Canada - Test Case - Death of Free Internet
torresD
2008-07-22 08:08:29 UTC
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-22 10:02:52 UTC
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
Snoogens Murphy
2008-07-22 10:49:13 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
So before the internet existed, nobody had freedom of speech?

--
Jamie Lee Curtis: "Have you ever killed anybody?"
Arnie: "Yeah but they were all bad."
Mr.Smartypants
Snoogens Murphy
Mr. Smartypants couldn't even manage a smart rebuttal...
snowman
2008-07-23 04:17:05 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
While I have no doubt that some bureaucrat has tossed out the idea, I
seriously doubt that such a proposal will ever come into being.

"To Do Is To Be" -Nietzsche
"To Be Is To Do" -Kant
"Do Be Do Be Do" -Sinatra
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-23 14:07:02 UTC
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
While I have no doubt that some bureaucrat has tossed out the idea, I
seriously doubt that such a proposal will ever come into being.
"To Do Is To Be"   -Nietzsche
      "To Be Is To Do"   -Kant
           "Do Be Do Be Do"   -Sinatra
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet. What there will be is something similar to cable. You will
get Sympatico (or something like it) at a base price and every website
you want extra will cost extra. Most private websites will shut down
due to lost traffic and many internet users will just say to hell with
and not bother with an account.

P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
PV
2008-07-23 16:05:13 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
While I have no doubt that some bureaucrat has tossed out the idea, I
seriously doubt that such a proposal will ever come into being.
"To Do Is To Be" -Nietzsche
"To Be Is To Do" -Kant
"Do Be Do Be Do" -Sinatra
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet. What there will be is something similar to cable. You will
get Sympatico (or something like it) at a base price and every website
you want extra will cost extra. Most private websites will shut down
due to lost traffic and many internet users will just say to hell with
and not bother with an account.
P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
Are you thinking along these lines?

http://biz.yahoo.com/nytimes/080614/1194785259060.html

ISP's might be moving to more of a utilities type billing where you pay
according the amount of bandwidth but trying to charge but each website
visited would a ridiculous waste of resources
--
PV

Do not compute the totality of your poultry population before the
manifestations of incubation have ceased.

William Jennings Bryant
Marc Bissonnette
2008-07-23 16:51:03 UTC
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
[...]
Exactly. Metered billing makes (business) sense. Per-website is just this
guy trolling for responses.
--
Marc Bissonnette
Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com
Something to sell ? http://www.pennypinchernewspaper.com
Greg Carr
2008-07-23 19:02:27 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:51:03 -0500, Marc Bissonnette
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
Wait a minute! Aren't we always being told that Canadian soldiers are
killing people in Afghanistan to protect our freedom of
speech?......which would include the internet would it not?
While I have no doubt that some bureaucrat has tossed out the idea, I
seriously doubt that such a proposal will ever come into being.
"To Do Is To Be" -Nietzsche
"To Be Is To Do" -Kant
"Do Be Do Be Do" -Sinatra
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet.
Do you have a cite for that? I have read a number of stories about
Bell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
while I am trying to get ***@telus.net off USENET because of
his OT posts, getting rid of all Telus seems a bit much but I am
willing to let that happen :-) Seriously though I haven't seen a
single Telus user in a thread say their service would end in 4 yrs and
they should know.

Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
get Sympatico (or something like it) at a base price and every website
you want extra will cost extra. Most private websites will shut down
due to lost traffic and many internet users will just say to hell with
and not bother with an account.
P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
Switch to Shaw if that happens. Verizon has already eliminated the
entire alt. hierarchy in the US.
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Are you thinking along these lines?
http://biz.yahoo.com/nytimes/080614/1194785259060.html
When I first got cable Internet I had no limit and they kept sending
me warnings about using 70 gigs a month. I think my new limit is 50
gigs a month but I come nowhere close to using it. I can see though in
the future wanting to use 100 gigs a month or more.
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
ISP's might be moving to more of a utilities type billing where you pay
according the amount of bandwidth but trying to charge but each website
visited would a ridiculous waste of resources
Exactly. Metered billing makes (business) sense. Per-website is just this
guy trolling for responses.
I thought he might just be stupid. Nothing wrong with charging by the
gig .

The following is my sig file updated as of 10 Tamuz 5768:

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email ***@telus.net I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email ***@telus.net but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.

u8m854p98su072q3l8chiss3t0lcr0­***@4ax.com is a post of mine about the liar and police agent Gordon Sauck. It has been censored by Google Groups.

Jonathon Gregory and Craig Wong are thieves and liars and smokers.They live at 344 E.Hastings St.

I am no longer using Google as my default search engine and home page preferring instead to use AltaVista www.altavista.com.I find many more relevant results.
Joeseph P. Blow
2008-07-23 21:40:27 UTC
[and no, this post won't be cancelled as we and most good ISP's don't
honor cancels, neener]
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts? Mr GOD_demigod @
should get an account with DataBasix or Alt.Net so you can't touch
him, you fucking netKKKop.
Post by Greg Carr
getting rid of all Telus seems a bit much but I am
willing to let that happen :-) Seriously though I haven't seen a
single Telus user in a thread say their service would end in 4 yrs and
they should know.
If you're dumb enough to believe it for one second, you're dumb enough
for anything.
Just your average Joe
b***@yahoo.com
2008-07-23 22:01:43 UTC
Television sucks so badly lately, that many people are searching for
other forms of entertainment, such as the internet. I'd way sooner
browse the net than watch people off the street compete for silly
prizes on TV.
I sure as hell wouldn't pay to surf the net.
Maybe we will evolve back to community sports and service groups like
our parents and grand parents did for entertainment. It would sure as
hell be a lot healthier.
None of this stuff is worth paying for, in my opinion.
§ñühwØ£f
2008-07-24 14:50:08 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:01:43 -0700, bluedevil_1950 aided th' terraists
Post by b***@yahoo.com
Television sucks so badly lately, that many people are searching for
other forms of entertainment, such as the internet. I'd way sooner
browse the net than watch people off the street compete for silly
prizes on TV.
That lame knock-off of Takahasi's Castle called something so stupid I cant
even rememeber is on canadadianian teevee...so yeah...aside from reruns of
Andromeda you guys havent got much to watch :)
Post by b***@yahoo.com
I sure as hell wouldn't pay to surf the net.
Maybe we will evolve back to community sports and service groups like
our parents and grand parents did for entertainment. It would sure as
hell be a lot healthier.
None of this stuff is worth paying for, in my opinion.
Indeed!
http://www.truthout.org/article/report-says-pentagon-pressured-intimidated-auditors
Greg Carr
2008-07-24 08:58:41 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Post by Joeseph P. Blow
should get an account with DataBasix or Alt.Net so you can't touch
him, you fucking netKKKop.
You are an idiot.

