Patrick Michael Sullivan advocated the posting of suicidal and depressed peoples' names and addresses to Usenet
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-15 18:10:45 UTC
On 20 Nov 2003 07:04:34 GMT, Patrick Michael Sullivan blabbered in
cowering from behind proxify.com:

> Along with you, I have called upon others to come and do battle with
> us and to defeat the following nyms. These Usenet nyms are as follows:

<snip Patrick Michael Sullivan LITS O' HAYTE of suicidal and depressed people that
had kicked the kook's butt>

> Use any tactics you need to use, including the posting of real names,
> addresses and the contacting of Internet Service Providers. And use
> your imagination in this war. Nothing is sacred
<snip more kook ranting>

(taken from
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/448f3b3b60b71963 )

But when Patrick Michael Sulllivan's own address was made public, somehow a
different standard applied!

Now, Patrick Michal Sullivan whines and plays victim...

Why then, did Patrick Michael Sullivan himself challenge people to find his address?

Patrick Michael Sullivan blustered on 17 Nov 2003 03:04:21 GMT, in

> My number is up on my site. Reverse look up the number and tell me if
> I am a fake. With the reverse look up you will get my home address,
> as well. I have nothing to hide, unlike you, Pym.

(On Google at :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/36966465c93a4024 )

Of course, Patrick Michael Sullivan the wannabe forensic Usenet detective
was replying to "The Sarcasticator" at the time... but why let the facts
interfere with more of Patrick Michael Sullivan's lies and stupid,
baseless accusations?

For someone who claims to have "nothing to hide", Patrick Michael Sullivan
sure seems to be going out of his way to nuke thousands of posts...
Fat Pat
2006-01-15 18:31:18 UTC
And ROBERT GRIFFIN also stalked and harassed an innocent Nanaimo man on
Wentworth St. and Overlook Dr. And ROBERT GRIFFIN is too afraid to come
to Nanaimo and answer to these crimes, aren't you, ROBERT GRIFFIN?

What are you afraid of, BOB? Afraid of "Fat Pat"? LOL!

Tell us all how you harassed and cyber stalked:

*DOUG
*CORI
*BILL
*LOU

And dozens of others, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Tell us all how you posted their
names and addresses and allowed all that defamation to be archived for
life on Google Groups? And tell us all why you have done nothing to
remove your postings with our names and addresses on them?

Come to court, ROBERT GRIFFIN. I would like a word with you.

a***@gmail.com
2006-01-15 18:34:01 UTC
The message below was originally posted by Patrick Michael Sullivan,
of Nanaimo, BC, Canada.

Message reposted, as the cyber stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan
has been removing evidence of the kook's own cyber stalking from Google
Groups archives.

Abuse of open proxy noted: http://opm.blitzed.org/195.39.170.102

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=195.39.170.102

Complaints to: ***@uniserve.com re account ***@uniserve.com

From: "Fat Pat" <***@yahoo.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.general
Subject: Re: ROBERT GRIFFIN did post the names and addresses of suicidal and depressed people to
Usenet newsgroups and the Internet.
Date: 15 Jan 2006 10:31:18 -0800

Ladies Choice
2006-01-16 00:18:32 UTC
In article <***@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
***@yahoo.ca says...

Did you teach him how to do that, Fat Fock?
Ladies Choice
2006-01-16 00:20:15 UTC

I don't believe it. Post a link
Ladies Choice
2006-01-16 00:23:38 UTC
In article <3FByf.68943$***@edtnps89>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

>>In article <***@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
>>***@yahoo.ca says...
>>

>>And dozens of others, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Tell us all how you posted their
>>names and addresses and allowed all that defamation to be archived for
>>life on Google Groups? And tell us all why you have done nothing to
>>remove your postings with our names and addresses on them?
>>

>I don't believe it. Post a link

Oh never mind, I just found what I was looking for.

Patrick Michael Sullivan, of 308-312 Mt Benson St, Nanaimo

Thanks for the xmas present, Mr. Griffin!
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-16 00:27:23 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:

> In article <3FByf.68943$***@edtnps89>, ***@dinkerson.com says...
> >

> >>In article <***@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
> >>***@yahoo.ca says...
> >>

> >>And dozens of others, ROBERT GRIFFIN? Tell us all how you posted their
> >>names and addresses and allowed all that defamation to be archived for
> >>life on Google Groups? And tell us all why you have done nothing to
> >>remove your postings with our names and addresses on them?
> >>

> >I don't believe it. Post a link
> >

> Oh never mind, I just found what I was looking for.
>
> Patrick Michael Sullivan, of 308-312 Mt Benson St, Nanaimo
>
> Thanks for the xmas present, Mr. Griffin!

Don't thank me, thank Patrick Michael Sullivan himself.

Patrick Michael Sullivan challenged people to do a reverse lookup
on his phone number, posted on his own web page.
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-16 00:32:54 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:

Afraid to post your address, Robert?

Barbara Schwarz

a***@gmail.com
2006-01-16 01:04:22 UTC
http://vivmo.dyns.net/bs/

So we cleared that lie up very quickly.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-21 07:38:13 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> http://vivmo.dyns.net/bs/
>
> So we cleared that lie up very quickly.

Cleared what up, Robert Griffin, you fat pork chop?

Here are Barbara Schwarz's real pictures:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/album?.dir=41f1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/my_photos

Yes, this is her. And I have many other photos of Barbara that are not
on the web. And Barbara is very special. The dyns.net/bs/ site/ photo
was again altered by ANUS SIMKATU in a BIG way. Read more about the
ANUS SIMKATU creep here:

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer posts from the
UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS computers and from his Comcast Cable
Communications Inc. account.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has stalked and
harassed both Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo. BC, Canada and also
Barbara Schwarz of Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has published
sexual degrading comments towards Barbara Schwarz on the Internet and
on Usenet

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has created
defamation websites to harass and stalk both Patrick Michael Sullivan
of Nanaimo. BC, Canada and also Barbara Schwarz of Salt Lake City,
Utah, USA.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has impersonated
a Lutheran Minister on Amazon.com. That Minister's name was David K.
Osgood.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer had access to a
Geocities website called Marty Sharp Golf
http://www.geocities.com/martysharpgolf/ Listed on that website was the
name and address of Marty Sharp. That information is as follows: Marty
Sharp 660-646-3248 or 734-0131 1502 Fair Street Chillicothe, MO 6460.
Cyber stalker Simkatu later changed the Marty Sharp Golf website to a
harassment and defamation website to harass and defame both Patrick
Michael Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer claims to be a
male, 34 years old, living in Olathe, KANSAS, USA, single, hometown
Overland Park, 6' 4" tall, White / Caucasian, Pisces, non smoker, non
drinker, no children, college graduate, Biomechanical Engineer.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer had access to
this website of http://www.geocities.com/davidkosgood which he used to
poke fun at biker gangs. On the website
http://kinsmenmc.8m.com/guestbook3.htm Simkatu stated:

"Name:David K. Osgood
Email:***@hotmail.com
HomePage:http://www.geocities.com/davidkosgood
Where are you from: St. Joseph, MO

Comments:I want to be a Kinsmen! I am one tough sonuvabitch. I am a
former Golden Gloves boxing champion that has also won a bunch of
ToughMan competitions. I really love to kick ass. If you need a tough
guy to beat people's heads in with two by fours then I am your man.
Ride it like you stole it!
Club Affiliation none yet
October 15, 2002 23:51:47 (GMT Time)"

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer posts mainly on
the newsgroup alt.religion.scientology and mostly writes of his dislike
of Scientology.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer recently lost
this website because of abuse http://simkatu.tripod.com/ Again, this
website was used to harass and defame both Patrick Michael Sullivan and
Barbara Schwarz with libelous and sexually degrading comments.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has also stated
that he is a "mechanical engineer specializing in biomechanics". Please
read what Simkatu published on Usenet below:

"I am a mechanical engineer specializing in biomechanics and
biomaterials. My work involves things such as the study of orthopaedic

implants (such as bone plates used in fracture fixation, total knee
replacements, and total hip joint replacements), tissue scaffolding
used to provide a medium for cells to grow /in vivo/, analogue models
of the spine to aid doctors in training so they can practice
discectormy, and I also study novel biomaterials such as polymers with
carbon-filled nanotube additions and nanoparticle ceramics.

