him - they didn't give a
shit about him except what they can make off of it.

He even pissed of Paul McCartney when he bought the Lennon/McCartney
catalog - this was a business grab and forget artistic stuff.

Jackson was okay. It was everyone around him that were scum of the earth.

My $.25.
Bazza
2009-06-26 09:59:05 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
[...]
I'm afraid he was nothing more than a child molesting freak who didn't live
in the same world as the rest of us and escaped prosecution only because of
the huge sums of money he was able to utilise for his legal defence. No
different to Gary Glitter except richer.
Granted he had musical talent but that doesn't excuse his other behaviour
which his "fans" seem to conveniently ignore. The good news is no more
children will be abused by this nutter.
The Doctor
2009-06-26 13:09:55 UTC
Post by Bazza
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
[...]
Weirdo Jackson snuffs it and flame wars start.
sadako
2009-06-26 14:27:21 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
[...]
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.  -Eric Hoffer- Hide quoted text -
You shit stirring piece of shit troll!

Fuck off this thread- a subhuman freak mutant like you shouldn't even
speak of Michael Jackson's great legacy!
AlanSailsbury
2009-06-26 15:29:42 UTC
You're hardly in a position to call anyone a weirdo Yads.
The Master
2009-06-26 15:34:31 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Weirdo Jackson snuffs it and flame wars start.
Sounds like a Pay-Per-View show:

The ultimate showdown, Pepsi vrs Coke. The future of Michael Jackson's
hair is up for grabs!

FFfffffuuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ah, my hair!!! put it out, put it out!
p***@aol.com
2009-06-26 13:13:03 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.
This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.
And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.
I only hope you cocksuckers throw an even bigger party when I'm
dead .... 'cos I know I'll be well shot of  the lot of you.
Wait 10 years, you won't even remmeber who he was.
That's a pretty stupid thing to say. He was a star of the '80s and
people remember him well enough now to make a fuss that he's dead.
That's what comes from being 'fortunate' enough to hit the big time in
the era of celebrities.
Post by Matthew Kruk
Most of his stuff was schlock orchestraed by Quincy Jones.  There is no
substance ... okay, maybe a bit.
True, there are many better, and certainly far more influential,
musicians still living whose deaths undoubtedly won't receive the same
front page coverage as Michael Jackson's, from Fats Domino and BB King
to Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis. But musical merit has no bearing
on how long an artist will remain in the popular consciousness, and to
imagine otherwise is to fundamentally misunderstand pop culture. I've
had no reason to think of Michael Jackson for the best part of 20
years, and not much before, but I still know who he is.

Yes, his stuff was disposable schlock and certainly it would be an
exaggeration to call anything he did a "masterpiece", but it fit the
tone of the decade and as mainstream pop of the time went, its
popularity was probably deserved - it wasn't bad by that admittedly
low standard.

Phil
AlanSailsbury
2009-06-26 11:46:37 UTC
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.
This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.
And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.
I'm indifferent to the news. Don't have any of his music. Thought he
was over-rated. Never met him. Don't care.
That's a given.
p***@aol.com
2009-06-26 13:17:24 UTC
Post by AlanSailsbury
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.
This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.
And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.
I'm indifferent to the news.
I was amused that Yahoo's headline blurb (didn't have any reason to
read the article) described it as "sending shockwaves around the
world". My reaction could be summed up in one word: "Oh."

Phil
Soze
2009-06-26 16:27:08 UTC
Post by <p>sychotic <c>hicken
Post by Loaf of Bread
Globe and Mail says he was rushed to hospital after suffering a heart
attack.
TMZ says he is now dead and gone.
More to come.
The amount of unadalterated GLEE that a human being has passed away
that is being posted to the Internet I find absolutely sickening.
This guy actually produced some masterpiece songs that I know improved
my life.
And there is almost a party atmosphere amongst all the people jealous
of his success and envious of his millions.
I'm indifferent to the news. Don't have any of his music. Thought he
was over-rated. Never met him. Don't care.
I`ve never owned any of his albums, nor had any inclination to. He`s barely
crossed my mind for the last 20 years apart from the time he turned up at
Exeter City Football Club with Uri Geller and when he recently sent crowds
wild by announcing new gigs. That said, his death was definately a head
turning moment ( so to speak ) due to him being such an incredibly famous
person. As Phil says, it`s Lady Di all over again. On a personal level it
doesn`t affect me at all, he was nothing more than an oddity with a dubious
private life, but it is major news. I`d had about 6 text message jokes by 9
`O clock this morning!