Kadaitcha Man
2008-07-24 10:54:48 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hey, get me cancelled for this, you snotfucked
lunatic.
§ñühwØ£f
2008-07-24 14:47:31 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
http://www.truthout.org/article/report-says-pentagon-pressured-intimidated-auditors
WindsorFox<SS>
2008-07-24 13:57:46 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
The Doorknob Lovers Association "DNLA" is on line one......
--
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher
Greg Carr
2008-07-24 14:44:10 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
Sure. Into the kf you go. :-) Remember Gordon Sauck is a gangster and
Tony Beck is a rapist.

Aratzio
2008-07-24 15:46:59 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
Sure.
<snip stalking fuckwittery>

Are you always this much of a fuckwit or is this some special stalking
anniversary fuckwittery?
WindsorFox<SS>
2008-07-24 18:42:56 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
Sure.
<snip stalking fuckwittery>
Are you always this much of a fuckwit or is this some special stalking
anniversary fuckwittery?
Stalking has an anniversary??

HAROLD: A teacher
Aratzio
Sure, one must celebrate one's *victories*.
§ñühwØ£f
2008-07-25 15:16:56 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
cancelled because you don't like off topic posts?
Correct.
Add me to your Lits O' Haet you fucking doorknob.
Sure.
<snip stalking fuckwittery>
Are you always this much of a fuckwit or is this some special stalking
anniversary fuckwittery?
Stalking has an anniversary??
Sure, one must celebrate one's *victories*.
VICTOLLY IS MINE!
<aside> Pleasce send me free canadian health care.
TIA
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16052

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/16052
Aratzio
Ask spooge.
§ñühw¤£f
2008-07-25 21:57:01 UTC
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:44:10 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, Greg Carr
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:47:31 -0700, §ñühwØ£f
Post by §ñühwØ£f
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:58:41 +0000, Greg Carr aided th'
terraists with the
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
Post by §ñühwØ£f
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:40:27 -0400, Joeseph P. Blow
Post by Joeseph P. Blow
[and no, this post won't be cancelled as we and most good
ISP's don't
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Joeseph P. Blow
honor cancels, neener]
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Joeseph P. Blow
Post by Greg Carr
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for
Internet and
because of
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
Post by §ñühwØ£f
Post by Aratzio
Post by WindsorFox<SS>
Post by Aratzio
anniversary fuckwittery?
Stalking has an anniversary??
Sure, one must celebrate one's *victories*.
VICTOLLY IS MINE!
<aside> Pleasce send me free canadian health care.
TIA
Ask spooge.
Really? Fer reals? He can get me Canuck healthcare?
Kewl...I need testing supplies and somwon to fix my wranched ankle.
Preferably somwon who can not set off my buzzer while doing it.
TIA
Kadaitcha Man
2008-07-24 10:56:44 UTC
Joeseph P. Blow, ye rotting herd of boils and plagues, thou little thing
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
should get an account with DataBasix or Alt.Net so you can't touch
him, you fucking netKKKop.
I'm not too sure Mister Burnore likes netkooks signing up to his service.

I recommend you read some of the insane trash that ***@telus.net
posts.
The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
2008-07-27 10:36:26 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
should get an account with DataBasix or Alt.Net so you can't touch him,
you fucking netKKKop.
I'm not too sure Mister Burnore likes netkooks signing up to his service.
posts.
Well, aioe.org, or something, then. Net.k00kery is one thing, but
net.KKKops are fuckin' scum. BTW, I should note that Yads is also a
net.KKKop, with which a fair number of regulars in the x-poasted groups
will concur. In fact, Yads himself has bragged about it.
Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Gutter Chix0r #17
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Official Chung Demon
Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16
BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Computers, like cats, can operate crossdimensionally; the trick is in
getting them to do what you want."

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER -- June 2008

"WRONG! The plays of Aristophanes prove that the overwhelming majority
of Athenians were straight and idiogenogamotics were ridiculed as either
being effeminate or only doing kologamosis in return for political or
financial favours. If this was not so then Aristophanes would not have
mocked the politicians in the front seats as boy fuckers (kologamosis
with young boys will illegal in ancient Athens and those engaging in it
were banned from holding elected office) or made numerous bum gags, or
brought naked girls on stage for an all male audience to represent peace
or written plays featuring female prostitutes. Hellenistic romantic
fiction such as the Aethiopica also disproves your claims that women
were only regarded as baby making machines. Menanders Dyskolos also
disproves your claims as does book 3 of Apollonius Argonougtica and
Euripides Hellen. Kolofilia was nothing more than masturbation. Just ask
yourself why it was only with a man and adolescent boy. Because it was
easier for the giver to think the receiver was a young girl than if it
was with a man the same age. He might as well have fucked a sheep or a
goat. So to get back on topic, it makes you wonder why RTD made Captain
Jack an omnisexual, read complete wanker." -- Poutso kelftis on a
frothing rage, in Message-ID:
<***@eclipse.net.uk>

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what
happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,
May 12, 2008

"6. Who is a net.giggler?" -- Bloxy's "Monkay", that's who. Message-ID:
<***@demon.co.uk>

"'I find this genetic sequence all the way down the evolutionary
ladder,' he says. 'The major significance of this protein is that it may
be a communication line between the nucleus and the mitochondria.'" --
Andrew B. Chung, from
http://gtalumni.org/Publications/magazine/win91/chung.html

"Pot...kettle...so black it picks cotton." -- But Alex "Dink" Cain isn't
racist at all, oh no. Not him. Why, some of his best friends are porch
monkeys. I'll bet. Message-ID: <***@hotmail.com>

"You think I don't know this? What gives you the right to speak as if
you have authority over me? You have none. I like his use of the words
'wanton woman'. They are biblical. Maybe there is some hope for k man
after all. You? There is no hope for you at all you freak of nature. Go
back to the hole you came out of." -- Atlanta Olympiada Kane "knows"
Kadaitcha Man was referring to me, but addressed him as though he was
referring to himself, then foamed all over me, in Message-ID:
<45e1f82a$0$16335$***@free.teranews.com>

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: <aXkth.3535$***@trnddc02>

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:
<***@unixd0rk.com>

"What are marijuana tablets?"