I work with doctors, chemical engineers, and other scientists in the
broad field called bioengineering. We are all considered bioengineers
or biomedical engineers, or biomechanical engineers.

So I am a bioengineer. My degree and specialization in that field is
mechanical engineering. So much of my work in bioengineering is about
testing mechanical properties (such as yield stress, ultimate tensile
strength, and ductility) of both tissue (bone tissue and soft tissue)
and biomaterials.

I am a also a member of the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES).

If you notice the mechanical engineering faculty at the University of
Kansas, you will see that a large portion of them have research
interests involving bioengineering. (see
http://www.engr.ku.edu/me/faculty.htm ) Dr. Friis, Dr. Fischer, Dr.
Maletsky, Dr. Wilson, and Dr. Luchies are all professors of mechanical
engineering and all are bioengineers.

The University of Kansas has a wonderful medical school in Kansas City
that works along with the engineering school to achieve great advances
in medicine and engineering..."

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has listed this
website as his personal profile:
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendid=21680856&Mytoken=13A66CCE-B528-141C-DBDFBDF44AF638FA15678911

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer also harassed
and libeled a Nanaimo man who had nothing to do with Usenet and never
posted there before. That man has a business address on Wentworth St.
in Nanaimo, BC, Canada.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer created this
profile on Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A19SDXWE5CR6R4/ref=cm_aya_bc_aya/102-6883768-8031359
where he stated he is: "Gumshoes "Joel Philips" (Hemet, CA)"

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer recently created
this website called http://ajsimkatu.tripod.com/

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has a Usenet
posting history which can be found here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?enc_author=bW4R8REAAABUgZMzKq8t9oY27Lf5E9FvkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q&scoring=d&hl=en

AND HERE:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=anussimkatu%40hotmail.com&start=0&hl=en&

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has Internet
articles which can be found here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=***@hotmail.com&btnG=Search

AND HERE:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=***@hotmail.com&btnG=Search

AND HERE:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=***@gmail.com&btnG=Search

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has been
reported to both the University of Kansas and to the police in Kansas
for his cyber stalking related activities.

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer participated in
the creation of a Wikipedia article regarding Barbara Schwarz against
her wishes. That article is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer recently had
these disgusting comments to state on Usenet and directed at Barbara
Schwarz:

"I do not wish to discuss your dildos anymore and I promise I won't
initiate another discussion of your dildos, so unless you or Patrick
brings them up again, I am through mentioning your affinity for the
dildo pictures. I think we are all tired of discussing your dildos,
aren't you tired of it too?.."

Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has done his
best to destroy the reputations and ruin the lives of both Patrick
Michael Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz with his sick and libelous
Internet and Usenet published comments.

More will be added to this text when time permits.

~tkc~

--
Tear down the lifelines
Let my heart be free

-Freddy Jones Band
a***@yahoo.com
2006-01-21 07:47:44 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> [...]
> of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer recently had
> these disgusting comments to state on Usenet and directed at Barbara
> Schwarz:
>
> "I do not wish to discuss your dildos anymore and I promise I won't
> initiate another discussion of your dildos, so unless you or Patrick
> brings them up again, I am through mentioning your affinity for the
> dildo pictures. I think we are all tired of discussing your dildos,
> aren't you tired of it too?.."
>
> Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
> of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer has done his
> best to destroy the reputations and ruin the lives of both Patrick
> Michael Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz with his sick and libelous
> Internet and Usenet published comments.
>
> More will be added to this text when time permits.

That is quite a story. These people, you complain, about are notorious
hate mongers.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"I made a web site to inform others about my concerns. It is not
unbiased or objective, and it never claimed it was." --
Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested Andreas Heldal-Lund, associate to
convicted terrorist Lars Gule and owner of hate website Clambake)
-- Heldal-Lund is a member of the Heathen Society of Norway, a hate
group dedicated to the destruction of all organized religion,
particularly Christianity.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"My money comes mostly from the US government, not corporations. So if
we raise taxes and hike the NSF and NIH and DARPA budgets, that would
be to my benefit...I am already overpaid." --David Stuart Touretzky
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Abby
2006-01-21 09:10:56 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > http://vivmo.dyns.net/bs/
> >
> > So we cleared that lie up very quickly.
>
> Cleared what up, Robert Griffin, you fat pork chop?
>
> Here are Barbara Schwarz's real pictures:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/album?.dir=41f1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/my_photos
>
> Yes, this is her. And I have many other photos of Barbara that are not
> on the web. And Barbara is very special. The dyns.net/bs/ site/ photo
> was again altered by ANUS SIMKATU in a BIG way. Read more about the
> ANUS SIMKATU creep here:

Again...Barbara can defend herself...and has. Barbara is well spoken
and very interesting. That's obvious. So, do you declare your support
because you are in love? Or do you declare your support because you
don't think she has done a good enough job of doing it herself?
Patrick
2006-01-21 10:38:56 UTC
Abby wrote:

> Again...Barbara can defend herself...and has. Barbara is well spoken
> and very interesting.

She's also a gem and a star and a real person.

And I feel truly fortunate to have gotten to be her friend and "bro".
She's a real person. And if any one of you ever took the time to email
her and say "hello" you might find that out.

Barbara is not "nuts" or "insane" or any of the other shitty things
people have written about her.

Barbara is a good, solid, tough, caring, loving person - and that's a
fact.

--Patrick
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-21 17:56:35 UTC
Patrick wrote:
> Abby wrote:
>
> > Again...Barbara can defend herself...and has.

Patrick knows that, Abby. He does not post to defend me, he just made a
statement.

>> Barbara is well spoken
> > and very interesting.
>
> She's also a gem and a star and a real person.

Thanks for the star power, bro. ;)

> And I feel truly fortunate to have gotten to be her friend and "bro".
> She's a real person. And if any one of you ever took the time to email
> her and say "hello" you might find that out.

Now I understand why I get so much e-mail lately from stangers. If that
continues, I need a secretary. One who isn't nuts, as otherwise they
will blame me on her mistakes. ;)

> Barbara is not "nuts" or "insane" or any of the other shitty things
> people have written about her.
>
> Barbara is a good, solid, tough, caring, loving person - and that's a
> fact.

That you are too, Patrick. :) You are nothing that Robert Griffin lies
you are.

Barbara Schwarz
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's actitivies.)

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
my forger and abuser grt250 @ hotmail.com is one of these extremists
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://thefreespeechstore.com/
http://www.amatterofjustice.org/amoj/00index.cfm

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-21 21:30:08 UTC
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> Patrick wrote:
> > Abby wrote:
> >
> > > Again...Barbara can defend herself...and has.
>
> Patrick knows that, Abby. He does not post to defend me, he just made a
> statement.
>
> >> Barbara is well spoken
> > > and very interesting.
> >
> > She's also a gem and a star and a real person.
>
> Thanks for the star power, bro. ;)
> >
> > And I feel truly fortunate to have gotten to be her friend and "bro".
> > She's a real person. And if any one of you ever took the time to email
> > her and say "hello" you might find that out.
>
> Now I understand why I get so much e-mail lately from stangers. If that
> continues, I need a secretary. One who isn't nuts, as otherwise they
> will blame me on her mistakes. ;)
>

> > Barbara is not "nuts" or "insane" or any of the other shitty things
> > people have written about her.
> >
> > Barbara is a good, solid, tough, caring, loving person - and that's a
> > fact.
>
> That you are too, Patrick. :) You are nothing that Robert Griffin lies
> you are.

Thanks, sis!

I am home. I will email you in a bit.

Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-22 00:01:06 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > Patrick wrote:

> > Patrick knows that, Abby. He does not post to defend me, he just made a
> > statement.

> > > She's also a gem and a star and a real person.
> >
> > Thanks for the star power, bro. ;)
> > >
> > > And I feel truly fortunate to have gotten to be her friend and "bro".
> > > She's a real person. And if any one of you ever took the time to email
> > > her and say "hello" you might find that out.
> >
> > Now I understand why I get so much e-mail lately from stangers. If that
> > continues, I need a secretary. One who isn't nuts, as otherwise they
> > will blame me on her mistakes. ;)
> >

> > > Barbara is not "nuts" or "insane" or any of the other shitty things
> > > people have written about her.
> > >
> > > Barbara is a good, solid, tough, caring, loving person - and that's a
> > > fact.
> >
> > That you are too, Patrick. :) You are nothing that Robert Griffin lies
> > you are.
>
> Thanks, sis!
>
> I am home. I will email you in a bit.

Great, bro. :)

Barbara

Ladies Choice
2006-01-21 21:39:32 UTC
netkooks of a feather flock together

In article <***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-21 21:45:46 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> netkooks of a feather flock together

So says the drugged out kook 'Ladies Choice' who once posted this:

Newsgroups: alt.drugs
From: ***@tz.ucs.sfu.ca (Jeremy Tolsma)
Subject: Re: "METHAMPHETAMINE" recipe?
Sender: ***@sfu.ca
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1993 07:08:09 GMT

***@news.delphi.com (***@DELPHI.COM) writes:

> well, for one thing, speed lasts MUCH longer than coke, is cheaper, and
> seriousely keeps you awake.
> some folks might likje the feeling of staying awake for days on end, one
> can become very productive if sleep isn't needed (for a few days anyway).
> I for one, simply cannot figure out why coke is SO DAMN POPULAR! it's
> quite boring comparatively.
> ahh, well so much for my rambling, just personal thoughts on the subj. btw.

Well your points are well taken, personally I tend to look at narcotics

consumption from a utilitarian point of view. If my life consisted of
partaking in activities where productivity exists, I would probably
find
speed to be a helpful aid. However, to someone who thrives on
'productive behavior', my daily agenda might appear to be the shits.
Because I rarely experience the psychic high of being productive, I
find
the mentally uplifting effect of cocaine to suitably compensate. While

the physical effect of the body releasing norepinephrine from nerve
endings does not last near as long from cocaine as it does from
amphetamine, I find that the psychoactive properties of cocaine can
last
anywhere from 24-48 hrs depending on the dosage and the psychology of
coping with the initial 'jones'. I usually schedual such events so
that
my jones occurs while I am sleeping, and I have little trouble getting
sleep while still wired. This is not the case when I am on speed or
when
speed is cut into my cocaine. Sleep is one of the few vacations I get
out of life & I have experienced periods of non-drug afflicted chronic
insomnia in the past & find it to be extremely unpleasurable, so my
desire to take amphetamine is non-existant. When speed is in my
cocaine
I cannot sleep off my jones, and I consider that experience to be quite

hellish.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, different strokes for different

folks..
Ladies Choice
2006-01-21 22:14:06 UTC
In article <***@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>Ladies Choice wrote:
>> netkooks of a feather flock together
>
>So says the drugged out kook 'Ladies Choice' who once posted this:

I'm surprised anyone can live on the same planet with people like you and not
find the need to escape from reality once in a while

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-21 22:20:54 UTC

The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.
Ladies Choice
2006-01-21 22:37:02 UTC
In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>Ladies Choice wrote:
>
>> I'm surprised anyone can live on the same planet with people like you and
not
>> find the need to escape from reality once in a while
>
>The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable' feeling
to the organism.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 02:23:12 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
> >
> >Ladies Choice wrote:
> >
> >> I'm surprised anyone can live on the same planet with people like you and
> not
> >> find the need to escape from reality once in a while
> >
> >The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.
> >

> No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
> substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable' feeling
> to the organism.

Oh, Timothy Leary, do tell more.

You mean to state that you cannot find a way to pleasure your mind
without the drugs? Do you still smoke, too? And if you are still using
drugs, what kind of drugs are you using?
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 07:16:05 UTC
In article <***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>Ladies Choice wrote:
>> In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
>> ***@myself.com says...

>> not
>> >
>> >The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.
>> >

>> No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
>> substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable'
feeling
>> to the organism.
>
>Oh, Timothy Leary, do tell more.
>
>You mean to state that you cannot find a way to pleasure your mind
>without the drugs? Do you still smoke, too? And if you are still using
>drugs, what kind of drugs are you using?

Yes, its true, people who are not pathetic losers manage to get connections to
score good inebriants. You, on the other hand, are relegated to your daily
drunken stupor. Good thing alcohol isn't illegal or you'd never get hooked up.
Alexander Kalinowski
2006-01-23 17:26:04 UTC
In alt.suicide.holiday Ladies Choice <***@dinkerson.com> wrote:
> In article <***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
>>
>>Ladies Choice wrote:
>>> In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
>>> ***@myself.com says...

>>> not

>>> No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
>>> substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable'
> feeling
>>> to the organism.
>>
>>Oh, Timothy Leary, do tell more.
>>
>>You mean to state that you cannot find a way to pleasure your mind
>>without the drugs? Do you still smoke, too? And if you are still using
>>drugs, what kind of drugs are you using?
>>

> Yes, its true, people who are not pathetic losers manage to get connections to
> score good inebriants. You, on the other hand, are relegated to your daily
> drunken stupor. Good thing alcohol isn't illegal or you'd never get hooked up.

Alex:
Some people can get hooked on nothingness. :-)

Waiting for you to return.
Smash
2006-01-24 03:13:38 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> In article <***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
> >
> >Ladies Choice wrote:
> >> In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> >> ***@myself.com says...

> >> not

> >> No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
> >> substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable'
> feeling
> >> to the organism.
> >
> >Oh, Timothy Leary, do tell more.
> >
> >You mean to state that you cannot find a way to pleasure your mind
> >without the drugs? Do you still smoke, too? And if you are still using
> >drugs, what kind of drugs are you using?
> >

> Yes, its true, people who are not pathetic losers manage to get connections to
> score good inebriants.

Really? So in your mind, only people who are *not* losers go to places
where they can buy "good inebriants" aka illegal drugs?

> You, on the other hand, are relegated to your daily
> drunken stupor. Good thing alcohol isn't illegal or you'd never get hooked up.

I don't drink. I could not carry on a drinking career and do the work I
do, Jerry. I'd 1) get fired. Or 2) drop dead from exhaustion. Try
packing 250 pound wheel barrow loads of concrete and bending rebar for
9 hour shifts with a hang-over and see what I mean, Jerry.
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-24 03:17:05 UTC
Smash wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:
> > In article <***@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > ***@myself.com says...

> > feeling
> > >
> > >Oh, Timothy Leary, do tell more.
> > >
> > >You mean to state that you cannot find a way to pleasure your mind
> > >without the drugs? Do you still smoke, too? And if you are still using
> > >drugs, what kind of drugs are you using?
> > >

> > Yes, its true, people who are not pathetic losers manage to get connections to
> > score good inebriants.
>
> Really? So in your mind, only people who are *not* losers go to places
> where they can buy "good inebriants" aka illegal drugs?
>
> > You, on the other hand, are relegated to your daily
> > drunken stupor. Good thing alcohol isn't illegal or you'd never get hooked up.
>
> I don't drink. I could not carry on a drinking career and do the work I
> do, Jerry. I'd 1) get fired. Or 2) drop dead from exhaustion. Try
> packing 250 pound wheel barrow loads of concrete and bending rebar for
> 9 hour shifts with a hang-over and see what I mean, Jerry.

True. Patrick doesn't drink. Just milk. :) Real men don't drink. Just
the wimps drink.

Barbara
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 16:11:20 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
> >
> >Ladies Choice wrote:
> >
> >> I'm surprised anyone can live on the same planet with people like you and
> not
> >> find the need to escape from reality once in a while
> >
> >The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.
> >

> No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
> substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable' feeling
> to the organism.