"When logic and proportion
Have fallen softly dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head'"
-- "White Rabbit", Jefferson Airplane

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <***@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:
<***@pharae.org>

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Outlaw amateur assassins!" -- Chiun

"Property is theft."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is liberty."
-- P. J. Proudhon
"Property is impossible."
-- P. J. Proudhon

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <***@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
***@corp.supernews.com

"Red meat won't hurt you. Fuzzy, blue-green meat will."
-- Zog the etc., in alt.discordia (correct
as needed)

"may you live to whatever age you'd like to." -- Dave Hillstrom,
in alt.discordia

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <***@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <***@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Greg Carr
2008-07-27 19:54:51 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
ell Canada recently and none of them suggested an end to Internet
service. Telus has around 400k customers in BC alone for Internet and
his OT posts,
What? You fucking wanker. You're trying to get someone's access
should get an account with DataBasix or Alt.Net so you can't touch him,
you fucking netKKKop.
I'm not too sure Mister Burnore likes netkooks signing up to his service.
posts.
I suggest everytime you see one of his OT posts you send an email to
some executive or salesman at the ISP he uses with the reason for your
displeasure and the offending msg with full headers. _GOD_ is an
idiot.

KarlK
2008-07-27 22:36:12 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
I suggest everytime you see one of his OT posts you send an email
to some executive or salesman at the ISP he uses with the reason
for your displeasure and the offending msg with full headers.
_GOD_ is an idiot.
YOU should look at the following before you call anyone an idiot.
You have an entire message in your sig that get longet at every turn.
No one cares that your car or CD are gone. The fact you thnk so is
laughable.

The posting of the personal information of Jonathon Gregory and Craig
Wong is a violation of Shaw's TOS. Taking your advice, they have
been notified.

BTW, no one give a crap what search engine you use so it isn't
necessary to include the information in everey post.

You violate pretty well every netiquette rule there is in your
messages. You should be the last to criticize others.
KK
Greg Carr
2008-07-28 00:24:37 UTC
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:36:12 +0000 (UTC), KarlK <***@nospam.edu>

Someone terrified of using a valid email address wrote:

To reiterate if you see an off-topic post from _GOD_ let his ISP know
that you are upset by his waste of bandwidth. It is not your fault he
was raped by his Dad and has a 88 IQ.
Post by KarlK
Post by Greg Carr
I suggest everytime you see one of his OT posts you send an email
to some executive or salesman at the ISP he uses with the reason
for your displeasure and the offending msg with full headers.
_GOD_ is an idiot.
YOU should look at the following before you call anyone an idiot.
You have an entire message in your sig that get longet
Hmmm one definition of an idiot might be the inability to spell.
Longet is not a word.
Post by KarlK
at every turn.
No one cares that your car or CD are gone. The fact you thnk so is
laughable.
I have had some info from ppl. If you don't like my posts then
kill-file them. You might have that amount of intelligence.

Dave Reynolds is a thief who is afraid to even reply to me by email.
Society would be better with him dead.
Post by KarlK
The posting of the personal information of Jonathon Gregory and Craig
Wong is a violation of Shaw's TOS.
No it isn't.
Post by KarlK
Taking your advice, they have
been notified.
You have that right. You probably got their email addy wrong.
Post by KarlK
BTW, no one give a crap what search engine you use so it isn't
necessary to include the information in everey
Way to go stupid you spelled every wrong. On a bender perhaps?
Post by KarlK
post.
You violate pretty well every netiquette rule there is in your
messages.
Really? There is line warning ppl that everything below is a sig file
and the last day it was updated. If you want to read it every time
like some obsessive compulsive then don't blame me for putting it
there. I don't cross-post off-topic and I don't type profanity. I
don't change nicks to avoid kill-filters.
Post by KarlK
You should be the last to criticize others.
You don't have to read it but you know I don't lie and you know I post
about subjects the media won't touch so either kf or quit complaining.

Jonathan Gregory and Craig Wong are thieves and liars. Gregory is a
bald
Caucasian male with a thin build in his late 30's early 40's. Wong is
overweight and ethnic Chinese in the same age bracket as Gregory.
They
both live in the bedbug infested Hazelwood Hotel at 344 E.Hastings,
Vancouver, BC. Both are smokers. They are known for stealing from the
tenants there and wrecking their belongings and being liars.Stay
elsewhere if looking for accommodation. They lie to police and the
Landlord Tenancy Branch. They are criminals who call police at the
first hint of violence. They are cowards.

Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd Delta,BC is a police agent and a liar and
a crook.

From: "Gordon" iavscanada.com> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Gordon Sauck and Delta Police Files 08-6625 & 08-11000

(Greg-I have no knowledge of these police files and haven't spoken to
Delta police in over a year. As of 24th of Tamuz, 5768 which is the
day I am posting this post I have not heard from Delta Police about
Gordon Sauck.)

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a
Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me
in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near
my place of business.

(Greg-You are now acting as a police agent. I do not think it would be
wise of me to contact you by email. In any case files are not opened
by private citizens. You are an idiot and a liar and probably a
Kenneth Bianchi type who wants to buy phony police badges and a phony
police uniform and go around interrogating women.)

You have obviously mistaken me for someone else. I did in fact
purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser in
2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor ever met them
before.

(Greg-

http://groups.google.ca/group/van.general/browse_frm/thread/2dc3eb0479f8163a/e878745090b7b984?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#e878745090b7b984
is a post by someone using your nickname. You admit on your own
website to replying to me and since you didn't write me a letter or
email me it must be this USENET post.)

For those who read and follow these postings, allow me to introduce
myself. My name is Gordon Sauck. I am the person that has been drawn
into Greg Carrs web of lies,

(Greg-I don't lie. You are the liar.)

deciet (Greg-Hard to spell when drunk I guess. The word is deceit.)
and out and out slandering. For
those who want the absolute truth in what is really going on, allow me
to describe the past four years;
We purchased the house on 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and Janet Zaiser,
who then moved to Boundry Park in Surrey. Micheal had apparently moved
out 6 months prior.

We moved into this home on June 28th, 2002.
from that day forward we have received large quantities of mail for
all
the Zaisers, including mail for Micheal.

(Greg-Other ppl claim that Michael doesn't exist. In fact Mike Zaiser
is just a Wayne Zaiser phony name.)

In October of that year, Delta
police arrived at our home to arrest Micheal. we were at that time
informed that he has had a long history with the police and that have
file on him 'an inch thick'.