Okay...so you admit you are still using drugs? If so, what kind? And
are you buying these drugs illegally off the street like you used to?

Bye for now.
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-23 23:02:01 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:
> > In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> > ***@myself.com says...

> > not
> > >
> > >The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.
> > >

> > No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
> > substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable' feeling
> > to the organism.
>
> Okay...so you admit you are still using drugs? If so, what kind? And
> are you buying these drugs illegally off the street like you used to?
>
> Bye for now.

I would like to know that too.

Barbara
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's actitivies.)
Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
(About Valerie Emanuel, "Eru Ilúvatar"-suspect, who says she is
insane. Eru stalks, defames and abuses me.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/emanuelv1.html

Ladies Choice
2006-01-24 00:27:39 UTC
In article <***@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
***@myway.com says...

>General Hand Grenade wrote:
>> Ladies Choice wrote:
>> > In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
>> > ***@myself.com says...

>u and
>> > not

>> > No, I'm pretty sure it's because stimulating receptors on neurons with
>> > substances that mimmick neuro-transmitters results in a 'pleasurable' f=
>eeling
>> > to the organism.
>>
>> Okay...so you admit you are still using drugs? If so, what kind? And
>> are you buying these drugs illegally off the street like you used to?
>>
>> Bye for now.
>
>I would like to know that too.

Of course you would, but there's no hookups for losers. Stick to your
thorazine and lithium cocktails, they will make you feel much better.
Smash
2006-01-24 03:32:18 UTC

Yes, I see... So in your mind, only winners can get drugs?
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-22 00:04:21 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:
>
> > I'm surprised anyone can live on the same planet with people like you and not
> > find the need to escape from reality once in a while
>
> The reason you do drugs is you need to escape from yourself.

That posting that you made is very revealing about yourself, Ladies
Choice. You are usually not the kind of guy ladies choose. You should
try the drug free approach. Works a lot better with the ladies.

Barbara Schwarz

Simkatu
2006-01-22 07:40:28 UTC
General Hand Grenade wrote:
> ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > http://vivmo.dyns.net/bs/
> >
> > So we cleared that lie up very quickly.
>
> Cleared what up, Robert Griffin, you fat pork chop?
>
> Here are Barbara Schwarz's real pictures:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/album?.dir=41f1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/adr51/my_photos
>
> Yes, this is her. And I have many other photos of Barbara that are not
> on the web. And Barbara is very special. The dyns.net/bs/ site/ photo
> was again altered by SIMKATU in a BIG way.

Convicted felon, Patrick Michael Sullivan, again states a blatant lie
that can easily be demonstrated to be a falsehood. The photo that
appears on my web site of Ms. Schwarz is the exact same photo that
appears in the Sunday, May 11, 2003 Salt Lake Tribune. The photo was
not edited or retouched by me in any manner whatsoever.

You can purchase a copy of the article and the picture of Ms. Schwarz
by visiting the following link:

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=SLTB&p_theme=sltb&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&s_dispstring=allfields(Barbara%20Schwarz)%20AND%20date(1/1/2003%20to%206/1/2003)&p_field_date-0=YMD_date&p_params_date-0=date:B,E&p_text_date-0=1/1/2003%20to%206/1/2003)&p_field_advanced-0=&p_text_advanced-0=(%22Barbara%20Schwarz%22)&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no

or you can see the copy of it archived here:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

The picture of Ms. Schwarz that appears at: http://vivaldi.kyed.com/bs
and at http://vivmo.dyns.net/bs is an exact duplication of the picture
that was taken of Ms. Schwarz by the Salt Lake Tribune staff
photographer in 2003.

You can find out more information about the convicted felon and
internet stalker Patrick Michael Sullivan by visiting:
http://vivaldi.kyed.com/pms or http://vivmo.dyns.net/pms
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 08:34:51 UTC
In article <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

eeewww talk about a botched sex change operation!
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 08:37:05 UTC
In article <LsHAf.108623$***@edtnps90>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

>In article <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>***@gmail.com says...
>>
>>or you can see the copy of it archived here:
>>
>>http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html
>>

>eeewww talk about a botched sex change operation!

Looks like a cross between Lenord Nimoy and the 'Linda Richman' character Mike
Myers did on SNL.
RazzO
2006-01-22 08:37:36 UTC
LOL. Is this Paul Gee's Mother?

;)

Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 08:43:52 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
***@razzo.com says...

>LOL. Is this Paul Gee's Mother?

Looks like a cross between a speed freak and a crack whore

Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 09:33:14 UTC
In article <cBHAf.108627$***@edtnps90>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

Do they breed those things in the submarine base under Salt Lake City??
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 09:48:15 UTC
In article <ujIAf.108635$***@edtnps90>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

>In article <cBHAf.108627$***@edtnps90>, ***@dinkerson.com says...
>>
>>In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
>>***@razzo.com says...
>>>
>>>LOL. Is this Paul Gee's Mother?
>>>

>>Looks like a cross between a speed freak and a crack whore
>>

>Do they breed those things in the submarine base under Salt Lake City??

And is Patrick Sullivan an agent of the "Still Existing German Nazi
Psychiatrists' Mindcontroller Secret Service" (SEGNPMSS)." ?!?!?!?
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 11:38:38 UTC
I know why Patrick Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz spend so much time in 'suicide'
newsgroups. Its because they know that people who are already depressed will
be easily pushed over the edge just from the frightening realization that
people like Sullivan and Schwarz exist.

I urge anyone who is having suicidal thoughts to hang in there, and remember
that Sullivan and Schwarz are not representative of most of the world. They
only represent a tiny percentage of depraved rejects among a far more tolerable
population. Don't let those two make you lose your faith in humanity. Take
comfort in the fact that evolution will ensure that those mutants fail to
propagate.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 15:42:22 UTC
Ladies Choice (real name Jeremy Tolsma) wrote:
> I know why Patrick Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz spend so much time in 'suicide'
> newsgroups. Its because they know that people who are already depressed will
> be easily pushed over the edge just from the frightening realization that
> people like Sullivan and Schwarz exist.
>
> I urge anyone who is having suicidal thoughts to hang in there, and remember
> that Sullivan and Schwarz are not representative of most of the world. They
> only represent a tiny percentage of depraved rejects among a far more tolerable
> population. Don't let those two make you lose your faith in humanity. Take
> comfort in the fact that evolution will ensure that those mutants fail to
> propagate.

Sounds just like the other lies that you told of me being a neo nazi
and a pedophile, you f'ing drug addict. You are a mess. And your brain
appears to be scrambled from years and years of drug abuse. And yes,
you are a drug addict. Here are some of your postings that decribe your
drug abuse habits:

Jeremy Tolsma
Jan 27 1992, 7:17 am hide options

Newsgroups: alt.drugs
From: ***@tz.wimsey.bc.ca (Jeremy Tolsma) - Find messages by this
author
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 92 05:15:33 PST
Subject: Re: Death to Druggies
| Report Abuse

Jeremy Tolsma
5208 Blenheim st.
Vancouver, BC CANADA

There's my name and address and here's a confession you can clip out
and
send along to the authorities: "I TAKE LOTS OF NARCOTICS"

Be my guest... th 'authorities' have been filled in of my drug use
several
times before but for some reason I am smart enough to escape unharmed.
If
you think you can round up a load of cops and do a better job go rite
ahead.

And there are other messages using your real name:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.drugs/search?q=tolsma&start=0&

I can post more, if you like, JEREMY TOLSMA, you drugged out creep.
Funny thing is, you can make up lies about people. But the truth about
you is in your own words.
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 21:55:59 UTC
Patrick Netkookivan begs to be put out of his misery, film at 11!

Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 22:15:19 UTC
Sullystupid, don't you think that your slander loses impact after the 10th or
20th time you've posted it? I guess when it's all you've got in your arsenal,
you've got to keep using it. The best you can do is somehow try to upset me by
telling the world that I've been using painkillers off and on since I found
myself in a car that was totalled in 1992. Seems right on par with your habit
of abusing the sick, injured, or depressed, by erronously assuming yourself to
be superior.