In February 2003 our house was badly vandalized by person(s) unknown.
In March of 2003 our vehicles were damaged by vandals unknown.

(Greg-You seem to like mentioning police file numbers so what are the
file numbers for these incidents?)

I am the owner of Innovative Audio / Visual Solutions located at 11966
64th Ave in Delta. I started this business as a hobby in my home on
Huff Blvd and decided to take a chance at a dream.

(Greg-Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions (IAVS) has been in business
providing exceptional service to clients since 2000. That is from
http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm which is the website of Gordon
Sauck. Yet Sauck claims to have started the business from his home on
Huff Blvd. which he also claims not have had any knowledge about until
two yrs later. Which is true or are they both lies? Sauck is a liar
and he is deceitful. Now why would he lie and why would he deceive?
Because the crime gang he is a part of is ordering him to.)

So with what 'Greg Carr' is doing is condemming (Greg- Use a spelling
checker and a fact checker and a lie remover. The word is condemning.)
me, my family and my
business because he simply cannot check out the facts before writing
this garbage.

(Greg-In my opinion you are the person guilty of posting garbage. I
will let the readers decide.)

It's interesting to note that my name has never appeared before at
anytime involved with anything dealing with questionable groups before
moving into this home.

(Greg-Lie. You are on the record of supporting the removal of a
competitor to the Sundowner Pub a company that you have business
dealings with. When you lobbied for this pub competitor to be
eliminated you never mentioned any business interests concerned with
it. IAVS the company you admit owning is located next to the Sundowner
Pub in the same building. It is a very cozy relationship. You have
never received any publicity about anything bad that is true but nor
have you received any publicity about anything good.)

http://www.leg.bc.ca/hansard/32nd4th/32p_04s_820420a.htm shows the
granting of the license was controversial. I used to work at the
Knight St Pub which also obtained its license through illegal means
and was subsequently closed. This seems to be a similar situation
although the Toigo family are much more successful businessmen than
the ppl involved in this and have no ties to organized crime.)

I have written a letter to this Greg Carr

(Greg- Yet another lie. I never have received a letter from this
person and I'm curious as to how he would know my address to even
attempt such a thing.)

and hope that he is man
enough to take the time to realize his mistakes. I am not asking for
anything else but an apology and to be left alone.

(Greg-How convenient you want to be part of a crime gang namely HA it
seems but you want to be left alone. You seem to have trouble making
up your mind since now you are saying you don't want an apology when
previously you did.)

I am not retired, it
was my father who is at this same meeting.

(Greg-Get him to say so publicly. In any case you are claiming your
Dad advocated for closing a bar that is in competition to one you have
business ties to and that your business is located next to and he
never told Delta Council about this conflict of interest. Sleazy at
best and totally dishonest.)

I would have hoped that Carr
would have at least given people all the right facts.

(Greg-I from time to time admit making mistakes. I don't lie. You seem
to be a liar and a person who makes mistakes.)

I simply want this to stop before someone takes this seriously and
someone gets hurt.

(Greg-The someone might be you and your family Mr.Sauck. I consider
this matter to be quite serious and now with the passage of time so do
you. Guess all the media attention about organized crime is bothering
you ppl.)

Is this too much to ask?

Mr. Carr has provided everyone with all my contact numbers and
address's. I would be more than happy to clear this up with whoever
wants the truth. I wonder if Mr. Carr would do the same?

(Greg-You are a liar and you can expect a lot more contact by truth
seekers.)

Gordon Sauck
Post by KarlK
Jason Dussault, Mashiah Vaughn (fiancee of Jason) Swollen Members (Mad
Child and Prevail) and Cory Leem held a send off for their Deuce
clothing line on the 13th day of the seventh month this year. Amazingly
enough this HA front company did it as a benefit for the Canuck Place
children's hospice. Those porno selling kiddie diddlers must have got a
kick out of that.
The Swollen Members live at 3598 E.Georgia St, Vancouver which is a
Hell's Angels clubhouse.
http://www.iavscanada.com/contact.htm
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions - IAVS Canada
formerly of
11147 Huff Blvd.
Delta, BC, Canada V4E2E9
Office: (604) 594-9575
Cell: (604) 789-7115
Fax: (604) 594-7120
links to HAMC.
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions Ltd.
11966 64 Ave
Delta, BC V4E 1C8
Telephone: (604) 594-9575
Fax: (604) 594-9573
Fax: 604-594-7115
Unlike other HA businesses this one is actually a part of the BBB.
http://www.bbbvan.org/commonreport.html?bid=1225179&code=&header=N&fax=Y
Dussault is an independent advisor linked to the Seycove Investor
Relations firm. The shirts his firm sells are retailing for $150 each
in Gastown and Kits.
(Greg-As of this post he also runs a head shop on Granville St.)
Post by KarlK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/bc.general/tree/browse_frm/month/2004-...
Wayne Zaiser (WJ) Born:November 8 1950 aka:Mike
125-12044 Boundary Dr S
Surrey, BC V3X 2B4
(604) 594-1255
Also has a property in Delta at 11147 Huff Blvd. Has a daughter not
involved in prostitution named Wendy. Wife is named Janet. Drives
various vehicles including Brown 93 Honda DRV-274 and also uses the
plate 793-FGG. He has the use of a number of other
HA vehicles as well. Will chicken out of any physical confrontation
until he can get HA backup. Doesn't carry weapons and will do just
about anything to avoid a fight. Has ongoing financial problems.
Was involved in the Colleen Ryder disappearance in Surrey and has
links to Hell's Angels in Alberta. Frequently in contact with an HAMC
member named Terry who drives a red corvette among other things.
President of the Hibernian Golf Society
http://www.hiberniangolfclub.com/
http://www.iavscanada.com/contact.htm does business from his Delta
property.
Innovative Audio/Visual Solutions - IAVS Canada
11147 Huff Blvd.
Delta, BC, Canada V4E2E9
Office: (604) 594-9575
Cell: (604) 789-7115
Fax: (604) 594-7120
Nobody ever said that HAMC shirked when it came to electronics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------
(When Michael Mickle the President of the Nanaimo chapter disappeared
his cell phone call for help was jammed, an HA specialty)
According to govt documents the home that Zaiser lives in is also the
home of a Gordon Sauck.
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:NLqHTnhYot0J:www.corp.delta.bc.ca/...
Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) Has lived in North Delta for 23
years. Interested in development in this area. He wants Cheers gone as
it is an eye sore. He is concerned about traffic. When large buildings
are brought into communities he feels that the the community starts to
degenerate, families do not want to live in the shadow of this, and
traffic will be worse. What can be done to prevent this from happening?
He is voting no to this development on behalf of his family.
(What a hypocrite. Communities corrode because of the drug dealing and
crime caused by his HA buddies. His company also does work for a
competitor of Cheers, the Sundowner Pub, which this individual
neglected to mention. This is typical of what sometimes happens when
some new competitor attempts to compete with an existing bar. Ppl will
come forward with objections, seemingly with no ties to the existing
bar industry in order to stifle competition.)
Gordon Sauck 11147 Huff Blvd (Resident) This is now the sixth meeting.
He is retired; this is their home and have had great pains to become a
community. The North Delta Inn is small scale that has already drifted
down
Page 6
Public Information Meeting April 12, 2006 re OCP Amendment Application
at 11920 - 70 Avenue and 6950 Nicholson Road (North Delta Inn) 6to the
point it is now. Now asking for this on a larger scale.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------
http://www.iavscanada.com/profile.htm has a picture of Gordon Sauck. I
wonder what made him come out of retirement?? Seems rather young to
retire, a Hell's Angel business success story! I wonder how a soft guy
like that can hold onto his money in the underworld of crime? Why would
Sauck lie to Delta Municipality about being retired? His business was
started in 2000.
http://www.iavscanada.com/clients.htm shows the Sundowner Pub to be a
client but the hypocrite calls Cheers an eyesore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------
http://sec.edgar-online.com/2002/04/23/0001096350-02-000067/Section15...
has a lot of info about a Mr. Jason Dussault. He invested in a company
that was audited by Manning Elliott. The same Manning Elliot who broke
ties with Toma Technologiesa few days ago after the Vancouver Sun
revealed that Tony (Anthony) Pires of the Hell's Angels was a
shareholder.
Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home completely before we
moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I am not. Like you, I
believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt with according to the
law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as they are affecting my
family. I am asking you this man to man.