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 22:36:41 UTC
TOP POSTING:

Puh'leeeezah - save the drama for the theater, Jerry. But, hey, sorry
about the car wreck. Who was driving and what were they on?

And pain killers, you say? Does that include speed and cocaine? I
didn't know you could get coke and speed from the doctor after a car
crash.

Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 23:08:32 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>TOP POSTING:
>
>Puh'leeeezah - save the drama for the theater, Jerry. But, hey, sorry
>about the car wreck. Who was driving and what were they on?
>
>And pain killers, you say? Does that include speed and cocaine? I
>didn't know you could get coke and speed from the doctor after a car
>crash.

I don't use those drugs, slanderboy. I'm on methadone, completely legally.
You are a pathetic joke trying to slander me with 'drugs'. You are a drunken
loser who could never get a hookup anyway. Your sole mission in life is to
abuse people via usenet, and it's a good thing I keep you distracted from
seeking out new victims.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 23:24:47 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:

> I don't use those drugs, slanderboy.

Slander boy? Gee, I can't recall how many times you called me a
PEDOPHILE while posting my real name, huh? Wanna see the links again?

> I'm on methadone, completely legally.

Why are you taking methadone? Are/were you a heroin addict?

> You are a pathetic joke trying to slander me with 'drugs'. You are a drunken
> loser who could never get a hookup anyway.

What's a hookup? Is that a East Van. 'druggie' term?

Like I said above - save the drama for the theater, Jerry.
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 23:49:37 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>Why are you taking methadone? Are/were you a heroin addict?

Why, are you looking to abuse addicts today? Or just kick a few stray puppies
on your way home from the strip bar?
Smash
2006-01-23 01:46:27 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
> >
> >Why are you taking methadone? Are/were you a heroin addict?
> >

> Why, are you looking to abuse addicts today?

Are you an addict or something?

> Or just kick a few stray puppies
> on your way home from the strip bar?

I don't go to strip bars. A lot of the dancers are abusing drugs and
they use the money they get from dancing (and other things) to further
their self-abuse.
Ladies Choice
2006-01-22 23:51:11 UTC
In article <***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
***@myself.com says...

>Why are you taking methadone? Are/were you a heroin addict?

You don't need to worry about me taking my medication, worry about poor
Barbara, she obviously hasn't been taking her anti-psychotics.
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-23 03:00:18 UTC
Ladies Choice wrote:
> Sullystupid, don't you think that your slander loses impact after the 10th or
> 20th time you've posted it? I guess when it's all you've got in your arsenal,
> you've got to keep using it. The best you can do is somehow try to upset me by
> telling the world that I've been using painkillers off and on since I found
> myself in a car that was totalled in 1992. Seems right on par with your habit
> of abusing the sick, injured, or depressed, by erronously assuming yourself to
> be superior.
>
> In article <***@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> ***@myself.com says...
> >
> >Ladies Choice (real name Jeremy Tolsma) wrote:
> >> I know why Patrick Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz spend so much time in
> 'suicide'
> >> newsgroups. Its because they know that people who are already depressed
> will
> >> be easily pushed over the edge just from the frightening realization that
> >> people like Sullivan and Schwarz exist.

We post here to prevent murderer under cover to encourage others to
commit suicide.
You are full of drugs, Jeremy.

Barbara Schwarz

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-22 16:00:11 UTC
The photo was clearly altered, Simkatu. And who would trust a liar and
an anti-religious extremist like you anyway? Here is the profile of
Simkatu aka "Anus Simkatu" the anti-religious extremist, sexual
harasser, liar, forger and cyber stalker:

[...]

Disgusting and degrading sexual comments by "Simkatu" AKA "Anus
Simkatu" AKA ***@gmail.com AKA ***@ku.edu "University of
Kansas" Biomechanical Engineer AKA ***@hotmail.com AKA
***@hotmail.com AKA ***@Everything2.com

"Have you been playing with dildos today, Barbara?

Why do you talk about sex toys all the time?

Are you obsessed with homosexual thoughts?

Do you have fantasies about rape often?

Do you dream of incestous acts with Patrick Sullivan?"

More will be added to this text when time permits.
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-22 23:37:09 UTC
Self-admitted criminal Patrick Michael Sullivan, who didn't use his own
Uniserve account so he could he held accountable for yet another easily
discovered lie, babbled:

> The photo was clearly altered, Simkatu.

If so (and that's a big "if") : not by Simkatu, as Patrick Michael lied
in <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> and Patrick Michael
Sullivan's spamming of his stupid kookrant doesn't change that fact one iota.

> And who would trust a liar and
> an anti-religious extremist like you anyway?

More to the point, who would trust Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo,
a self-admitted convicted criminal?

Instead what we have is Sullivan thinking he is SMaRT and exposing yet
another one of his stupid lies for everyone to see.

> Internet stalker and sexual harasser "Anus Simkatu" AKA ***@ku.edu
> of the "University of Kansas" a Biomechanical Engineer had access to a
> Geocities website called M*rty Sh*rp Golf

But this won't stop Sullivan from lying about how Simkatu is M*rty Sh*rp.
Sullivan has invested too much in that lie over the past six months. Sullivan
will never confess how the cyber stalking car and boat thief screwed up and
that Simkatu is not M*rty and he will never, ever talk about the phone call
he made to M*rty's home to harass this guy (who's never posted to usenet)
and his father ever again.

Just like how Patrick Michael Sullivan never talks now about how I'm Sanford
Wallace and Just Taylor and Carrion Gasping and Euthanasia44, all with
"indisputable proof", before the cyberstalking freak stalked and manipulated
my menally ill ex girlfriend to betray my personal info to the creep.

Patrick Michael Sullivan won't because he can't tell a lie that can be believed
by anyone who is not a child molester, a schizophrenic $cientologist psychopath,
a prozac popping worn out prostitute, a bipolar elf, or a 15 minute seeking sociopathic
wannabe counselor who, like Patrick Michael Sullivan himself, have to leech onto the
suicidal and depressed (of all people!) and taunt them in order to be noticed
by anyone.

Patrick Michael Sullivan can't explain how some self-admitted convicted criminal
like himself telling stupid lies is supposed be believed, as he utters violence
threats while abusing open proxies and hiding behind 107 plus sockpuppets and
anonymous remailers so he won't lose yet another internet account.

How can the liar Patrick Michael Sullivan expect to be believed when the cyber
stalking creep goes back and nukes his posts from Google a few days later?

Everyone knows Sullivan won't, he can't ... not without telling more lies about
people, so Sullivan and scum like him will just twist people's words and make
things up.

There's only one reason Patrick Michael Sullivan tells lies: to control people.
It is $cientology's "Technique 88", after all.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-23 00:02:57 UTC
ROBERT GRIFFIN <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> More to the point, who would trust Patrick Michael Sullivan of Nanaimo,
> a self-admitted convicted criminal?

Well...I guess it's time to review your posting history, again, ROBERT
GRIFFIN. A posting history complete with death threats, violence
threats and harassment of women:

"Douglas Wiser must leave ASH NOW. Or die..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3EA10DDA.29E6E965%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar....
with an electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your
arse till they give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem
the never ending tide of utter shit which emenates from you..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9C28D8.69592C8F%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"Someone could always kick the shit out of you.... there's no
shortage of volunteers for that. Once it is done, your empty envelope
would float away in the breeze..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E9A1657.BC52645D%40hushmail.com&output=gplain

"As for "violence upon ASH posters' - few things would give me a
bigger laugh than to see Douglas Wiser's bullet filled corpse on this
sick fucking creature's fave site, rotten.com.... Jesus fucking
christ... what a hoot that would be!! Preferably shot to pieces with 44
bullets with dum dum crosses..."

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=3E9B1A33.AA34FD6E%40hushmail.com

"I'll ask boboroshi to pay you a visit"

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=author:auto87064%40hushmail.com+%2B%22we%27ll+ask+boboroshi+to+pay+you+a+visit%22&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&selm=3F1256C1.35EF59D%40hushmail.com&rnum=1

"But your hellhole sounds far too much like a place I worked in, right
down to the office slut, the petty pilfering, the daycare centre and
the singing chipmunk singalongs ... LOL."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=down+to+the+office+slut,+the+petty+pilfering&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F13EE21.A1D6B604%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Which reminds me... LOL... A friend and I went into a smut shop in NYC
for one after dinner not so long ago... oh yes; 'twas a fellow ASHer.
We were thinking of suitable titles to send off to someone... like
"Butch Jail Sluts"
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=We+were+thinking+of+suitable+titles+to+send+off+to+someone...+like+%22Butch+Jail+Sluts%22+smut+shop+in+NYC&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F641BB1.73D06F1F%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Sugar Bitch, the filthy old scrubber just proved how totally fucking
gone in the head she is.... Can you say "quote"? Can you say "read"?
That retarded old scrubber is so stupid she probably expected to get
condoms out of a gum dispenser!!!! Small wonder the only way the worn
out old hag could make money was on her back!!! And not much at that...
10c the hour or 20c the night, ay Sugar???
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Sugar+Bitch,+the+filthy+old+scrubber+magnus+pym&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9DE516.485B7BB5%40hushmail.com&rnum=5

I'd condone almost anything that would shut this stupid, trolling,
whining bitch up.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=I%27d+condone+almost+anything+that+would+shut+this+stupid,+trolling,&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ECEB024.318FF268%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Used when Sugar Bitch makes yet another stupid statement, and shows she
doesn't jack shit (not the poster... but things like 'how do ya load
ALL the barrels of a gun').
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Used+when+Sugar+Bitch+makes+yet+another+stupid+statement,+and+shows&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9E0C19.3BBA15CD%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

It's perhaps time Patience made her own attempt -- with luck though,
this scum won't be back -- and when the whining mad bitch comes back I
will enjoy serving her a lot of her own medicine.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=this+scum+won%27t+be+back+--+and+when+the+whining+mad+bitch+comes+back&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F14B849.591A1977%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

especially when this psychopathic bitch still can't back up her "claim"
with any proof?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=especially+when+this+psychopathic+bitch+still&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F14B849.591A1977%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

I never wrote "LOL" following the colon, you stupid mad bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=I+never+wrote+%22LOL%22+following+the+colon,+you+stupid+mad+bitch.&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3EDA6163.9224BF9B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Can't break what doesn't exist.. a mad heartless bitch like you has no
heart...You are scum, and will be treated with the contempt that scum
like you deserves.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=a+mad+heartless+bitch+like+you+has+no&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3EDA6163.9224BF9B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

So, screw you. If you don't like it: use a killfile, you stupid, mad,
sanctimonious bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=you+stupid,+mad,+sanctimonious+bitch.&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3F78874D.C9783949%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Who'd want a mad interventing bitch like you?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED8EB97.6446C14E%40hushmail.com

Too late. Douglas Wiser is already the Arsehole Of ASH, while the
Patience nutjob, as Wiser's sidekick, is just a mad, spamming, whining
bitch and easily dismissed as such.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Patience+nutjob,+as+Wiser%27s+sidekick,+is+just+a+mad,+spamming,&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED54661.66AC177C%40hushmail.com&rnum=2&filter=0

So; who hit you? Are you going to run to the police and tell them I hit
you? LOL. Wot a stupid mad bitch.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=LOL.+Wot+a+stupid+mad+bitch&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ED532BC.D4BC8D5B%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

No one is really fooled; I mean... FFS: can anyone take this mad
whining bitch with any degree of seriousness?
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mad+whining+bitch+with+any+degree+of+seriousness&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3ECF2CD2.A8A13344%40hushmail.com&rnum=2

Mind you, if the 'quality' of conversation is like Purple's, Slug's,
sugar bitch's or the 15 other fuckwads in the KF... what a damn fucking
shame that'd be...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sugar+bitch%27s+or+the+15+other+fuckwads&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9B2B7C.A8DFA86E%40hushmail.com&rnum=3

Douggie and his whore spend the nite in JAIL!!!
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Douggie+and+his+whore+spend+the+nite+in+JAIL!!!&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3E9DFAAF.3631C60B%40hushmail.com&rnum=1
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 00:11:10 UTC
You can see how the scumbag is just itching to go back to gaol.

From: "General Hand Grenade" <***@myself.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.scientology
Subject: ROBERT GRIFFIN (aka "Magnus Pym") businessman, resident of Australia has an RCMP file open
on him
Date: 22 Jan 2006 16:02:57 -0800
<***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
<***@gmail.com>
alt.christnet.christianlife:642953 alt.religion.scientology:1453127

General Hand Grenade
2006-01-23 00:22:29 UTC
ROBERT GRIFFIN (aka "Magnus Pym") businessman, resident of Australia
***@gmail.com wrote:
> You can see how the scumbag is just itching to go back to gaol.

By how? Posting *YOUR OWN "WORDS"*? Aren't you proud of your "WORDS"? I
mean, you did say you were proud of them, didn't you?

Maybe it is *you* who is going to jail, ROBERT GRIFFIN?

I see you have again posted my home address and other personal
information. This is unwanted attention and it's criminal harassment.

You are still coming to court, are you not? Or did you change you mind?

Show up for court, ROBERT GRIFFIN.
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 00:23:35 UTC
From: "General Hand Grenade" <***@myself.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: 22 Jan 2006 16:22:29 -0800
alt.christnet.christianlife:642963 alt.religion.scientology:1453131

***@gmail.com wrote:
> You can see how the scumbag is just itching to go back to gaol.

By how? Posting *YOUR OWN "WORDS"*? Aren't you proud of your "WORDS"? I
mean, you did say you were proud of them, didn't you?

Maybe it is *you* who is going to jail, ROBERT GRIFFIN?

I see you have again posted my home address and other personal
information. This is unwanted attention and it's criminal harassment.

You are still coming to court, are you not? Or did you change you mind?

Show up for court, ROBERT GRIFFIN.

--
This post above was orginally posted to Usenet by:
Patrick Michael Sullivan, 308-312 Mt Benson Street
Nanimo BC Canada and is being reposted as a public service.
General Hand Grenade
2006-01-23 00:38:48 UTC
What lies, Robert Griffin? You did say you were "proud" of your
flaming, didn't you? Care to take the witness stand and state to the
judge how proud you are of all your "WORDS"?
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 00:54:21 UTC
From: "General Hand Grenade" <***@myself.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Robert Griffin, still in denial
Date: 22 Jan 2006 16:38:48 -0800
alt.christnet.christianlife:642971 alt.religion.scientology:1453140

Smash
2006-01-23 01:05:14 UTC
I mean, you did say you were "proud" of your words, didn't you, ROBERT
GRIFFIN?

Let's see you defend these "WORDS" on the stand.
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 01:06:53 UTC
From: "Smash" <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Care to take the witness stand, ROBERT GRIFFIN?
Date: 22 Jan 2006 17:05:14 -0800
alt.christnet.christianlife:642986 alt.religion.scientology:1453153

Smash
2006-01-23 04:22:49 UTC
Robert Griffin's addresses for service are:

Daniel W. Burnett (DAN BURNETT)
OWEN BIRD LAW CORPORATION
PO BOX 49130
Three Bentall Centre
2900-595 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
V7X-1J5

AND:

J. Bruce Reading
Scalley & Reading, P.C.
50 South Main Street
Ste. 950
Salt Lake City, UT 84144

In the past, Robert Griffin (posting as "Magnus Pym") wrote these
"WORDS" on Usenet newsgroups:

From: "Magnus Pym (The Real) Look At The Headers"
<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: [TROLL] Ignoring Maximum Pymp
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:50:34 +1000

Doug wrote:

> I have been doing my best to ignore.
>
> But I could improve on my best it seems.

Douglas Wiser must leave ASH NOW. Or die.

They are your alternatives, Douglas Wiser.

When YOU GO, It STOPS.