(Greg-You lie about sending me a letter. What kind of man is afraid to
send a letter? If you want to talk man to man to me then why didn't
you come to my home and knock on the door since you claim to have
known my address? You would not have been welcome I assure you and
never will be. You aren't the type who talks man to man. You panic and
call the police and lie to them and try to get them to protect you
from the consequences of your actions. Your family if they are afraid
should protect themselves by disowning you publicly.)

have seen from other posts
that there are very disturbed people that want to harm, if not kill
you. I do not want my name nor my family to be involved in this. You
have posted numerous items with respect to my personel (Greg-The word
is personal.) information and
misinformation and I want it stopped, now.

(Greg-No. You have posted various things about me. If it makes you
feel better this is not a priority for me. It is interesting that the
last person who wanted to discuss things man to man with me was Mike
Poirier another gang member who went straight to the police. In that
case the Vancouver Police Department hid exculpatory evidence of his
assault on me and subsequent theft of my personal belongings by a VPD
officer #2231 (Marynick) Nice beard by the way officer :-)

I cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a
mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology,

(Greg-Since you won't get one.)

nor am I asking you to cease in your postings about criminal
activities. I simply need you to understand that I have not ever been
involved with, nor have any desire to be involved with any criminal
organization. I have worked too long and have invested too much to
throw it all away on something that stupid. I am asking you again to
stop with these postings. During the last week I have had 4 people
come into our store looking for any information about you and your
whereabouts.

(Greg-You have claimed in the past to know my address. Whether you
chose to give it out is your own business. Can your Dad take a punch
to the head any better than my dad? It is beyond me how anyone who
really cared to find me couldn't do so. I have a job, a credit history
and hundreds of ppl if not more know me personally. )

This I believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings
against both myself and my business, I will have no other options but
to press charges against you in order for you to stop.

(Greg-Too bad. I don't like missing time from work to go to court. It
is up to the Crown to press charges not you. My lawyer will be able to
ask you questions on the stand. Your ability to lie doesn't impress
me. I will not be required to testify.)

can be reached at all the numbers you have posted if you want to talk
to me man to man.

(Greg-I have no interest in talking to some puffy liar.)

I have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am
not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and
hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative
Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)***@iavscanada.com

(Greg- Despite what
your police handlers might have told you the longest a restraining
order will work for is two yrs.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the original email without any comment:

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:42:47 -0700

Mr. Gregory Paul Carr; I am writing this to you in accordance to a
Delta Police request as they are investigating two files opened by me
in regards to numerous postings by you and subsequent vandalism near
my place of business.You have obviously mistaken me for someone else.
I did in fact purchase the home at 11147 Huff Blvd from Wayne and
Janet Zaiser in 2002 but up until that point I did not know them, nor
ever met them before. Wayne and Janet Zaiser had moved out of the home
completely before we moved in.You believe that I am involved in HA. I
am not. Like you, I believe that gangs and criminals should be dealt
with according to the law. I am asking you to stop in your posts as
they are affecting my family. I am asking you this man to man. I have
seen from other posts that there are very disturbed people that want
to harm, if not kill you. I do not want my name nor my family to be
involved in this. You have posted numerous items with respect to my
personel information and misinformation and I want it stopped, now. I
cannot stress enough the importance of you understanding that a
mistake has been made. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking
you to cease in your postings about criminal activities. I simply need
you to understand that I have not ever been involved with, nor have
any desire to be involved with any criminal organization. I have
worked too long and have invested too much to throw it all away on
something that stupid. I am asking you again to stop with these
postings. During the last week I have had 4 people come into our store
looking for any information about you and your whereabouts. This I
believe has gone too far. If you continue with your postings against
both myself and my business, I will have no other options but to press
charges against you in order for you to stop. I can be reached at all
the numbers you have posted if you want to talk to me man to man. I
have no problems with that and hope that you will realize that I am
not who you have portrayed. With that, I wish you all the best and
hope we can put this behind us. Gordon Sauck Innovative
Audio604-594-9575 (o)604-594-9573
(f)***@iavscanada.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.iavscanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37 Mr Sauck has
put this on his website. The only reply to it has been negative.

This is a very difficult topic but I truly feel the time has come to
clear the air. When you 'Google' my name (Gordon Sauck), you will find
numerous postings referring to me as a 'criminal' and having ties to
HA (Hells Angels). The person posting these stories is named 'Greg
Carr'. I do not, nor have ever met Greg Carr. Mr. Carr is basing these
allegations solely on the premise that the home I purchased in 2002
was previously owned by someone Mr. Carr simply does not like. That?s
it, that?s my crime.
Every other allegation is simply fictional.