YOU ARE PERPETUATING THIS.

And ....LOL!!! It's barely begun!!

From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: Pym's Pejorative of the Day - 4-13-2003
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:44:24 +1000

Robert wrote:

> He probably believes he just 'finished off' Doug :-)

I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar.... with
an electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your arse
till
they give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem the never
ending tide of utter shit which emenates from you.

All you fucking do is lie and whinge and lick the arse of fucking
trolls.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAY? Just another fucking dense one line wonder
AOLer.

FOAD, you gutless parasite. The sooner and more painfully, the better
off ASH will be and the world will be a little more bearable.

From: "Magnus 'Semantic and Inertial' Pym, One ASHer Amongst 40 others"

<***@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:29:39 +1000

celibate wrote:

> "Doug"
>
> < snipped post>
>
> what about your pejoritives?
> [or do you regret things you wrote/did in ash]?

Of course not. Slug Wiser is proud of what it's accomplished here. And
fucking douggie can lie and murder and slander... what a wanker.

OKIE FUCKING DOKIE. If Slug Wiser wants to start this fucking bullshit:

Douglas Fucking Wiser the slimy turd from Anaheim murdered Little
Chris,
This slimy piece of shit filled his head with fucking lies, took
advantage of the absence of the person of his desire, then this fucking
murdering scumbag phoned him up and goaded him into swallowing the
pills
which killed him. Douglas The fuckwit Wiser is proud of it "knowing
[he]
was the cause of his death".

Let's see that as a Pejorative of the Fucking Day!!!!

As for "violence upon ASH posters' - few things would give me a bigger
laugh than to see Douglas Wiser's bullet filled corpse on this sick
fucking creature's fave site, rotten.com.... Jesus fucking christ...
what a hoot that would be!! Preferably shot to pieces with 44 bullets
with dum dum crosses.

Would I like to see Douggie dead? FUCKING OATH!!!!! As offal or worm
food that fucker would be of far more useful in death than the slimy
creature ever was in life.

The 64c Question: is this fuckwit worth the price of a single (heh)
slug? Not if I'm fucken paying.

Ain't it great having ASH unmoderated where shit like this can be
posted? FUCK YEAH. Nothin' like 'frea speach', right?

Oh goodie .. another fucking Pejorative of the Fucking Day to come! HEY
WISER YOU FUCKING MURDERING CUNT!!!!! Make sure to quote it in full,
fuckwit!

Send? Why the fuck not!

Right. Who's the next FUCKING TROLL CUNT on my shit-list????
David Cary Hart
2006-01-23 04:31:49 UTC
On 22 Jan 2006 20:22:49 -0800
"Smash" <***@gmail.com> opined:
> Robert Griffin's addresses for service are:

What is all of this childish noise and what does it have to do with Co$?
Furthermore, who cares? Never mind, please don't answer.
--
Displayed Email Address is a SPAM TRAP
Our DNSRBL -
Zombie Graphs: http://www.TQMcube.com/zombies.php
Ladies Choice
2006-01-23 07:01:56 UTC
In article <8q2ea3-***@news.TQMcube.com>, Traif-***@TQMcube.com says...

>On 22 Jan 2006 20:22:49 -0800
>"Smash" <***@gmail.com> opined:
>> Robert Griffin's addresses for service are:
>>

>What is all of this childish noise and what does it have to do with Co$?

Barbara Schwarz is the scientology tie in. Check her out on wikipedia

a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 09:31:13 UTC
David Cary Hart wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2006 20:22:49 -0800
> "Smash" <***@gmail.com> opined:
> > Robert Griffin's addresses for service are:
> >

> What is all of this childish noise and what does it have to do with Co$?

David, meet Nanaimo cyberstalker and convicted felon Patrick Michael Sullivan,
a convicted felon who I'm suing for cyberstalking, defamation, and invasion of
privacy.

What's it got to do with $cientology? Well, PMS likes to use their dead agenting
techniques -- like the freak is doing to me right now.

When that convicted felon is not stalking depressed and suicidal people on
alt.suicide.holiday, PMS can be found with his equally spammy "sister"
frothing on ARS and threatening Android Cat with violence and accusing
Simkatu of being a guy in MI who never owned a computer, or stinking up
van.general by offering to fist fight posters there and not showing up,
or stalking an Xtian woman on ACC that saw through Patrick Michael Sullivan's
stupid lies.

Patrick Michael Sullivan is trying to dead agent me on aus.legal at the moment,
but too bad for the convicted Nanaimo cyber stalker that the local police know
all about the creep.

You must be a cool guy Dave, since you supported the AHBL campaign. Patrick
Michael Sullivan is the same sort of character to that one... yeah, *that* one.
Smash
2006-01-23 15:27:12 UTC
ROBERT GRIFFIN ***@gmail.com wrote:

> You must be a cool guy Dave, since you supported the AHBL campaign. Patrick
> Michael Sullivan is the same sort of character to that one... yeah, *that* one.

Oh, listen to the brown nosing and suck holing. You should have been a
used car salesman, Robert.

Don't believe the creep, Dave. Ask around ASH about this creep,
Griffin. He even got a female from that group preggers, according to
her. And then he came back to Usenet to call her trailer trash. It's
all in the google archives.
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 15:31:49 UTC
for archives.

From: "Smash" <***@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Ping DCH
Date: 23 Jan 2006 07:27:12 -0800
alt.christnet.christianlife:643262 alt.religion.scientology:1453537

Nanaimo BC Canada and is being reposted as a public service.
Doug
2006-01-23 15:43:12 UTC
More pross-coasting by Robert boi.

Are we having fun yet?

David Cary Hart
2006-01-23 17:15:02 UTC
On 23 Jan 2006 07:27:12 -0800
"Smash" <***@gmail.com> opined:
> ROBERT GRIFFIN ***@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > You must be a cool guy Dave, since you supported the AHBL campaign. Patrick
> > Michael Sullivan is the same sort of character to that one... yeah, *that* one.
>
> Oh, listen to the brown nosing and suck holing. You should have been a
> used car salesman, Robert.
>
> Don't believe the creep, Dave. Ask around ASH about this creep,
> Griffin. He even got a female from that group preggers, according to
> her. And then he came back to Usenet to call her trailer trash. It's
> all in the google archives.

It's impossible to reach conclusion amidst the acrimonious colloquies.

Pastor Dave
2006-01-23 12:39:17 UTC
On 22 Jan 2006 20:22:49 -0800, "Smash"
<***@gmail.com> spake thusly:

>I'd like to finish you off, you troll-worshipping fucking liar.... with
>an electric snake attached to a wire brush both shoved up your arse
>till
>they give you a fucking tonsillectomy. Such action might stem the never
>ending tide of utter shit which emenates from you.

Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)

--

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

The Last Days were in the first century:

"But the end of all things is AT HAND: be YE
therefore sober, and watch unto prayer."
- 1 Peter 4:7
a***@gmail.com
2006-01-23 12:55:40 UTC
Pastor Dave wrote:

> Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)

The criminal scum who is cyber stalking me, Patrick Michael Sullivan,
is attempting to bait me like the vicious suicide-enouraging scum did
years ago into eliciting a similar response.

Patrick Michael Sullivan is just reposting these flames to scum like
his criminal self because the piece of sleazy filth can't do much else
except annoy and stalk people. That's how the pervert gets his
sick kicks.