(Greg-Total lie.)

I do not own a motorcycle, nor even have a motorcycle license.
A criminal background check shows that I have held numerous Private
Investigators and Securities licenses but absolutely no convictions of
any crime whatsoever.

(Greg-Good for you but why wouldn't you post the criminal record
check? I admit to having a criminal record but I never have any
trouble being bonded. A private investigator? You one of those ppl who
impersonate police officers? Like following women late at night with
your phony badge and black flashlight?)

My home and vehicles have been vandalized twice during the first year
of owning my new home.
My name has NEVER been associated with HA until Mr. Carrs postings.
I am not retired; my father however is and is also a Delta resident.
I was hired to compile a sports video for Save-on-foods for a
fund-raising event hence my ties to Orca Bay.

(Greg-Your old website made it seem like a lot more than that :-) As
far as I know Orca Bay has severed all contact with you and will give
you no business.) The
record from Delta council gives the address of Gordon Sauck as 11477
Huff Blvd. which is your address.)

Yes I did do work for the Sundowner Pub. This included upgrading their
sound system and installing a few televisions.

(Greg-Your business is located right next to it.)

A few phone calls would also reveal that we do repairs for the Cheers
sound equipment for the past two years.

(Greg-Your Dad tries to get them closed down as an eyesore and yet
they do business with you. Go figure.)

I deal with Vintage Audio not cell phones. If I could afford jamming
technology I would indeed be retired and living on a plush
island somewhere in the south.
The Goldenhawk project is solely owned by Randy Pierce. We were
going to do some filming for a documentary on this project but due to
time constraints and store demands we have declined. It was an honor
however to be asked.

(Greg-The BUB-Lucky 7 is the fastest motorcycle in the world at 350
MPH. The Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusha is the fastest production bike at
194 MPH.)

It is true that I responded to one of Mr. Carr?s missives a year or so
back but to no avail.

(Greg-I have posted the link to that reply above.)

As for the name SirBryxx I have used this name since MIRC days when
I, like others, used to hop on chat rooms. It was simply Bryxx (a
name I got from a cleaning agent bottle) until someone decided that we
should all be knighted during a night of merriment. Hence, the name.

(Greg-Bryxx is not the name of any cleaner I know. Bryce is of course
the name of a HA President whose son is doing prison time. Zaiser grew
up in East Van just like the Bryce criminals and I remember the bikers
from AB visiting him and of course Mr.Sauck is from Calgary. Mr.Sauck
states that Zaiser is a criminal and admits they had the same
address.)

As stated, my 'crime' here is simple; I bought a house to raise my
family.

My goal here is to simply clear the air and state the facts. Google
the company, will not remove these postings unless subpoenaed. For
this to happen will take an estimated $10 - $15,000 in legal fees.
Needless to say, this is simply not going to happen.

Mr. Carr, your facts are wrong and I simply wish for you to realize
that before something serious happens that I have tried to set the
record straight. I am not asking for an apology, nor am I asking for
you to censor your opinions, I am asking that you realize that
sometimes spreading the wrong information can cause serious harm and
hardship on people who simply want to raise a family and enjoy life
with friends and family.

(Greg-Be nice not to believe the HA angle but the coincidences stink
and your lying leaves you with little credibility.)

I can be reached at any time to answer any questions with regards to
this.

I hope this can finally help clear the air.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collette Babinszki CXW-979 Black SUV

I do not care about the security precautions you take at home or going
from work. 4261 Gatenby Ave. Burnaby, BC

Your policy of closing all the bay doors at HUDD/DSL on the hottest
day of the year and ordering the termination of any employees who
opened
them resulted in me going to RCH for hyperthermia.; I opened the
doors

to cool the place down and the driver then shut them because he didn't
want to lose his job. The forklifts were breaking down it was so hot
so it is no
wonder my brain melted. Live and learn.

After I terminated my employment you called my parents in an attempt
to con me into going back to work and shorted my final paycheque $300.

Afraid to deal with me directly?

On 16 separate occassion you and the alcoholic whore-mongering IKEA
dept supervisor known as Anthony Tony Beck shorted my paycheque. You
both are thieves and liars and despicable human beings. You lied to
the
Delta police and this is all prove able in court.

Your husband is a dwarf and you are a pudgy dishonest person. You gave
people
who sucked up to you phony EI claims and falsely accused other people
of
theft. You and HUDD/DSL have crippled people for life with back
problems and you fight them tooth and nail to the WCB/Worksafe BC
lying
all the
way. I wouldn't be surprised if you pimp out your children to some of
the HA guys who work at HUDD. Being of Germanic
background you and your porno hound husband probably get a kick out of
the guys with the SS gear
and the little German sayings on their trucks. May Richard Barfoot
visit you in your dreams. You people are evil.

Although he only worked 6 days in a month you gave Tom Strenja a well
known HA lackey (His Dad is a HA associate and made the local news for
using phony money to pay a court fine.) a $100 bonus cheque. He then
subsequently threatened
to kill his girlfriend Cheryl Roma who worked there after she broke
up with his drunken self. I've lost track of the
number of ex-employees who have become addicted to ecstasy and meth
while working at your firm. You people are scum. Collette aka
Horseface
has since been terminated by HUDD but they have never rectified or
explained her actions.

anonymous
2008-07-24 10:09:07 UTC
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
[...]
Well, this is what I don't understand about metered billing. Everytime
I do a cut and past I understand it is a download/bandwidth use. But I
don't download programs, music, moves, pictures, just text, so if I have
to start paying for bandwidth for cut and paste, I guess I will be gone.
PV
2008-07-24 13:26:02 UTC
Post by anonymous
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
[...]
Downloaded data is downloaded data whether it music or text. The idea is
that someone like yourself would pay less for internet and those that do
download movies and music would pay more. Right now you are paying the same
as a massive downloader which means one of you is getting ripped off.

I am not in favour of this manner of billing but I can see it coming sooner
or later

William Jennings Bryant
WindsorFox<SS>
2008-07-24 13:55:46 UTC
Post by PV
Post by anonymous
Post by Marc Bissonnette
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
[...]
Actually Cox works that way now, you get faster speeds and more
bandwidth for a higher price. I'm a gamer, so I pay more than my mom who
pays bills and uses email. Of course I'm sure they are considering
hitting me with a big "surcharge" for my use of that evil and archaic
form of communication called "Usenet."