Sad, isn't it?
Doug
2006-01-23 15:06:52 UTC

Just Ed
2006-01-23 16:24:55 UTC
"Doug" <***@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > Pastor Dave wrote:
> >
> >> Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)
> >
> > The criminal scum who is cyber stalking me, Patrick Michael Sullivan,
> > is attempting to bait me like the vicious suicide-enouraging scum did
> > years ago into eliciting a similar response.
> >
> > Patrick Michael Sullivan is just reposting these flames to scum like
> > his criminal self because the piece of sleazy filth can't do much else
> > except annoy and stalk people. That's how the pervert gets his
> > sick kicks.
> >
> > Sad, isn't it?

i see you responded to this post without adding any content douggie. is it
to have the post archived or a patethic attempt to keep the thred alive
therefore prolong the argument. /me suspects it's a bit of both. pathetic.
really pathetic.
Doug
2006-01-23 16:32:59 UTC

I did it for you since it doesn't have big words.
Just Ed
2006-01-23 16:40:40 UTC
> Just Ed wrote:
> > "Doug" <***@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

> > i see you responded to this post without adding any content douggie.
> > is it to have the post archived or a patethic attempt to keep the
> > thred alive therefore prolong the argument. /me suspects it's a bit
> > of both. pathetic. really pathetic.
>
> I did it for you since it doesn't have big words.

you did it for me? how kind! </sarcasm> the truth, however, is somewhat
less interesting. you did it for *yourself* a selfish, selfish, act. and
stilll pathetic.
Doug
2006-01-23 16:42:18 UTC
Just Ed wrote:
> "Doug" <***@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Just Ed wrote:
>>> "Doug" <***@socal.rr.com> wrote in message

>>> i see you responded to this post without adding any content douggie.
>>> is it to have the post archived or a patethic attempt to keep the
>>> thred alive therefore prolong the argument. /me suspects it's a bit
>>> of both. pathetic. really pathetic.
>>
>> I did it for you since it doesn't have big words.
>
> you did it for me? how kind! </sarcasm> the truth, however, is
> somewhat less interesting. you did it for *yourself* a selfish,
> selfish, act. and stilll pathetic.

I just had breakfast for me.

I can send it to you a bit later.
Just Ed
2006-01-23 16:47:20 UTC
> Just Ed wrote:
> > "Doug" <***@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> Just Ed wrote:
<snip>

> >> I did it for you since it doesn't have big words.
> >
> > you did it for me? how kind! </sarcasm> the truth, however, is
> > somewhat less interesting. you did it for *yourself* a selfish,
> > selfish, act. and stilll pathetic.
>
> I just had breakfast for me.
>
> I can send it to you a bit later.

i suggest you think before you type and hit send. you are just adding to the
evidence of your innate stupidity.
Smash
2006-01-24 02:38:44 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> Pastor Dave wrote:
>
> > Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)
>
> The criminal scum who is cyber stalking me, Patrick Michael Sullivan,
> is attempting to bait me like the vicious suicide-enouraging scum did
> years ago into eliciting a similar response.
>
> Patrick Michael Sullivan is just reposting these flames to scum like
> his criminal self because the piece of sleazy filth can't do much else
> except annoy and stalk people. That's how the pervert gets his
> sick kicks.
>
> Sad, isn't it?

Oh. And now I am a pervert. What's next, Bob Griffin, are you going to
label me a PEDOPHILE, like you did to another Usenet poster using your
nick "MAGNUS PYM"? Care to take the witness stand, ROBERT GRIFFIN, and
defend all you wrote as "MAGNUS PYM"? No......Robert is too afraid to
do that, right, Robert?
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-24 02:57:45 UTC
Smash wrote:
> ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > Pastor Dave wrote:
> >
> > > Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)
> >
> > The criminal scum who is cyber stalking me, Patrick Michael Sullivan,
> > is attempting to bait me like the vicious suicide-enouraging scum did
> > years ago into eliciting a similar response.
> >
> > Patrick Michael Sullivan is just reposting these flames to scum like
> > his criminal self because the piece of sleazy filth can't do much else
> > except annoy and stalk people. That's how the pervert gets his
> > sick kicks.
> >
> > Sad, isn't it?
>
> Oh. And now I am a pervert. What's next, Bob Griffin, are you going to
> label me a PEDOPHILE, like you did to another Usenet poster using your
> nick "MAGNUS PYM"? Care to take the witness stand, ROBERT GRIFFIN, and
> defend all you wrote as "MAGNUS PYM"? No......Robert is too afraid to
> do that, right, Robert?

Patrick Sullivan isn't perverted at all.

Barbara Schwarz
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's actitivies.)

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
(About Valerie Emanuel, "Eru Avatar"-suspect, who says she is mentally
ill. Eru stalks, defames and abuses me.)
http://www.freespeechstore.com/
http://www.amatterofjustice.org/amoj/00index.cfm
Smash
2006-01-24 03:01:44 UTC
Ping: Sis. I am home and you have mail :-)

Oh, yeah - I even remembered to vote! Go Green Party!!!! :-)

Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-24 03:27:38 UTC
Smash wrote:
> Ping: Sis. I am home and you have mail :-)
>
> Oh, yeah - I even remembered to vote! Go Green Party!!!! :-)

Okay, I check my mail. :)

Barbara

Smash
2006-01-24 03:25:48 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> Pastor Dave wrote:
>
> > Dude... Calm down a bit... really! :)
>
> The criminal scum who is cyber stalking me, Patrick Michael Sullivan,
> is attempting to bait me like the vicious suicide-enouraging scum did
> years ago into eliciting a similar response.
>
> Patrick Michael Sullivan is just reposting these flames to scum like
> his criminal self because the piece of sleazy filth can't do much else
> except annoy and stalk people. That's how the pervert gets his
> sick kicks.
>
> Sad, isn't it?

Robert, those were your flames, not mine. You admit to your posting
history as "MAGNUS PYM" and you did so in your statement of claim. Now,
care to take the witness stand and defend all your wrote as "MAGNUS
PYM"? You are still coming to court, aren't you?
Fat Pat
2006-01-16 00:37:37 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:
> >
> > In article <3FByf.68943$***@edtnps89>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

> > >I don't believe it. Post a link
> > >

> > Oh never mind, I just found what I was looking for.
> >
> > Patrick Michael Sullivan, of 308-312 Mt Benson St, Nanaimo
> >
> > Thanks for the xmas present, Mr. Griffin!
>
> Don't thank me, thank Patrick Michael Sullivan himself.
>
> Patrick Michael Sullivan challenged people to do a reverse lookup
> on his phone number, posted on his own web page.

But what did Robert Griffin do? He took the names of many of us and
smeared us with lies. But the coward, ROBERT GRIFFIN, won't dare come
to his own lawsuit. Why? Because he's a coward.

Are you going to show up for court, ROBERT GRIFFIN?

a***@gmail.com
2006-01-16 00:58:04 UTC
From: "Fat Pat" <***@yahoo.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday,van.general,aus.general
Subject: Are you going to show up for court, ROBERT GRIFFIN?
Date: 15 Jan 2006 16:37:37 -0800

Ladies Choice
2006-01-16 01:47:54 UTC
In article <***@gmail.com>, ***@gmail.com says...

>Ladies Choice wrote:
>>
>> In article <3FByf.68943$***@edtnps89>, ***@dinkerson.com says...

>> >I don't believe it. Post a link
>> >

>> Oh never mind, I just found what I was looking for.
>>
>> Patrick Michael Sullivan, of 308-312 Mt Benson St, Nanaimo
>>
>> Thanks for the xmas present, Mr. Griffin!
>
>Don't thank me, thank Patrick Michael Sullivan himself.
>
>Patrick Michael Sullivan challenged people to do a reverse lookup
>on his phone number, posted on his own web page.

ahh well Patrick Michael Sullivan, aka Pizza the Hut, must've thought the POWER
OF THE SCHWARTZ would prevail.
Smash
2006-01-24 03:16:23 UTC

Who in hell is "Pizza the Hut"?
Barbara Schwarz
2006-01-25 01:20:59 UTC
Smash wrote:
> Ladies Choice wrote:

> > >Don't thank me, thank Patrick Michael Sullivan himself.
> > >
> > >Patrick Michael Sullivan challenged people to do a reverse lookup
> > >on his phone number, posted on his own web page.
> >
> > ahh well Patrick Michael Sullivan, aka Pizza the Hut, must've thought the POWER
> > OF THE SCHWARTZ would prevail.
>
> Who in hell is "Pizza the Hut"?

Not you, Patrick. But he is right about my power. ;) If he just could
learn to post my name straight. :)

Barbara Schwarz