HAROLD: A teacher
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 20:52:46 UTC
Post by PV
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by snowman
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by torresD
[...]
William Jennings Bryant- Hide quoted text -
I'm reporting what they said they would do. BASIC internet at a BASIC
fee and everything else EXTRA. Newsgroups will be ELIMINATED.

No doubt the basic will be Sympatico, CNN, CBC, ............all the
MSM sites that will feed you a steady diet of fluff on Britney's
latest adventures.

Governments abhor people being able to communicate freely.
WindsorFox<SS>
2008-07-25 04:16:42 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
I'm reporting what they said they would do. BASIC internet at a BASIC
fee and everything else EXTRA. Newsgroups will be ELIMINATED.
And that's a problem, why? Since Cox outsourced their Usenet to
Highwinds it swirled down the toilet until it was so unusable so often
that any one of many free servers actually provides better service.

HAROLD: A teacher
snowman
2008-07-24 01:16:11 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet.
I doubt it. If there were such a dramatic announcement, then it would
be splattered across all the newspapers, television news, etc. At best
though, all I could find was mention made on a couple of conspiracy
websites. Maybe once I see it on CNN or in the local newspapers, I'll
tend to believe it more.
Post by Mr.Smartypants
What there will be is something similar to cable. You will
get Sympatico (or something like it) at a base price and every website
you want extra will cost extra.
I doubt that companies which rely on the internet as the source of their
business would take to kindly to that. Ebay, Google, Microsoft, Apple
etc would collectively be engaging in court action to stop such a thing.
The legal battles would go on for years.
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Most private websites will shut down
due to lost traffic and many internet users will just say to hell with
and not bother with an account.
Once again, I doubt it. Even if it were true, there would be other
companies stepping in to take up the service where Bell and Telus have
left off. In my case, it's already happened. I had Telus for several
years for my internet, phone and cell services. Over the last couple of
years though, Telus had nickle and dimed me to death on these services,
to the point that I had enough and shut them off entirely. (I didn't
bother with Shaw either since they aren't that great either). I went
with Nucleus, best move I've made in a long time. They are a small
company but the service is second to none. And the best part is, no
nickle and diming charges a la Telus.
Post by Mr.Smartypants
P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
Once again, I doubt it. Telus and/or Bell may at some point decide to
drop ng's, which imho isn't a big deal since there are already isp's out
there that don't provide such a service. In that case, there's always
giganews and similar services to pickup the slack. Nucleus has ng's
available for an extra 2 or 3 dollars a month (I think), but I don't use
them. Since I'm not a big usenet user, I use a block of 20gig for $10
through a 3rd party provider...at the rate I'm going it will probably
last me until I retire, lol.

Seriously though, even if it were true, it would be like throwing the
doors open to a goldmine. I would be one of the first in line to start
up an isp that operates in the traditional manner. The customers would
be lined up at my door and I would be laughing all the way to the bank.
Who knows, maybe I could afford to refill the tanker that Mr. Fleming
has so generously been sending over after having envisioned the hideous
images of the Doctor and Norman doing......things.... :-)

"To Do Is To Be" -Nietzsche
"To Be Is To Do" -Kant
"Do Be Do Be Do" -Sinatra
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 21:05:44 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
Once again, I doubt it.  Telus and/or Bell may at some point decide to
drop ng's, which imho isn't a big deal since there are already isp's out
there that don't provide such a service.  In that case, there's always
giganews and similar services to pickup the slack.
You REALLY have no idea how the internet actually physically works do
you? You can set up the most up-to-date, state of the art ISP but if
one of the major telecoms won't let you hook up, YOU ARE FUCKED.

 Nucleus has ng's
available for an extra 2 or 3 dollars a month (I think), but I don't use
them.  Since I'm not a big usenet user, I use a block of 20gig for $10
through a 3rd party provider...at the rate I'm going it will probably
last me until I retire, lol.
Seriously though, even if it were true, it would be like throwing the
doors open to a goldmine.  I would be one of the first in line to start
up an isp that operates in the traditional manner.
And whom do you think you will have to go to in order to bring your
ISP online?

You have to be connected to *SOMETHING* and they own the *SOMETHING*.

           "Do Be Do Be Do"   -Sinatra
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 21:00:52 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet.
I doubt it.  If there were such a dramatic announcement, then it would
be splattered across all the newspapers, television news, etc.  At best
though, all I could find was mention made on a couple of conspiracy
websites.  Maybe once I see it on CNN or in the local newspapers, I'll
tend to believe it more.
Bullshit. They always soften the blow and soften people up by pre-
announcing their intent. It won't be a dramatic "woke up this a.m. and
there was no internet" sort of thing. It will be gradual. Watch and
see as newsgroups are liminated. Can't be done you say? All that is
required is for ANY internet provider to stop carrying the ngs.
           "Do Be Do Be Do"   -Sinatra
anonymous
2008-07-24 10:05:04 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Bell Canada and Telus both announced that by 2012 there will be NO
internet. What there will be is something similar to cable. You will
get Sympatico (or something like it) at a base price and every website
you want extra will cost extra. Most private websites will shut down
due to lost traffic and many internet users will just say to hell with
and not bother with an account.
P.S. Newsgroups will be eliminated.
Well, it is a nice thought, but you see, businesses rely on people using
the net like banks and
more recently governments. What about free facebook? In the same way
that humans are destroying the planet,
the internet will ultimately be destroyed. But having said that, it
will take a bit longer. Nothing killed television like too many ads,
loud ads, and bad programs. Right now the web is perfect. Bell and
Telus don't want to mess with perfection.
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 21:08:40 UTC
Post by anonymous
Post by Mr.Smartypants
[...]
BELL and TELUS don't give a FUCK about a perfect customer orientated
business model. They are the means to stop the free exchange of TRUTH
and IDEAS and they are going to do it.
Roy
2008-07-24 23:08:01 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by anonymous
Post by Mr.Smartypants
[...]
and IDEAS and they are going to do it.- Hide quoted text -
Well as long as they allow MY truth and ideas and discard YOURS,
everything will work out just fine...'cause most of YOURS are CRAP.
David Johnston
2008-07-23 05:59:52 UTC
I have never heard that before. So probably not.
Colin B.
2008-07-23 17:28:05 UTC
Post by torresD
I've heard similar stories in the past. Once in a while, there's some
truth to them; enough that it's worth investigating.

This is almost certainly complete bullshit. There's not a single source
of verity. The originator is an "upcoming article in Time magazine,"
although it's not actually written by a Time reporter. No, it's something
written by a kid (aka "freelance journalist") who is trying to sell the
story to Time. Every article which talks about the 'per-site access'
which Telus and Bell are purported to be rolling out references the other
articles that talk about the same thing. There are basically two
unverified and undocumented articles, and everything else is a copy of
them, all pointing inward in a big circle-jerk.

Let's imagine what would happen if Telus and Bell did implement
channel-like internet billing. Let's further pretend that the CRTC and
Industry Canada (Jim Prentice, bite me!) doesn't have anything to say
about it, and it goes ahead. What happens next?

Shaw steps up (or Sympatico, or whoever) and says "not us. We won't bill
and monitor you for visiting puppyblogs.org or any other site. Flat-rate
single-price internet access is our policy."

The vacuum left by customers deserting Telus and Bell will probably be
sufficient to implode the AGT towers in Edmonton and Calgary simultaneously.

Companies won't do this because it is a BAD BUSINESS MODEL! It will
bankrupt companies who go down that path. Hell, it almost bankrupted AOL
when the internet was shiny, new, and scary to the general public.

No, if the article shows up (in Time or online), then we'll see what the
"authoritative sources" have to say about it. Many governments would like
to see it happen. Marketing companies would wet themselves over it. ISPs
can't afford it, and the public, dumb as they are, wouldn't stand for it.

Colin
O***@real.com
2008-07-24 11:09:37 UTC
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:28:05 GMT, "Colin B."
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
But... It does serve the purpose of keeping the pot
stirred, Keeps people thinking and talking about
a serious issue that some are working tirelessly on,
namely milking the internet for more revenue, and/or
cutting of a free public voice for individualism.
Colin B.
2008-07-24 16:26:42 UTC
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
This is true. Anything to keep people from putting their heads in the
sand is good.

If anyone is interested in the state of online freedom/security/regulation
issues, they should make a point to follow Michael Geist's blog:
http://www.michaelgeist.ca/

Colin
Greg Carr
2008-07-25 08:09:45 UTC
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
I strongly recommend the url above.

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL
/groups?hl=en&q=%22Isiah%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg from this
server.

For some reason I can't get Google Groups search to work. Earlier in
the day I did a search for John James Midmore and it showed no results
even though it has been posted about by me alone a number of times.
Censorship combined with a wonky search engine would be a bad thing.

O***@real.com
2008-07-25 12:58:25 UTC
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
One of the Democrats biggest failings was
not realizing that there was such a large
number of people who could only be moved
by emotional pitches, who would not tolerate
facts in opposition to their beliefs and people
who weren't exactly the way they think they
should be. Unfortunately people who worship
are like that, encouraged to "take things on
faith", that cannot be proved, spills over into
the "Real World"(tm) and produces your "True
Believers".

Among them are the worst society has to offer:
Bigots, racists for example, who must believe
that there's something wrong with people not
like themselves, even if they're not so hot, themselves,
in reality. They long for the establishment of
a class system of some sort. A system that
confers priviledge upon themselves (for no
good or real discernable reason) and denies
it to "others". "Faith" allows them to "reason"
against the historical record, that the details
of such, would somehow still allow freedom
to survive and flourish.

Remember Bush joked about how he didn't
mind living in a dictatorship, just as long as
he was the dictator? That shows he's living
in a fantasy world, he doesn't realize just
how dangerous dictatorships are for the
dictators themselves. As a mentally deficient/defective
himself, I sincerely doubt he'd be able to detect a
coup before it became too advanced, nor be able
to do much about it. Then, after being tortoured,
paraded before the public to "confess" to his crimes...
Well I'm sure you know the routine.
Mr.Smartypants
2008-07-24 20:57:29 UTC
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
Listen stupid, there are very few companies in Canada that actually
OWN equipment necessary for internet access. SHAW relies on those
companies for access to the internet. When SHAW says "no, I won't play
the game", then their access is cut off.

How do you think it was possible for so many discount long distance
carriers to spring up overnight? They rent line usage and equipment
usage from TELUS, BELL, etc and compete against them. Go figure.
Colin B.
2008-07-25 16:08:20 UTC
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
Ah, I love being called stupid by people who have no clue what they're
talking about.

It's true that not many people own the wires. However, Shaw is one of
them--the run internet service on their cable lines, and they own most
of the cable in western Canada. If companies refused to route Shaw's
traffic, then they'd refuse to route traffic for Telus/Bell/etc., and
EVERYONE would be out of business. Reciprocal agreements are the only
way the internet stays afloat, and can't be easily changed.

Besides, downstream resellers buy service in bulk, and the sellers
(Telus, Bell) are legally prevented from restricting it in certain ways.
The recent mess with Bell throttling P2P traffic to their resellers is
almost certainly going to result in significant fines to Bell, for very
similar reasons. If Bell were to suddenly start telling their downstream
providers that they couldn't access (say) facebook without paying a
premium, the nice man from the CRTC would be on their doorstep the next
morning.

Colin
Mr. Smartypants
2008-07-25 23:51:52 UTC
Post by Colin B.
Post by Mr.Smartypants
Post by Colin B.
Post by torresD
[...]
Sonny,.....the telephone company OWNS the cable. That big fat one
lowest on the poles belongs to the telephone company. SHAW only rents
it. SHAW owns the cable in your house.

Post by Colin B.
traffic, then they'd refuse to route traffic for Telus/Bell/etc., and
EVERYONE would be out of business. Reciprocal agreements are the only
way the internet stays afloat, and can't be easily changed.
Besides, downstream resellers buy service in bulk, and the sellers
(Telus, Bell) are legally prevented from restricting it in certain ways.
The recent mess with Bell throttling P2P traffic to their resellers is
almost certainly going to result in significant fines to Bell, for very
similar reasons. If Bell were to suddenly start telling their downstream
providers that they couldn't access (say) facebook without paying a
premium, the nice man from the CRTC would be on their doorstep the next
morning.
Colin- Hide quoted text -
WindsorFox<SS>
2008-07-26 00:58:28 UTC
Post by Mr. Smartypants
Post by Colin B.
It's true that not many people own the wires. However, Shaw is one of
them--the run internet service on their cable lines, and they own most
of the cable in western Canada.
Sonny,.....the telephone company OWNS the cable. That big fat one
lowest on the poles belongs to the telephone company. SHAW only rents
it. SHAW owns the cable in your house.
If Shaw is a cable company, they do not rent telco pairs from the
phone company. They own the coaxial cable that runs below the telephone
cable.

HAROLD: A teacher
h***@toronto.smartdonkey.net